Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hear most it's so hard when you sleep so little but we're here rooting for you and you'll get through this. Praying you get more sleep. I've moved to the living room so that the idiots upstairs don't disturb my light sleep. You must be in some kind of severe withdrawal HM. It should pass eventually.

Troschetter so glad to see you're doing better.

Nightingale sending prayers for you and your dog 🙏🐶🐕💖

Hi all, this morning I let my sweet dog go. She was ready and I knew it was time.  The vet came to my home and didn't rush through anything. I held Brinna as she took her last breath. My heart is empty and broken.

NG

NG,

I am so sorry for your loss. I know there are no words that can comfort you. I can only try to impart on you that I care. I have lost pets before. You are in my prayers.

Wishing you healing,

HM

Nightingale, you and your little angel dog are in my prayers too. Now there's an angel always visiting you. I want to think that they go to some animal heaven where he's healthy again and running about carefree. And one day we'll go there to join them. It might be a fantasy but that's what I imagine about my cats, that they're lying around in a beautiful place and maybe I'll join them some day. I know you just want to cry rivers for some time and you look around the house and expect to see him anytime as it takes time to believe they're gone. Sending you love and strength.

Hello nightengale,

So sorry for you!  :'(

Knowing you took the right decision is a feeling that is hopefully going to comfort you.

You have so many wonderful memories of your darling pet. They're going to soften the pain of missing her.

Wishing you lots of strenght !!  :smitten:

Take care, NG.

Trochsetter

You're welcome. NG. Thinking of you.

Last night I actually got a few hours of sleep. I wish it were more but I am grateful. Hopefully, as my brain heals, there's more where that came from.

Hoping you're well, VNM and TS,

HM

Hi HeartMost,

Glad for you! Every hour of sleep is worth a million. It's going to improve,  don't you worry!

I slept the first fes hours last night, followed by a couple of hours of clearing my throat. Probably pollen allergy.

Had to get up early  because my cleaning lady came.

Visited the osteopath this afternoon: got a lot of dry-needling done. Muscle pain big time now!

Hope your day is fine!

TS

Hi everybody,

How was your night?

I slept some 7 hours. After walking up  I felt as if being hit by a train...courtesy of the osteopath!  But now, after buying groceries, going for a ride in my car and doing some gardening,  things are starting to improve.

Wishing you all a lovely day!

TS

Hello everyone  :)

Congrats on your sleep, TS. Sorry about the train but glad you're feeling better. I got my usual couple/few hours of limited but quality sleep. I am doing a cut today at noon. So far, I have been tolerating my cuts OK, aside from insomnia and GAD which I had at my full dose. Let's hope my luck keeps up and I go smoothly right down to .01mg and jump.

Take Care, everyone. Happy Friday,

HM

Hello HM,

Good quality sleep is priceless! Too bad you don't get enough of it in hours yet. But good things...etcetera.

Good luck with your cut today! Always a special occasion.  As long as you go low and slow things are going to be fine.

Enjoy your Friday!

TS

Slept great last night and today I've felt more depression than I've felt in a long time. Incredible. This is glutamate damage from 2019. I think I'll never recover from that benzo crash into acute. It's like being protracted but still on the medication.

Nightengale I'm rooting for you and sending you all my love. I know you must be hurting so badly. We're here for you. You needn't write but here we are.

HM I love your optimism focusing on the quality of the sleep and not the hours! We really are tough cookies.

Trotsh I'm glad you have a peaceful life and you can focus on your recovery.

Hi Val,

So happy to see you had a wonderful sleep!👍 Congratulations!  This shows you're still able to do that! More good nights are on the way.

Benzo does crazy things with us. You feeling depressed today just sucks big time! I hope the feeling will lift soon.

In time you are going to heal, you know. No doubt about it! ❣

Stay the strong woman you are!

Wishing you a nice Sunday. And keep cool in the heat! 🥵

Trochsetter

Thank you Trotsh I appreciate  your good wishes, however I am realistic and if you look at my signature there are many many years of benzo use and coming off and on and off, so my situation can not be compared to people who've been on benzos for a couple years and only once. Plus, the crash into acute in 2019 was brutal. I like to be realistic and accept my present situation instead of sugar coating it, but I do know you mean well, I just wanted to clarify what my brain's situation is, and that I like to accept it like the grown up that I am.

NG, You are in my thoughts and prayers.

VNM, I am happy you're sleeping well and wish you better days with the depression. I know what you mean about just accepting the page you're on.

Troch, Happy you're doing well:) and thank you for the always positive attitude!

I slept a little bit last night and I'll take it:) I accept my current situation.

Have a great Saturday night,

HM

GM everyone. I think my sleep was about a 6 last night. I did not get sleepy until about 4AM US EST and I awoke 9AM. I am grateful for the 5 hours.  :)

Hello  AntiBenzo,

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

I've had nights like that where sleep wouldn't come but finally did. I always liked those better than vice versa ones. I guess you're feeling sort of refreshed at the moment.

I hope you'll have a pleasant Sunday!

TS  :thumbsup:

Hey guys,

Nothing new happening in my neck of the woods. I got my usual couple/few hours of sleep and I am grateful for it. I woke up with some GAD ruminating about past hurts and tried to redirect my thoughts.

I just cut on Friday and so far I am the same. I wish my sleep were better but I am glad other symptoms aren't getting worse or new ones appearing.

Happy Sunday, everyone,

Alice

Alice it's admirable how in spite of sleeping a couple hours you're still thankful for those. Maybe if you hold long enough your sleep will return. I think I'd hold a couple months.

Hello HeartMost,

So nice you slept a couple of hours.

Not having extra symptoms after your cut is really good news!

Wishing you a pleasant Sunday too!

Slept well last night!

My day was good! Went for a bike ride twice today. Nice weather,  sunny and pleasantly warm. Not a lot of wind. This evening the sky opened up; a couple of downpours.

Sleep tight!

TS

Alice it's admirable how in spite of sleeping a couple hours you're still thankful for those. Maybe if you hold long enough your sleep will return. I think I'd hold a couple months.

I appreciate your thought process on this but I took Xanax to help me sleep originally and it stopped working. Even at 4mg a day, I wasn't sleeping. I doubt if holding is going to suddenly make me sleep more. Also, I am at risk of having my Rx taken away so I want to go as quick as I can as long as other symptoms aren't appearing. I'd hate to have to CT out of nowhere. Then I really would be in trouble. I am stock piling my meds and prepared to hold if I am extremely uncomfortable. I wish holding or updosing would help but I doubt it sincerely and it isn't really an option anyway. My sleep has stayed the same throughout my cuts. It hasn't gotten worse.

Thank you for thinking of me. I am just going to have to rely instead on my brain healing and natural sleep returning. I have also tried trazodone and remeron and they didn't do anything for me. I'm just one of those people.

Take Care,

Alice (HM)

I'm sorry Alice. I'm sure you know what you're doing and I'm sorry they're rushing you to taper. You've got this and you're doing great. I'm sure you'll find the way to the end of this. 🏖️🏞️

Hi friends,

How was your sleep last night? Hopefully you all had a number of hours of peaceful sleep.

My sleep was OK but a bit short. I got to bed at 0.30 because I watched the EURO cup finals. ( football, what the USA call socker). Awoke at my usual time and felt rested enough to get up. Had a nice day so far.

I hope you're all going to be fine today!

Take care everyone! X

TS

Hello NG, VMN and TS,

I am the same. At least I am stable. I slept a little bit last night and woke up with some GAD. I then forgot my morning dose and, by the time I remembered, it was too late to take it. I'll have to just wait until my next dose.

TS, I hope you had fun watching the Euro Cup finals! I know that's a big thing for you guys :)

I hope you're all having a good day:)

HM

[dd...]