Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Book lovers club!📙 New members welcome💕

[Sh...]

[b5...]

The Foundling is very good book. About girl had to give up her baby in 1700's  to the Foundling hospital. Comes back few years later to claim her to find someone claiming to be her took the baby already. Focus's on her search to find her with several twists.

This book sounds awesome to me and it gets good reviews on Amazon.  I would like to add it to the list of "potentials".

Kate    :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [ki...]

• [2c...]

• [La...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Next book Giver of the Stars???? I agree with Shay.

Chris & Cathy are definitely giving off some strange vibes. But it's not their fault they're put in this situation to be parents to their siblings and be mom & dad. That attic is molding them more & more. Those poor little twins! I'm looking for my canned azz whoop to pour on Corrine and grandmother

Oh u guys are ahead of me, too many waves this week I had to shelve it. I’ll pick it back up today. The foundling sounds great but bit sad, think giver of stars might be a bit more uplifting for the next one. Well add that to the list for next round x

Finished Flowers in the Attic just a few minutes ago. Wow. That’s all I’ll say.  ;):D

I also finished it... Yes... wow indeed!

Ummmmm... I’d better get a wriggle on. U guys!

Calm u should be able to get giver of stars from library it’s in hot reads of our library system here x

Thanks! It's at my local library. I just placed a hold on it so will hopefully pick it up tomorrow 😊

I was able to get an ebook copy on our library system but I’d rather have Book or audiobook. Are u on audible? I got flowers in the attic on audible

I should be finished flowers by tomorrow night at the latest. I’m up to chapter 17

[b5...]
I'm don't have Audible.  My library has an electronic version of the book but it isn't available either.  Y'all go ahead without me because even if I ordered it from Amazon it would be a bit before it came.

Omg mumma has finally returned from wherever she’s been. What a total b*tch!

Yeah she is nasty! No excuse for not visiting the children more & letting them know if she is going away & where. She is really showing her true colours.

Ok so she got married and made the kids feel bad coz they were upset they didn’t see her for 2 + months and they should have been greatful that she brought them gifts after grandma whipped and starved them! Thanks mum! Totally worth the abuse  :tickedoff:

Ok so she got married and made the kids feel bad coz they were upset they didn’t see her for 2 + months and they should have been greatful that she brought them gifts after grandma whipped and starved them! Thanks mum! Totally worth the abuse  :tickedoff:

Yeah bringing gifts makes up for all of the abuse & neglect.. of course! I just picked up Giver of Stars from the library :-)

Corrine such a poor excuse of a mother! Honestly every time she finally shows up, I get more pissed! Gifts???? Really!!!!! Grandma is getting more cruel by the day. Dog gone shame! It's about time Chris faces reality of his mother. I understand that he just didn't want to believe she would be that horrific to them.

Chris is in denial about his mum but seriously how can he think she has their best interests at heart. The poor little twins u know something is going to happen there (I read it years ago anyway) I hate how she brags about all the wonderful things she’s doing. I would have climbed down the rope ladder by now!

Where are u up to lady? Kits have u read giver of stars? Join in next book! Lady did u manage to get a copy? Kate I got a copy yesterday but I won’t power read I know u will catch me anyway. Do u know how long wait is on a copy?

Has anyone watched the series big little lies? Written by an Aussie author liane moriaty. I think we will add some of her books to the list. Her books are the kind u cannot put down x 9 perfect strangers, the hypnotists love story, the husbands secret. Excellent books.

Big Little Lies is a great show & book! I’ve read The Husband’s Secret and 9 Perfect Strangers too. She’s a great author.

She really is kits, all of her books that I have read are great. The only ones I haven’t read of hers are truly madly guilty and what Alice forgot. X the last anniversary is excellent x

Great! I usually read 2 books at a time so I’m a slow poke  ;) plus I’ve still got last few chapters of flowers so we will wait for u and Kate to get ur copy. Anxious Ann how about u? X