• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [ki...]

• [2c...]

• [La...]

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fun idea! I’m currently reading book #87 for the year with a goal of 100 total. Furiously Happy is SO funny. I love Jenny Lawson.

Awesome challenge, Kit! 100 books! You go girl!

How's the book reading going? Are you guys reading Flowers in the Attic?

If it's too much for everyone then we can choose another book to start. I'd like us all reading the same book and discussing it as we go along. That's how book clubs work. So please vote yes to pick another book or no to continue flowers in the attic.

If majorly is yes then I'd like to ask Kit to choose us a new book.

I’d be happy to start reading Flowers in the Attic once I finish my current book (I only have 30 pages left, so I will probably finish it today).  :smitten:

Great kits x I’m up to the chapter holidays,,, not sure what number it is as I’m listening on audio book x it says that’s chapter 12 but that includes prologue and for word so maybe 10?

Ok lady and I will wait for u x calm seeker is reading too but is having a break from forum so she might pop in from time to time to tell us where she’s at x glad to have u join us kits!  :smitten:

Yes I'm on chapter 10. I think.... Hard to tell. Sounds good everyone. I'm sure Kit will catch up fast. It's easy to catch up with audiobook.

I’m reading a paper copy. I’m 70 pages in, I think I’m in chapter 3-4. I’m in a wave right now so it might take a little longer than I expected, we’ll see. ❤️

Wow kits u are a power reader. What are ur thoughts so far? Corinne is really p*ssing me off hardly visiting the kids. I don’t know that I’d be so well behaved if I was locked in an attic

If I was those poor kids I'd tie all the sheets and fabrics together then out the window. Corrine is for real all about money. I guess since her husband/uncle died she just wants to forget about that part of her life as if it never happened. Cudos to Cathy for being suspicious of Corrine.

I think it would be so hard to see ur mum in a negative light, but too many excuses. I wouldn’t put my kids thru that. I’d smother the grandma in her sleep before I’d let anyone treat my kids like that. Poor little mites

Side note kits and Leann I have ordered the seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo and ship of brides from the library  :) I’m almost finished the Jane Austin society and I have to say I’ll be sad when I do coz I love this book