Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Book lovers club!📙 New members welcome💕

[Sh...]

As you know Shay I'm bedridden and can't go to the library. Ours is closed due to covid anyway. But there's a free book reading website that allows me to read almost all the books on the list and ones that have been suggested. It's bookscool.com

I'm so glad because I'm one of those high riskers if I get covid. So I'm glad I can't go out in public. Looking forward to starting Giver of the Stars.

I'm at the last 4 chapters of flowers in the attic. Poor Cory!  :'(

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [ki...]

• [2c...]

• [La...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I know lady x I was hoping u could get audio version so glad u can xx is it audio or ebook? I know I’m looking forward to it too we have you, me, leann, calmseeker, anxious Ann, kitsune and Kate x

I’m listening as I walk, up to part where Cathy gets cut with scissors in attic... think they’re definitely about to kiss...

Lady, does your local library have digital books? My library uses an app and you just have to have a library card to access it. Then you can check out books from home, no need to go to the library. I think my local library is closed otherwise too.

[9f...]

Hey book club, this is a great bunch of ladies so I have a request for you if you are so inclined.  As a Gatekeeper, my job is to reply to newbies on this website and welcome them.  Many if not most of the newcomers register but never become active here, I think due to fear.  I registered and then left the site for a month before I got up the courage to put some posts out there.

Anyway, when you hop on, if you wouldn't mind going to the Introductions board sending a quick note of welcome to a newbie or two, I think more people might actually join the group.  I know some of you do this already and I thank you for that!!

Xo  Kate :smitten:

Hey Kate x I’ve noticed some don’t end up being active, I’ve actually been disappointed by this as there are some new buddies I thought I might have something in common with re sleep drugs. I’ll definitely get on there more xx

Definitely keen to read next book in this series x petals in the wind is it lady? I know and Corinne has just pissed off with her toy boy. They should have strangled her with her pearls when they had the chance.

Wow great book! Excellent pick lady. I was so worried they wouldn’t get away, I couldn’t remember how it ended. Now I’m ready for the next book. Giver of stars!

How did everyone go with getting a copy in whatever format? I know lady has e book, calm myself and Leann paperback copy x

Would you all recommend Flowers in the attic always looking for new books. I already had Giver of Stars so have started it, really struggling with it at moment but be interesting see what others think?

I enjoyed flowers it’s sad but still a good book. I’d like to finish the series now. I read the prologue and thought it’s ok so far?

I normally love hers  Ship of Brides was great, I'll carry on maybe it's just a slow burn some do take while to hook you. I'll try flowers in the attic in future.

I don't give up on books sometimes think the more you read more critical you get See how you find it. I'll order flowers in the attic soon, non of our libraries open. There is new version of Rebecca on Netflix, Daphne du Maurier book, don't know if you've heard of her?

My grandmother was an avid reader and had custom bookshelves in her home to house all her books. I remember seeing books by Daphne du Maurier on her shelf as a child, but I never read any of them.

I really love this idea as I read a lot of books.  The UK Aussie bride WW2 sounds excellent.

Has anyone tried the Libby app?  If you have a Library card you can download your books.  It’s not quite as many books from the real library but it’s FREE!

I don't give up on books sometimes think the more you read more critical you get See how you find it. I'll order flowers in the attic soon, non of our libraries open. There is new version of Rebecca on Netflix, Daphne du Maurier book, don't know if you've heard of her?

I just watched it last night! Well half of it I had to go to bed but so good! Didn’t realize it was a book! I get angry when I see s good movie then realise it was a book .. books are always better