Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Book lovers club!📙 New members welcome💕

[Sh...]

Yes I'm still not feeling giver of stars. I'm looking forward to the next one....atonement. And after that lets read Tuesdays with morrie.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [ki...]

• [2c...]

• [La...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I'm still not feeling giver of stars. I'm looking forward to the next one....atonement. And after that lets read Tuesdays with morrie.

Just ordered this sounds bit of a tear jerker but said was quite inspiring. In middle of Normal People at moment so I'll duck out of Atonement. Shame about JoJo Moyes she normally writes really good books.

A bit further in the book and it’s getting interesting. I had a feeling Alice’s husband might have a side piece after she said they weren’t being intimate.

Low down diabolical man! Why do they do this? Most of the time their wife is fulfilling her duties and taking great care of them. So no excuse for adultry.

But yet he goes to lay with whores.....turkey butt is putting it nicely. I really want to say some other things on this subject but I'm not going to get banned!  :laugh: this part was a little tooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for me. I'm sorry but I can't finish this book even though I promised myself. Everyone please forgive me. I'll wait on the next book.

But I’m not sure he actually has a side piece.... he cheers up quite a lot when his father buys him a new pair of corduroy pants....  ::)

That’s ok lady x I’ve got 3 chapters then I’m done. How far along are u kits?

Agreed.  ;) I’m finished now. I actually really liked it x well wait for u kits x I’m back to miss Austen now. Got my copy of atonement ready when u are x

I know I really like it, couldn’t put it down in the end. Think there’s 28 chapters so u don’t have long to go. Old man van Cleve is a total a hole!

I have ordered Tuesdays with Morrie thru library too so I’m all set x