Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

3 loads of laundry, dishes, cleaned out my fridge, making ravioli & salad for dinner  :thumbsup:

does rocking in my rocker count as exercise? If it does...I think I've rocked about 2 miles worth...helps with my anxiety  ???

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rocking in your chair is rather exercising the mind to calm down. Form of meditation. I used to have a rocking chair in my old appt., loved it.

I "LOVE" my rocker as well. I'd be lost without it :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Painted book shelves / fixed tuna for lunch / laundry

Some days it's many things...other's it feels like I'm chasing my tail  :highfive:

Yeah Flutter -- I know.  I really feel like I should be doing more being so many months off.  I am so exhausted all the time.  Other than caffeine at night, it makes no difference when, or what I do or how I eat.  The fatigue is persistent.  It has pretty much defined my whole life.

Today I was able to do laundry and a bunch of other stuff that doesn't make me feel fulfilled, really.  I know I couldn't wait to feel better a year ago.  Now that I am, I am not sure what the next step is.  I actually feel guilty about having any complaints.  Maybe I am getting better after all.  Sigh.....

Drove to my therapist's office. Shopped for stuff for soup. Made soup!  :)

:thumbsup:

Went running in the park tonight despite freezing weather, ran 34 minutes 9:23pm to 9:57pm.  My first exercise this year!

Congrats everyone :thumbsup: Nice to see your progress. This week: some online work, dishes & laundry several times. Manicure, pedicure, facial, hairdresser’s. Complete blood pannel, gyno, pdoc. Groceries, pharmacy, shopping for some small items. Internet groceries. Returning stuff by post. Chose and bought new washing machine. The old one broke down. Listened to at least two self-help audiobooks. Renewed contact with my longtime uni friend. Lots of support. In touch with my husband. Getting on better and better with him. Still feel hugely unaccomplished. This is like 10% of what I used to do in a week before benzos. Except for the human relations stuff. Feel less isolated.

Great Job Estee! 😀

I paid all my bills, vacumed a house and had a lunch with my friend in a restaurant. I'm somewhere around 10% of my pre benzo activity level as well.

Great Job Estee! 😀

I paid all my bills, vacumed a house and had a lunch with my friend in a restaurant. I'm somewhere around 10% of my pre benzo activity level as well.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You’re off benzos. That’s a huge achievement. Step by step. I prefer to have many things done to put them here. So it looks a bit better... Still very much deficient in self-compassion. A lunch in a restaurant. Like in good old times... Managed to eat out with husband recently. Still difficult. I used to love eating out.