Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Out walking is one of the few times in the day I feel good -- and that feeling lasts for awhile. Hope you can get out for a walk Sadpepe. Bundle up though and stay warm!

I did! And she put me on propranolol to help me with anxiety. And upped my Buspar. So hopefully in a few days, I will start to feel better. I hope you feel better too!

Thanks, pepe. I posted to you on another thread about starting your Ativan taper asap. If it were me, I would do it. You have some help for your anxiety, so, maybe get going on that taper???

ginger, you're amazing. I drove to the next town and took a look at the clinic to which I might switch because I loathe my PCP.

Thanks oregonkatz!  Good for you that you're considering changing PCP if you're unhappy.

I exercised today for the first time in 2 weeks, did about 30 minutes of cardio, running in the park from 7:12pm to 7:43pm.  I memorize the start/finish times, so I can exercise my sluggish brain too. I hope I don't get revved up.  The run wasn't easy 'cause it's cold in San Antonio, 40F, by the end of the run my cheeks and chin were numb.  Glad I did it though, home now, so warm and nice inside. 

3 loads of laundry, dishes, cleaned out my fridge, making ravioli & salad for dinner  :thumbsup:

does rocking in my rocker count as exercise? If it does...I think I've rocked about 2 miles worth...helps with my anxiety  ???

3 loads of laundry, dishes, cleaned out my fridge, making ravioli & salad for dinner  :thumbsup:

does rocking in my rocker count as exercise? If it does...I think I've rocked about 2 miles worth...helps with my anxiety  ???

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rocking in your chair is rather exercising the mind to calm down. Form of meditation. I used to have a rocking chair in my old appt., loved it.