• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Dishes, laundry, Kitty’s beauty spa (looks like a Princess), Kitty’s photo session.

Kitty's photo session 😊😊 made me smile!

Went to the bank and made a deposit.  Washed the dishes after dinner.  Went running in the park for 30 minutes.  Enough already.

Wow, this is a lot👍👍👍

Went to nearest cafeteria and had morning coffee with croisant and jelly. Read morning newspaper in there.

I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to have breakfast in Finland!  Helsinki is all I know, plus the ozes.  Greetings!

Went to nearest cafeteria and had morning coffee with croisant and jelly. Read morning newspaper in there.

Thomas, your benzo-free life sounds too good to be true :)

Dishes, laundry, Kitty’s beauty spa (looks like a Princess), Kitty’s photo session.

Kitty's photo session 😊😊 made me smile!

Kitty is a professional model. Seriously. Can’t reveal more details... I’m glad the BB Team hides the name "Kitty" from outside guests, cause it’s her well-known alias. Her real name is different. She used to be followed by thousands. Luckily, these times are over :thumbsup:

Sheesh . . . you are all so productive. I paid some bills.  :-\

Katz, I do like 10% of my norm before benzos. Writing here is a traumatic experience - as no one ever taught me to give myself a pat on the back for anything. And that every little step forward counts. Good job on having paid your bills :thumbsup:

Went to the bank and made a deposit.  Washed the dishes after dinner.  Went running in the park for 30 minutes.  Enough already.

That running in the park sounds impressive, Ginger :thumbsup: I do most of the banking stuff online. I’m so dumb with money. I know that money makes money. I’m just no good with putting that into practice. I guess V. is chiefly to blame :idiot:

Laundry (from start to finish)  ::)

Yeah, I often put clothes in the washing machine and leave them inside. Never did it before Valium... Good job! Congrats everybody on your achievements :thumbsup:

Well done, FlutterBye :thumbsup: Me: facial, manicure, pedicure, ultrasound examination and funny talk with doctor, pdoc, ate out with husband in a nice pizzeria, pharmacy, shopping for groceries. Reached a compromise with pdoc on my treatment. Thought we were almost finished after eight years "together". Following the last appointment. So happy we’re not :)

Well done, FlutterBye :thumbsup: Me: facial, manicure, pedicure, ultrasound examination and funny talk with doctor, pdoc, ate out with husband in a nice pizzeria, pharmacy, shopping for groceries. Reached a compromise with pdoc on my treatment. Thought we were almost finished after eight years "together". Following the last appointment. So happy we’re not :)

Wow, so impresive Estee  :thumbsup:

Estee, if I recall right you wrote some time ago that it is difficult for you to eat outside. Pizzeria!! You did it! 👍👍👍 also lot of other stuff, seems that that you have had busy day(s)! 🤗🤗🤗

Me: went to osteophatic treatment. It was good and my muscles felt less tense after the treatment.