Important Survey - Please Participate ×

ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

Went to church tonight for an evening mass, received Holy Communion, did grocery shopping afterwards.  Have been off of benzo buddies for a week, took vacation, feels good to be back.

Great Ginger!!! 👍👍👍 I feel good when having vacation but it always feels good to come back home as well.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to church tonight for an evening mass, received Holy Communion, did grocery shopping afterwards.  Have been off of benzo buddies for a week, took vacation, feels good to be back.

Great Ginger!!! 👍👍👍 I feel good when having vacation but it always feels good to come back home as well.

Yes, most definitely, even one week vacation can be precious.  It does feel good to comeback.

Had a lunch with my friend in a restaurant. It took almost 3hrs to discuss about wd and our health situations.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I keep avoiding my friends. Don’t even feel like talking on the phone. Prefer texting or Skype. Also rarely. Can only eat out with husband. Difficult to leave home.

Had a lunch with my friend in a restaurant. It took almost 3hrs to discuss about wd and our health situations.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I keep avoiding my friends. Don’t even feel like talking on the phone. Prefer texting or Skype. Also rarely. Can only eat out with husband. Difficult to leave home.

Thanks Estee!!  We do want we can and thee is no sense to push ourselves to our limits but quiet and peace in life makes sense. The day you want to do something else than today is ahead and you need to be in the driver's seat!  I did not want to see anyone something like 8 months ago but now want to see the closest.

Went for a walk for an hour with my sisters Dog, it was really enjoyable  :)

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah, I can say my Kitty has a healing power. Nothing makes me more happy than to see her happy.

I cleaned the kitchen and found coupons for my husband to take to grocery store.  More than I can do some days so that's a good day!!

Played with my dogs outside for an hour.  Went grocery shopping.

Yeah, playing with one’s pet is the best way to relax. Congrats to everyone on their achievements :thumbsup: Feels good cheering up ppl on this thread. Also productive I guess.