ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

wow, Ging -- good.  I'm going to do my little floor physical therapy things later.  I feel like this wave is lifting.  It was hell yesterday until about 2 in the aft. 

I walked dog and am actually performing the dreaded filing of piles of paper that has accumulated this last year.  W

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, Ging -- good.  I'm going to do my little floor physical therapy things later.  I feel like this wave is lifting.  It was hell yesterday until about 2 in the aft. 

I walked dog and am actually performing the dreaded filing of piles of paper that has accumulated this last year.  W

Thanks wanna, I feel like my wave is lifting too, I'm in day 10, hopefully it gets better for both of us.  I have the same project to do with piles of paper to file - I need inspiration. 

I drove to my therapist's office, saw her, drove home, got gas and am now sitting here fretting. I have to have a cardiac stress test tomorrow (really?? life isn't stressful enough??) so I am trying not to freak out.  :wacko:

OMG!  Work!  What's that?

Good on everybody.

I got to the other side of an argument with hubby without hating myself.  We acted like adults at my prompting.  Sometimes accomplishments happen through others.  Make sense?  W

I cannot post here, WBB. Maybe sometime later. I feel so unaccomplished, whatever I do. I’m reading this thread, however. It’s motivating. Congrats to everybody on their achievements :thumbsup: Am thinking about your doggie :hug:

Hahaha, paper :boxer: Has a life of its own. Once wrote a poem in my native language about the accumulating paper and the dreadful office life... I guess they all will be published posthumously... Cannot get rid of my "artwork". Congrats on everything, WBB :thumbsup: Keep reading your thread to get motivated.

I drove to my therapist's office, saw her, drove home, got gas and am now sitting here fretting. I have to have a cardiac stress test tomorrow (really?? life isn't stressful enough??) so I am trying not to freak out.  :wacko:

Congrats, Oregon :thumbsup: As Woody Allen once said: "Eighty percent of success is showing up.”

Went to the chiropractor (finally!) Went grocery shopping, went on a walk around the park (1.5 miles)

Also celebrated 1 month since I quit smoking!

Went to the chiropractor (finally!) Went grocery shopping, went on a walk around the park (1.5 miles)

Also celebrated 1 month since I quit smoking!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good on everyone! 

I made it through a marathon hair salon appointment because vanity knows no limitations.  I was very ill, too, since I had a terrible reaction to yet another antibiotic.  This time it was Minocycline.  I guess my sore throat is permanent. Once I figured out my symptoms were due to that, I was able to soldier on.  Funny how meeting the demands of the withdrawal detective keeps symptoms more manageable.

I sure wish I felt as good as my hair looks right now.  W

I made it through a weekend of houseguests.  I would never have been able to handle that a year ago.  I had a good time and now just dealing with an emotional comedown but no really bad sxs.  W

Good on everyone! 

I made it through a marathon hair salon appointment because vanity knows no limitations.  I was very ill, too, since I had a terrible reaction to yet another antibiotic.  This time it was Minocycline.  I guess my sore throat is permanent. Once I figured out my symptoms were due to that, I was able to soldier on.  Funny how meeting the demands of the withdrawal detective keeps symptoms more manageable.

I sure wish I felt as good as my hair looks right now.  W

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Made me remember how I loved hair salons before benzos. Before 2014. All those mirrors where one can look at other ppl without them knowing. Must check if my fav hairdresser is available this week. Used to have facials every two weeks, that was life! Now I had a facial two weeks ago and I’d like to have another one this week... True, WBB. Vanity knows no limitations. I only do manicure/pedicure by myself, cause it bores me talking to all those ladies. Waste of time and money. Kitty’s beauty spa and photo session. She’s a princess, so wonderful. Sorted all the dreadful Social Security papers and those for further govt. disability benefit in Fall next year (by 60%). Dishes and laundry all the time, the usual stuff. Ad nauseam. One self-help audiobook every three days. Studying photography by myself with the aid of books and photo tutorials. Having written many official letters, visited several doctors. Decluttering project: 5%. That’s more or less a recap of the last two weeks. I feel like crying when I look at it. Throwing parties at my place? C’mon, that’s sci-fi... Haven’t had a drink in 15 yrs. Maybe I could drink socially once or twice a year. But since my husband is a recovering alcoholic...

Hosted 'Posada' in our house tonight, I'm Roman Catholic.  My internet is finally back on after 14 day interruption caused by a snow storm in San Antonio on 12/7/17, feels so good to be able to post again.