Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Went a movie that was not playing, took doggie for a 45 minute run, did some laundry, dish washer, cleaned the BR, and went to buy some towels as my puppy ate quite a few. :D

Great Job!!!  🤗🤗

Half of what you did would be challenge for me.

Went to 90 minutes Yoga session, nothing like you need to be acrobat but the relaxing one with lot of stretching asanas. I was scared how to manage as I have't been there for 10 months but it went quite okay.

Went to 90 minutes Yoga session, nothing like you need to be acrobat but the relaxing one with lot of stretching asanas. I was scared how to manage as I have't been there for 10 months but it went quite okay.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yoga is wonderful. Been a while since I practiced it at home.

Gave bath to my two dogs, toy puddles, Gardenia and Bernardo.

You said you had a cat. You didn’t mention the poodles, Ginger ;) It would be extremely hard for my Kitty to accept another cat. Maybe in a separate room. Poodles would give her a heart attack... Any cooking plans?

Ginger, what breed is this? A cross between a poodle and . . .?

Toy poodle is the diminutive version of the standard poodle.  Don't know what they were mixed with to make them small, but they are exactly that, toy version of regular size poodle.  They look exactly like a standard poodle, but on a smaller scale.  I got mine from my stepmom, she used to breed them, but has retired.  Gardenia (3yrs old) is really a toy poodle, Bernardo (5yrs old) is more like a miniature poodle.  I really love them!

You said you had a cat. You didn’t mention the poodles, Ginger ;) It would be extremely hard for my Kitty to accept another cat. Maybe in a separate room. Poodles would give her a heart attack... Any cooking plans?

My toy poodles live in a small house behind the regular house.  My cat lives in our regular house, she's an indoor cat and has total freedom from the dogs.  But even if they run into each other (cat and dogs) every now and then, they get along fine and not fight.  But I know what you mean, cats and dogs usually don't get along.  My cat is very intolerant of other cats, though.  I showed a neighbor's cat to her once, and she went crazy!!!

Not cooking tonight, need to relax on Friday night, getting a takeout from Taco Cabana.  Will cook tomorrow though, pork chops and sweet potatos.  Hope your weekend is going well!

My toy poodles live in a small house behind the regular house.  My cat lives in our regular house, she's an indoor cat and has total freedom from the dogs.  But even if they run into each other (cat and dogs) every now and then, they get along fine and not fight.  But I know what you mean, cats and dogs usually don't get along.  My cat is very intolerant of other cats, though.  I showed a neighbor's cat to her once, and she went crazy!!!

Not cooking tonight, need to relax on Friday night, getting a takeout from Taco Cabana.  Will cook tomorrow though, pork chops and sweet potatos.  Hope your weekend is going well!

Your Miniature Poodles seem very cute, Ginger. Just checked out the pix on Google. I love Chihuahuas and French Bulldogs. Kitty resembles a French Bulldog. She doesn’t accept any pets.

I used to have a Blue Point Exotic Shorthair for two weeks in 2012. Kitty got extremely depressed and jealous. He dominated her completely, though he was a year younger. He used her restaurant on the kitchen counter, ate her food. Though he had his own restaurant. Wanted to show her who’s boss. She didn’t protest. They sometimes fought when I didn’t see. Heard those strange sounds and intervened at once. Had to leave them locked in separate rooms when I went to work for the whole day.

Finally, after two weeks of that ordeal. Decided must give the boy back to the cattery. To protect my Kitty. That was heartbreaking. Breeder refunded the money. I’m sure she found him a good, loving home. But I suffered a lot. I was already so fond of him. However, Kitty was much more important.

Never again have I dreamt about another pet. Yeah, I may have some of those pork chops and sweet potatoes. I can well visualize them. With parsley. Love parsley. Enjoy your Sat. dinner :thumbsup:

Yesterday went to school meeting and doctor.  No problems.  Driving - etc.  Must be getting better.

Great! 👍👍👍 It makes huge different when you can go outside and do all kind of basic things.

Thanks Thomas

Yes -- I can't recommend dancing enough.  I am a wall flower when I go to anything with live music but a week ago I was asked to do a waltz to Cajun music and I was transported from all my troubles briefly.  I can't thank that guy enough for helping me out -- he was a good lead.  W

I can imagine that physical activity like dancing would be great. I don't do anything like that, but I know how much tai chi helps me. You really do get lost in the set. As wanna says, it transports you out of your troubles.

Went to lunch to the Restaurant with my friend and stayed there 2.5 hrs by chating about all kind of things. Worked like distraction and felt good afterwards!  I ate salmon with salad and boiled potatoes.

Talked my mom through an anxiety attack  :smitten: (she's 82)  :thumbsup:

That is so kind!  I need to call my 86 year old mom.

I de-ornamented the xmas tree -- procrastinated long enough.  I participated in a conference call for political organization and figured out how to do it like Skype.  W