• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good

I pushed through and made it to see a film premiere starring several friends of mine.  The Q & A was great.  I lost myself in their success.  When I got home it was back to this physical pain but I got out.

Sounds good

I pushed through and made it to see a film premiere starring several friends of mine.  The Q & A was great.  I lost myself in their success.  When I got home it was back to this physical pain but I got out.

That's lovely!  Losing yourself in a friend's success sounds like such a wonderful way to spend an evening.

thnx GreenC

Today it was a new doc appt.  I don't feel good during the day.  I wish they had evening appointments.  Anyway, I went to the wrong office and had to drive across the city to the right place.  Doc acted like I was med seeking.  I'm not!  I just want to postpone surgery!  What is wrong with docs now? 

I handled some stressful phone calls on this stressful drive, too.  Looks like my son had fleeting suicidal feelings he confessed to a school counselor.  Well, all that went away when his girlfriend decided to get back with him.  Fun stuff.  Why did I get hooked on Lunesta?  W

Despite enduring a reaction to clyndamicin, I was able to rake leaves, shop, walk dog 2x, 2 loads laundry, watch intense documentary for work.  TA DAH again.

What did you do today?

I finished writing a newsletter for one of the animal nonprofits I work for. And I had to send confrontational e-mail to another who has not paid me!!! Grrr!

good on you Oregon and ginger

I arranged a screening of a documentary for a local civic group and it all worked out.  I didn't feel like hell, for a change, either.  Is this what living is like?  W

Congrats, everyone on your achievements :thumbsup: Me the usual stuff: dishes, laundry, decluttering project 5% (instead of 1% - progress). Some cleaning in the appt. KonMari method keeps me going. Just noticed it is number 1 Bestseller in "Zen Philosophy". Exactly what I needed to put our home and life in order. A spiritual approach. WBB, rather not funny with your son. Kitty isn’t suicidal, thanks God. Just the opposite.

ugh - today feeling useless with no sleep.  I feel like I'm making stuff up for today to feel productive.  What is this scrutiny and self loathing if I haven't "done" something?  I loved my dying dog.  That's what I did.  So I redefined whats productive.  That's progress. W

ugh - today feeling useless with no sleep.  I feel like I'm making stuff up for today to feel productive.  What is this scrutiny and self loathing if I haven't "done" something?  I loved my dying dog.  That's what I did.  So I redefined whats productive.  That's progress. W

She’s gone...? I can only cry if it’s true :hug:

I think we want to be productive to spend more time with our loved ones. To appreciate and enjoy their presence in our lives. That’s why it’s good to prioritize tasks. To eliminate activities which are a pure waste of time. Only a means to procrastinate and not get stuff done. Technology steals an awful amount of our time. We will not get this time back. We choose ppl with whom we socialize on the basis if they bring sth meaningful and positive to our lives. In the same way that we choose tasks to complete. That’s how I understand being productive: setting priorities and then goals to achieve in order to live a happier life. But we cannot live a happier life alone.

Sorry guys  - I wasn't more clear.  My dog has cancer and was given 3-6 months to live back in August.  She is doing pretty well but its like a sword of Damocles - this cancer.  She has been with me throughout this ordeal.  My good girl.

Today I was able to grocery shop and never once felt unable to get through it.  I even got a facial and didn't feel like I wanted to jump out of my skin. I called the publicist of this personality I want to get for this organization I'm in.  I was very stressed but got though that, too.  W

Sorry guys  - I wasn't more clear.  My dog has cancer and was given 3-6 months to live back in August.  She is doing pretty well but its like a sword of Damocles - this cancer.  She has been with me throughout this ordeal.  My good girl.

Today I was able to grocery shop and never once felt unable to get through it.  I even got a facial and didn't feel like I wanted to jump out of my skin. I called the publicist of this personality I want to get for this organization I'm in.  I was very stressed but got though that, too.  W

So happy she’s still with you, WBB  :) The most important is to cherish her presence in your life. The rest is secondary. Kudos for everyone on their achievements :thumbsup: This week: pdoc, endo, groceries, visit to a govt. office, being very assertive with appt. building administrator about him doing a lousy job, decluttering project 5%, manicure (myself), two more audiobooks completed, outing with husband. Dreaming about a facial... Have to postpone. Too much stuff on my plate. Freaking out.

My dog has cancer and was given 3-6 months to live back in August.  She is doing pretty well but its like a sword of Damocles - this cancer.

I completely understand this, wanna. Our cat Gregory was diagnosed with kidney failure last year . . . the vet didn't know how long he would have, but we hydrated him faithfully for 6 months until it was obvious he was having consistently bad days. Then the vet came to our home to euthanize him. It is indeed the sword of Damocles.

Katz

Everyone is doing great.

I am still not sleeping enough but I made myself attend a panel/lecture and learned so much.  Very impressive keynote -- I wish I could do what they do.  Guess I'll have to be satisfied with my little accomplishments with this process.  W

P.S. - baked cookies for first time in 2 years.

Everyone is doing great.

I am still not sleeping enough but I made myself attend a panel/lecture and learned so much.  Very impressive keynote -- I wish I could do what they do.  Guess I'll have to be satisfied with my little accomplishments with this process.  W

P.S. - baked cookies for first time in 2 years.

:thumbsup:

• Popular Now