Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

That's awesome that you talked your mom through an anxiety attack!!! I'm proud of everyone here that's made steps no matter how hard it was! You guys are amazing!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Went ouside and walked half an hour with the dog.

That’s cool :thumbsup: I cannot walk my cat, unfortunately. But change her litter everyday.

Did 1040 squats!!!

Yeah, would be able to do maybe 10. I guess exercise is a good answer to our problems. Endorphins - the best drug on Earth. Quite an achievement :thumbsup:

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcrankycoder.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F06%2Flight-bulb-moment.jpg&f=1

Had a light bulb moment

As I can't stand over a frying pan cooking and it suddenly occurred to me to put the  put bacon and sausages in the slow cooker for an hour ok, they don't brown off but their still cooked and jolly delicious!!  ;D Its the first cooked breakfast I've managed to do in 18 months!! :yippee:

I'm gonna get a crock pot and do what Nova1 is doing.  When I get that AM poisoned feeling, it is better to eat protein (for me).

I got my son's paperwork to the school district, returned stuff and shopped for dinner.  W

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcrankycoder.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F06%2Flight-bulb-moment.jpg&f=1

Had a light bulb moment

As I can't stand over a frying pan cooking and it suddenly occurred to me to put the  put bacon and sausages in the slow cooker for an hour ok, they don't brown off but their still cooked and jolly delicious!!  ;D Its the first cooked breakfast I've managed to do in 18 months!! :yippee:

Cooked breakfast, Great stuff!!  👍👍👍

Dishes, laundry, pdoc, another doctor and a difficult medical exam, facial, groceries, pharmacy, dinner with husband in our fav pizzeria. Decluttering project: like 5%. This thing tends to drag on cause of my washing OCD. When I go out, I become so task-oriented that even washing OCD cannot get in the way. I do have huge anxiety. I just refrain from hand washing as much as I can to get stuff done on time. Congrats to everybody on their achievements :thumbsup:

Dishes, laundry, pdoc, another doctor and a difficult medical exam, facial, groceries, pharmacy, dinner with husband in our fav pizzeria. :thumbsup:

Great stuff Estee!  👍👍👍👍👍 lot of things, what w/d? - I love to go pizzeria but novadays need always to take doggie back as whole pizza is too much for me. T.

Dishes, laundry, pdoc, another doctor and a difficult medical exam, facial, groceries, pharmacy, dinner with husband in our fav pizzeria. :thumbsup:

Great stuff Estee!  👍👍👍👍👍 lot of things, what w/d? - I love to go pizzeria but novadays need always to take doggie back as whole pizza is too much for me. T.

Thank you, Thomas :) I also cannot eat the whole pizza. I used to order home before my ED got worse. Ate it for two days. But this particular pizzeria doesn’t deliver to my place, unfortunately. Yeah, I’m probably more effective when I leave the house. Less time for washing OCD. I’m more focused on the world around me than on my thoughts. I sometimes think I hear my own thoughts even when listening to a self-help audiobook on my wireless headphones.

Walked for a couple of kilometers despite the very cold weather, made brunch for my family, got myself cleaned up, and did some online editing work. That's about all I could manage today.

Had a light bulb moment

Sorry...I can't imagine bacon in the crock pot.

Perhaps try the oven or the microwave. It browns and crisps up and it GOOD  :highfive::clap::thumbsup:

Cooked breakfast, Great stuff!!  👍👍👍

Went to church tonight for an evening mass, received Holy Communion, did grocery shopping afterwards.  Have been off of benzo buddies for a week, took vacation, feels good to be back.

Went to church tonight for an evening mass, received Holy Communion, did grocery shopping afterwards.  Have been off of benzo buddies for a week, took vacation, feels good to be back.

Welcome back, Ginger :thumbsup: We’ve been missing you!

Went to movie and ordered Indian food for dinner. Butter chicken and chiken tikka. Both movie and food was good.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is definitely productive. Learning how to have good time again. To relax. Was always difficult to relax for me. Had to be doing sth. Relax felt awkward. Remember how we went to a restaurant and to the movies with husband each Saturday. Before this benzo nightmare. Good old days...

I got out of bed...

:smitten:

:thumbsup:

Yeah, this was something I had huge problems with back in 2015. Now it gets harder to lay down on the bed. Much harder than it should be.