Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to movie and burger place afterwards.

Man, you’re kicking ass :thumbsup: You make benzo WD seem more attractive than anything in the world...

Man, you’re kicking ass :thumbsup: You make benzo WD seem more attractive than anything in the world...

Well, sounds better than what is was... so it was almost like extreme for me but managed to see a movie and had 2 hours something else to do than think about wd. burger was great too but wd put me think about 'I want back home' type of thinking and best part was returning home😀

Well, sounds better than what is was... so it was almost like extreme for me but managed to see a movie and had 2 hours something else to do than think about wd. burger was great too but wd put me think about 'I want back home' type of thinking and best part was returning home😀

I only manage to eat out with my husband. That’s one of the few pleasures I’ve got left in life. Used to love movies. We went to the movie theater each Saturday night while I was off benzos. Liked comedies, psychological dramas, Japanese horror movies. Now my life is much worse than a Japanese horror movie. No need to watch it or anything else.

Went for a drive in the country again to see the wild turkey flock. Also saw several big hawks and some odd-looking geese (not Canada geese) that I'll have to look up in my bird book. It was raining, but it was still nice to drive out of the city.

That sounded nice! Sometimes I'll get my husband to take me through neighborhoods so I can look at yard decorations🙊 lame I know.

Went for a drive in the country again to see the wild turkey flock. Also saw several big hawks and some odd-looking geese (not Canada geese) that I'll have to look up in my bird book. It was raining, but it was still nice to drive out of the city.

:thumbsup:

Baked a cheesecake.

Baked a cheesecake.

I’ve always dreamt to marry a man who can cook. Unfortunately, my husband can’t cook. Neither can I. Doesn’t matter anymore, since I almost stopped eating. I just drink kefirs. The mere sight of kefir makes me nauseous.

Baked a cheesecake.

I’ve always dreamt to marry a man who can cook. Unfortunately, my husband can’t cook. Neither can I. Doesn’t matter anymore, since I almost stopped eating. I just drink kefirs. The mere sight of kefir makes me nauseous.

Oh Estee, how much I love thee!  It's not too late, you can still marry me, maybe you would like it here in the US living with a husband who cooks.  I would get you off kefir, you wouldn't be nauseous anymore, you would eat anything you want and still be thin!  I've studied nutrition for a long time, there's science to it and no deprivation.

But seriously, all the kidding aside, cooking is my hobby, I cook when I'm bored or need a distraction, it grounds me and I enjoy it.  So how about my proposal?  ;)

Baked a cheesecake.

Oh Estee, how much I love thee!  It's not too late, you can still marry me, maybe you would like it here in the US living with a husband who cooks.  I would get you off kefir, you wouldn't be nauseous anymore, you would eat anything you want and still be thin!  I've studied nutrition for a long time, there's science to it and no deprivation.

But seriously, all the kidding aside, cooking is my hobby, I cook when I'm bored or need a distraction, it grounds me and I enjoy it.  So how about my proposal?  ;)

Must think it over... Have always believed one only gets married once and for life...

Painted a 2nd coat on the ceiling in my living room, and the shelves. Arranged ALLLLLL the family pictures on the shelves. It's looking good and finally starting to come back together  :smitten:

Good work Fluter -- you know it feels so good to feel productive.  It's funny I mistakenly wrote "odd" instead of "good".  Hah - it is strange to be productive during this s**ty saga.  Painting the ceiling? - wow

I was able to make phone calls today.  The harder stuff -- which matters --- was personal discussion with my spouse.  It is hard.  SUccess if hard to measure in the emotional world of relationships with people.  W

I vacumed the house today and made pizza (ham, mushrooms, tomatoes and shrimps) 😀

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Me: nevermind. Not worth mentioning. Okay, dishes. Served my Kitty everything she needs. Learnt some of the instruction of the washing machine. Afraid to make the first laundry. Found and ordered it online. Took some time to choose. Gosh, how I love pizza... without shrimps. No pizza for me for the month ahead.

Went to a friend's funeral today, sorry, don't mean to be a downer  :'(

Good you had time and energy to say goodbye to your friend, Ginger. Sorry for the loss.

Ginger, sorry about your loss!

Estee, dishes is great acomplisment, I could not do it earlier and still having difficulties with them.

I order food about once a week online and they delivered it to my door by taking 6$ about the delivery. Huge help!

Went a movie that was not playing, took doggie for a 45 minute run, did some laundry, dish washer, cleaned the BR, and went to buy some towels as my puppy ate quite a few. :D