Important Survey - Please Participate ×

ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

Estee, if I recall right you wrote some time ago that it is difficult for you to eat outside. Pizzeria!! You did it! 👍👍👍 also lot of other stuff, seems that that you have had busy day(s)! 🤗🤗🤗

Me: went to osteophatic treatment. It was good and my muscles felt less tense after the treatment.

Thank you Thomas. Actually eating out with husband calms me down. Kudos on the osteopathic treatment :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The last time I went to a chiropractor was 2015, I think. I have a severe cervical degenerative disease discovered in 2014. Started to rely exclusively on Valium to remedy the pain and muscle stiffness. It certainly helps it a lot, but makes me so depressed at the same time. I miss going to a chiropractor. It’s sth like benzos cause this dissociation between body and mind. The DP/DR experience. The more I taper V. the more evident it becomes. And it’s terrifying. When I went back on benzos in 2014 and it started, I didn’t know what was going on. I was scared and wanted to escape it, using both V. and Ambien. Now I know it’s caused by Valium...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

cooked dinner did a bit of tidying up

Great stuff!! 👍👍👍. I couldn't cook toninght so I ordered some food on-line to be delivered.

Estee, sorry about misundersanding pizza stuff. Great that you can calm when having a meal utside with your husband!

No misunderstanding, Thomas. We started going to that pizzeria and other places to eat some time ago. It’s fun. I feel secure when going out with him. Not on my own. I feel secure on my own at home only.

Purchased some furniture and brought it home.

Great Ginger! 👍👍👍.  I haven't bought anything to home at least for an year. It is nice to get new things home. T.

Purchased some furniture and brought it home.

That’s impressive, Ginger :thumbsup: Inspirational. I don’t have place for furniture anymore... Could only replace old items with new ones. But these are antiques, so I’d rather keep them.

That’s impressive, Ginger :thumbsup: Inspirational. I don’t have place for furniture anymore... Could only replace old items with new ones. But these are antiques, so I’d rather keep them.

Thanks Estee, I like antiques too, and I have some.  But I needed a new desk and a desk chair, a dresser, plus a couple of lamps -- I really need some light on these long winter evenings.  I'm enjoying them this weekend.

Today, I'm watching the winter olympics.  I don't know if that qualifies as 'productive', but if it gives one some joy, then maybe, as it produces a better mental balance.

I brushed my teeth.  I was so depressed today.

:hug: That's a big thing I know how you feel it takes me a LOT of and pushing myself courage to do that and I can't do it everyday I was fanatical about it and shower/bathing before withdrawal but now its as and when. For over 2 year's I was unable to brush my hair  or even  wash, and even now I can't do it more than every couple of weeks if I'm lucky.

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Washed my car in the car wash!

Well done Tom!!!  :thumbsup: I can't even get into a car  :D haven't been able to for3 year's now the vibration is agony, but good for you mate  ;D

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Cleaning my apartment now and cleaned rental house during week.  I have a small one that makes mess.  Will men ever clean up after selves?

Great Rrr! 👍👍👍

well, yes sometimes. I have vacumed and also cleaned but novadays I report it here as it is a challenge 😳 T.

Went to an outdoor shopping mall in the mountains with my family and mostly enjoyed myself. It was my first time out of the neighborhood in awhile. 

Went to an outdoor shopping mall in the mountains with my family and mostly enjoyed myself. It was my first time out of the neighborhood in awhile.

First time out of the neighborhood! 👍👍👍 Great Charnelsan!  I did the same some time before xmas...  today I went out and had lunch in the nearest diner.

First time out of the neighborhood! 👍👍👍 Great Charnelsan!  I did the same some time before xmas...  today I went out and had lunch in the nearest diner.

Thanks, Thomas! It was actually nice getting out of the neighborhood and having a ride into the countryside yesterday.  The shopping center got overwhelming after awhile but I did it!  Today I'm just doing chores around the house and seeing my son off at the train station. Sadly, he's heading back to Tokyo after visiting for a few days. Hope you enjoyed your lunch yesterday!

Thanks Estee, I like antiques too, and I have some.  But I needed a new desk and a desk chair, a dresser, plus a couple of lamps -- I really need some light on these long winter evenings.  I'm enjoying them this weekend.

Today, I'm watching the winter olympics.  I don't know if that qualifies as 'productive', but if it gives one some joy, then maybe, as it produces a better mental balance.

Watching winter olympics is motivating. Sportsmen are strong people. Lots of self-discipline. Just like soldiers. I’ve got two light therapy lamps for Fall and Winter. Finnish brand - Innosol. Very good. Better to buy a smaller one. It’s easier to hide it and the price is reasonable. Not a very aesthetic product. Especially with antiques. I’ve also got lots of regular lamps. Light is so important.

Me: some online work, dishes, laundry, decluttering project 10%.

I have vacumed and also cleaned but novadays I report it here as it is a challenge 😳 T.

That’s a lot. And that diner sounds inspirational :thumbsup:

Thank you, Thomas. Too early to congratulate. But won’t go back to regular use for sure. Should have gotten rid of it back in Spring 2016. Right after Ambien. If only I knew then how I would feel without it...

Thank you, Thomas. Too early to congratulate. But won’t go back to regular use for sure. Should have gotten rid of it back in Spring 2016. Right after Ambien. If only I knew then how I would feel without it...

Ok Estee, I hope you feel very well without Valium!