Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group

[su...]

[bd...]

I want to get CBD:THC oil but the MedMen in NYC is HIGH in THC and low in CBD and I want a more 10:1 CBD:THC ratio or a 1:1 at least...researching more and wishing I was in Calif.

Yeah. Agree on at least 1:1. There’s a market for high THC products like THC isolates, and it’s usually to get high. Fine if that’s a person’s aim. It was my aim back in the day. When I became a patient? Not my “point.”

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Af...]

• [Ma...]

• [Re...]

• [or...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[bd...]

I’ve been researching things to figure out what caused my current wave and what to avoid / try in the future. I’ve come across the term “pure cannabidiol”. What do people mean when they say “pure cannabidiol”? Do they mean CBD without THC?

Yes. CBD is short for cannabidiol. I assume they’re saying they’ve got CBD isolates.

So isolated from flower with THC or hemp?

I’d have to see a lab report or know the person making the CBD oil. But from hemp, I’ll assume, unless I see otherwise.

[bd...]

Well four hours later and I’m yawning and stretching lots, think the 0.25 wasn’t enough to last long

Try redosing?

Nah first day, just going enjoy the come down and let it be, don’t wanna be like this all day might overwhelm the CNS, I’m a oil rookie remember newbie

[bd...]

Nah first day, just going enjoy the come down and let it be, don’t wanna be like this all day might overwhelm the CNS, I’m a oil rookie remember newbie

👍🏻 Yes. Good that you’re being more conservative, especially since orally ingested cannabis can have a more profound and different effect than smoking/vaping.

I’ve been researching things to figure out what caused my current wave and what to avoid / try in the future. I’ve come across the term “pure cannabidiol”. What do people mean when they say “pure cannabidiol”? Do they mean CBD without THC?

Yes. CBD is short for cannabidiol. I assume they’re saying they’ve got CBD isolates.

I’d have to see a lab report or know the person making the CBD oil. But from hemp, I’ll assume, unless I see otherwise.

Right. It was more of a general statement(s), I think. I was confused because I thought a little THC was necessary.

[bd...]

Right. It was more of a general statement(s), I think. I was confused because I thought a little THC was necessary.

👍🏻 To get the full benefits of both, both are needed together.

I bought a 40 ml bottle from my NSLC store, it’s legal but government regulated here in N.S, cost me 99.99 however I only took 0.25 ml and feeling awesome, no high or least uncomfortable high on it, think though for day to day work a 8:1 or 4:1 concentrate would be better because I can understand why that most take this at night to relax, my concentrate was 6mg/ml or both equal parts

My brother said that 10mg/ml is standard but on the bottle I bought it says warning that 30mg/ml of THC is only for experienced users, but my bottle was one-fifth that.

It’s working so well, maybe I’m not use to this feeling because last two years was depression and daily sedation

Did you need a prescription or a form filled out by your doctor? What symptoms is it helping with? Thanks in advance  :smitten:

Not here in N.S Canada it’s legal to go purchase it.

Found it kept me calm and feel tad euphoric at times. Didn’t think of my nerves or tingling sensation.

Wasn’t overly happy just normal kinda

Had good feeling in hands like warming feeling

Kept my legs from being restless

Honestly the best was just felt good in general and didn’t think or felt anxious or sedated

Know that I’m off and have come down I still feel good, like my nerves seem at peace for now at least

Was tired but ate supper and now not so tired

[bd...]

I bought a 40 ml bottle from my NSLC store, it’s legal but government regulated here in N.S, cost me 99.99 however I only took 0.25 ml and feeling awesome, no high or least uncomfortable high on it, think though for day to day work a 8:1 or 4:1 concentrate would be better because I can understand why that most take this at night to relax, my concentrate was 6mg/ml or both equal parts

My brother said that 10mg/ml is standard but on the bottle I bought it says warning that 30mg/ml of THC is only for experienced users, but my bottle was one-fifth that.

It’s working so well, maybe I’m not use to this feeling because last two years was depression and daily sedation

Did you need a prescription or a form filled out by your doctor? What symptoms is it helping with? Thanks in advance  :smitten:

You do in New Mexico, USA

[33...]
Nick - if you ever wanted a higher ratio of CBD:THC, you could always purchase a 'pure' CBD oil and blend it with your 1:1 CBD:THC oil. 

badsocref 

I want to try CBD:THC oil with a low dose of THC - I am in NY though and that is not easy to find. I could have a friend send me some from LA though. Any suggestions on ratios or brands?

Also, someone told me that using the oil while tapering (I am at 2.2mg of Valium now) hinders healing and binds to GABA etc - is that true?

Thanks!

[bd...]

Nick - if you ever wanted a higher ratio of CBD:THC, you could always purchase a 'pure' CBD oil and blend it with your 1:1 CBD:THC oil.

That's what I've always done.  :thumbsup:

I got a 1:1 CBD:THC indica vape cartridge and will test drive it tonight...they were out of the 4:1 CBD:THC cartridges. I am hopeful it will help - stay tuned.

[bd...]

I got a 1:1 CBD:THC indica vape cartridge and will test drive it tonight...they were out of the 4:1 CBD:THC cartridges. I am hopeful it will help - stay tuned.

👍🏻

One puff on the vape tonight to start Sandia  :smitten:

Can people tell me what benefits they have gotten from CBD:THC while tapering?

Also, has anyone else used a 1:1 CBD:THC vape or oil?

I'm a newbie to this (I used to love MJ before benzos but haven't touched them since tapering) so bear with me please.

Awesome Pete way to go, hope it helps, I took 0.2 earlier n it was ok but did stuff all day with my son now back home and just redose with 0.3