Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group

[su...]

[c4...]

Hey everyone I’m at Day 12 of jump and have bad inner tremors and tingling sensation throughout my body which causes panic attack and anxiety to spike, I’m looking into getting some CBD/THC oil online, maybe a 8:1 or 4:1 CBD/THC but need help finding where to buy it online without a medical card, I live in Nova Scotia Canada and would ask if fellow Canadians here could assist me some. Ty.

I obviously don’t know where, Nick, but those ratios look good.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Af...]

• [Ma...]

• [Re...]

• [or...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it doesn't get more legit than this.  Wild!

Cannabis Is Curing My Cancer and Now I Want It Legalised | This Morning

"Joy Smith was diagnosed in July 2016 with ovarian cancer. In August 2017 she was given six weeks to live after it was discovered that the cancer has spread to her stomach and bowel. But now she's in remission and claims cannabis oil cured her terminal disease. Research Consultant Matthew Atha explains why the research into cannabis oil has been so limited. Broadcast on 13/03/2018"

Thanks Sandia, the only option I have at my local NSLC is a bottle at 1:1 ratio, think that would be beneficial at micro doses for reliving the symptoms but not feeling the high feeling for hours?

[c4...]

Thanks Sandia, the only option I have at my local NSLC is a bottle at 1:1 ratio, think that would be beneficial at micro doses for reliving the symptoms but not feeling the high feeling for hours?

I don’t know the percentages in what you’re wanting, but if you are new, definitely don’t take more than 5-10 mg. of THC. 👍🏻♥️

He just said it’s a 1:1 ratio that’s all I know, I’ve smoked pot all my life just don’t really wanna feel high all day long

[c4...]

He just said it’s a 1:1 ratio that’s all I know, I’ve smoked pot all my life just don’t really wanna feel high all day long

Is this bud or a vape pen? Tincture/oil?

Nick, there’s a Facebook group called Blazing Benzos. You may also have luck finding fellow Canucks there. Take care.

No worries. Just an idea. There’s lots of good support on FB as well if you ever feel like creating an account.

No worries. Just an idea. There’s lots of good support on FB as well if you ever feel like creating an account.

I see you moved to Australia, Which city?

I see you moved to Australia, Which city?

That was a long time ago. I’m back in America now. Sydney is where I was.

Do you all think 6mg/ml of both CBD and THC equals parts is lot?

As a fellow Canadian, I am trying to figure this out as well, but I am leaning towards mostly CBD and less than 2% THC. I have heard THC increases anxiety for many and I definitely do NOT want that! I have been told I need to get a form filled out by my family doctor and there are approved Canadian websites online that you can order from. The one I am thinking of ordering from is in Ontario, but I don't know if you have to order from your province or not?

There is a Canadian support group on benzo buddies as well.

Has anyone had any luck with a specific strain for head pain / pressure? It's probably an individual think but I'm still working on this particular symptom and I have yet to find anything unless I take a bunch of Advil every single day... which tends to mess with other things going on in my body.

thank you,

Optimist, I just took 0.35 ml and hour later:

Visions better, hearing better, no restless legs, very uncomfortable feeling, maybe the calm before the storm because it’s my first time on it and it’s only been hour but I like the feeling thus far. Bought it from government-NSLC

Sorry meant very COMFORTABLE feeling not uncomfortable, I like it

What kind of CBD oil did you use Nick? I just want to feel a more relaxed in stressful situations, I don't want to feel zoned out or high.

Did you need a prescription to get it? If yes what was the doctor's reaction to prescribing it?

I bought a 40 ml bottle from my NSLC store, it’s legal but government regulated here in N.S, cost me 99.99 however I only took 0.25 ml and feeling awesome, no high or least uncomfortable high on it, think though for day to day work a 8:1 or 4:1 concentrate would be better because I can understand why that most take this at night to relax, my concentrate was 6mg/ml or both equal parts

My brother said that 10mg/ml is standard but on the bottle I bought it says warning that 30mg/ml of THC is only for experienced users, but my bottle was one-fifth that.

It’s working so well, maybe I’m not use to this feeling because last two years was depression and daily sedation

I’ve been researching things to figure out what caused my current wave and what to avoid / try in the future. I’ve come across the term “pure cannabidiol”. What do people mean when they say “pure cannabidiol”? Do they mean CBD without THC?

[c4...]

I’ve been researching things to figure out what caused my current wave and what to avoid / try in the future. I’ve come across the term “pure cannabidiol”. What do people mean when they say “pure cannabidiol”? Do they mean CBD without THC?

Yes. CBD is short for cannabidiol. I assume they’re saying they’ve got CBD isolates.

I want to get CBD:THC oil but the MedMen in NYC is HIGH in THC and low in CBD and I want a more 10:1 CBD:THC ratio or a 1:1 at least...researching more and wishing I was in Calif.

Yes. CBD is short for cannabidiol. I assume they’re saying they’ve got CBD isolates.

So isolated from flower with THC or hemp?