• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Af...]

• [Ma...]

• [Re...]

• [or...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Northern Lights is very popular. Anything with "Kush" in the name is also . . . Hindu Kush, Afghan Kush. Delta 8 is touted as giving a less intense high than Delta 9 (which is what most THC is). I've never tried Delta 8.

Hope this helps.

Katz

Thank you!

Now I am over the fence with some options:

CBD Delta-8 Grape Ape;

OG Kush;

Bubba Kush;

Legendary OG.

The 3 from the bottom are not delta-8 so I wonder what should I prioritize. I am dealing with a lot of anxiety and OCD is tough lately, any of this that you think have more fit for me?

I've always enjoyed OG Kush. I don't find its "high" to be high at all. More like a mellow couch lock and a few giggles.

:D

Katz

Marijuans, CBD and such gave me VERY bad reactions.  I could not understand that at all.  It was true, and I used to best quality products from the dispensaries and health companies.  My wallet took a hit from they all these. THC and regular weed gave me horrid feelings, so I CT medical marijuana 2 years ago.  I'm so glad I don't use any of that plant, which used to be help me before tapering.  Something changed in me that just said NO!

Read Ashton on CBD use.

I tried a CBD gummy last night.  Still regretting it.  Not a wink of sleep and increased anxiety.  I sense a little something else in there as if they didn't get all the active ingredient out.  Very wound up all day. 

But wait, when I smoke/vape, can the CBD still interact with the other meds due to the CYP3A4 enzyme? I thought that smoking it would avoid it being processed on the liver and so I could relax about any possible interaction.

• 2 weeks later...
i bought some CBD oil from a good company.....suppose to take half a dropper full.....i only took two little drops to see what would happen since im so hyper sensitive to drugs in general....didnt feel anything. it was from a good place produced in WA and recommended. When your on benzos its not the same as being NOT on benzos how youll react to any of this shit. Its wierd. Alcohol acts different, so does any other drug as long as your on benzos. it sucks.

spitfire, I didn't "feel" anything from CBD either. It's not like THC. If you're taking it for anxiety, it's subtle . . .  in a bit you'll just feel a little less loony. As for sleep, again, it won't knock you out, but you will slide into sleep. I don't think two little drops will help at all. Be brave. Take the recommended dose. I found whether I was on benzos (I was) or not, it still worked.

Hope you get some relief. Best wishes,

Katz

Hello. Just found this thread. Wondering, your thoughts on dry herb vaping? I used to be a heavy marijuana smoker. Due to bad cocktail benzo other medications(that I'm no longer using)loss the feeling Cannabis used to give. That was in February. Been thinking of retrying due to stinging pains in my abdominals and flanks and anxiety that comes along with that.

Vaping dry herb worked well for me. I now use tinctures . . . just don't want to vape (cough, cough). Tinctures take a little longer, but still give the same effect.

Best,

Katz

I was prescribed White CBG and OG Kush. Any chance of using these being a game changer for someone polydrugged as me at the moment?

full, who is "prescribing" these? For what? CBG is a sativa . . . and OG Kush is a sativa-leaning hybrid. Neither of these is inclined to make you OMMMM. They'll make you high . . . and very anxious if you're not used to sativas. A game changer? In what way? Speaking just for myself, I wouldn't take them a) together, or b) at all when you're on so many drugs.

Just my thoughts, of course. In my experience, mj was never a "game changer". A question: in what way do you want your game changed? Oh, okay, I read back to your previous posts and you seem to want help with anxiety. Speaking for myself, CBD helped my anxiety. THC might make yours worse. Dunno.

Katz

full, who is "prescribing" these? For what? CBG is a sativa . . . and OG Kush is a sativa-leaning hybrid. Neither of these is inclined to make you OMMMM. They'll make you high . . . and very anxious if you're not used to sativas. A game changer? In what way? Speaking just for myself, I wouldn't take them a) together, or b) at all when you're on so many drugs.

Just my thoughts, of course. In my experience, mj was never a "game changer". A question: in what way do you want your game changed? Oh, okay, I read back to your previous posts and you seem to want help with anxiety. Speaking for myself, CBD helped my anxiety. THC might make yours worse. Dunno.

Katz

A functional doctor actually let me choose.

What strains would you recommend in case of dealing with anxiety and OCD?

Both of them are low in THC, do you think even microdosing like only vaping a bit would made me anxious?

I don't think about 20% THC (OG Kush) is low. As for the White CBG it seems to have negligible THC.

Speaking just for me, I vaped CBD flower to chill. I now take a tincture that I  make myself. It has (by law, since CBD cannot contain more than .03% THC) zilch psychoactive properties.

I can't offer an opinion on what to take. You seem to want relief from anxiety and OCD. I know nothing about mj relieving OCD.  If it's relief from anxiety, I would use CBD. But I would NOT consume the two you are considering buying while you are on so many other drugs. Just my two cents' worth.

Be well.

Katz

ive been smoking 0.56 percent thc and 30 percent cbd joints i get for $5 at the shop. It works good for making me calm down and feel like im melting into the couch. What ive realized it doesnt work good with is alcohol. If your going to smoke a joint dont do it if youve had a few strong whiskeys ect. Do all that alot with taking the valium at night and boy for me it created some sort of wierd affect where im not awake but im not asleep, its terrible. i wouldnt advise smoking pot, drinking and taking your daily dose of V. Pick one or the other (pot or alcohol)