3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

Thanks kits x I managed to get hold of a vet and they are going to give me some 1ml syringes without needle so that will help. I’ll try to get smaller one online.

My dr gave me ones with needle but can’t draw anything up in them x

I took liquid last night. Wow it tastes terrible!

Thanks can’t and Mary. I need them now so I’ll try and ring around. Xx

Probs a good idea..!! -Dont know if you saw my initiation to amazon saga trying to get a mower part.. :(

Hey Mimie.. :) -Thanks..

Yes I remember that,but I wasn't quite sure where Shayna lives.  That's why I phrased the question like I did  :P.  I am waiting on a pair of earrings now,been over a month and 1/2 from China.  Third party on Amazon can suck  ;). But cute and cheap, what can you do  :D

Thanks kits x I managed to get hold of a vet and they are going to give me some 1ml syringes without needle so that will help. I’ll try to get smaller one online.

It does!!  For awhile, we were calling the flavor Chernobyl.    :laugh: :laugh:

Yep Chernobyl works too!

Yeah I’m in Australia so it might take 2 years to get here atm. I’m hoping to be finished my taper by then  :laugh:

Yep Chernobyl works too!

Yeah I’m in Australia so it might take 2 years to get here atm. I’m hoping to be finished my taper by then  :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Oi u guys I just checked and it is mint flavored! Ha!

Yeah right... a mint that’s been up someone’s bum.

Who are they kidding. Seriously  ::)

Oi u guys I just checked and it is mint flavored! Ha!

Yeah right... a mint that’s been up someone’s bum.

Who are they kidding. Seriously  ::)

Nobody that actually tastes it  :2funny: :2funny:

You can mix juice to help if you need it  :D

Liquid Diazepam now in Minty Bum flavor!  :laugh: :laugh:

I have actually gotten use to it, but it took months  :laugh: :laugh:  I still drink a little light cranberry juice behind it  ;)

I have actually gotten use to it, but it took months  :laugh: :laugh:  I still drink a little light cranberry juice behind it  ;)

Why don’t they just call it that to begin with! Let’s not beat around the bush!

That’s a good idea Mary. It definitely needs a chaser!

It's funny Shayna, almost every time someone on bb tries the Diazapam Liquid, the post about how bad it tastes, is the first thing they write.  All of us taking it just laugh, we remember our first taste  :laugh: :laugh:

It's funny Shayna, almost every time someone on bb tries the Diazapam Liquid, the post about how bad it tastes, is the first thing they write.  All of us taking it just laugh, we remember our first taste  :laugh: :laugh:

I can imagine!  :laugh:

It’s like being hazed to get into the gang!  :laugh:

I can imagine!  :laugh:

It’s like being hazed to get into the gang!  :laugh:

Totally  :laugh: :laugh:

I've not had any withdrawal symptoms for a week, cutting from 0.32 to 0.25 mg of Diazepam. Good news, hopefully easier from here on, time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I've just found this support group. I am on 0.6 liquid diazepam. I've been on the liquid for 4 weeks now. I will cut to 0.5mg tomorrow.

I held on 1mg for weeks as felt like I was hit by a truck at 3mg and then again at 1mg after an Aston-ish taper from 20mg starting last March. I didn't really know what I was doing and only found BB at the end of December.

Symptoms are bad but better than when I crashed. I am not in bed full time anymore. I spend quite a few hours each day laying on the sofa too which is an improvement of sorts.

Scared of coming off tbh. There's no way I am going to try jumping at 0.5 now which was my plan when I first got the liquid. Definitely not happening. Just got a second bottle. Now bracing for the final stretch.

Roxy

Hi guys,

I've just found this support group. I am on 0.6 liquid diazepam. I've been on the liquid for 4 weeks now. I will cut to 0.5mg tomorrow.

I held on 1mg for weeks as felt like I was hit by a truck at 3mg and then again at 1mg after an Aston-ish taper from 20mg starting last March. I didn't really know what I was doing and only found BB at the end of December.

Symptoms are bad but better than when I crashed. I am not in bed full time anymore. I spend quite a few hours each day laying on the sofa too which is an improvement of sorts.

Scared of coming off tbh. There's no way I am going to try jumping at 0.5 now which was my plan when I first got the liquid. Definitely not happening. Just got a second bottle. Now bracing for the final stretch.

Roxy

Welcome Roxy.  Most of us have done exactly what you did, so we totally understand.  I am on liquid too, but still at 6 mgs.  You hold right now until you feel more stable.  Give your brain and central nervous system a rest.  We will be right here to support you anyway we can.  Mary  :smitten:

Hi guys hi roxy x

I’m on 1.25ml. Just dropped .13ml last week so far it’s been bumpy but no worse. I’m cutting again on day 10. X hopefully to 1ml if I’m brave enuf.

Hope everyone is doing well xx lots of love

That’s great Shayna... your almost there!  I know the last few months has been so difficult for you.  It’s awesome that you have pushed through.  Keep going!!

If you can imagine I missed a dose last Thursday.  By the time I figured it out it had been 24 hours.  I decided not to take it, the next the side x’s hit.  I am having to hold this week.  Minor set back, but like you, I am going to push through it.  Hugs..

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for the advice. I took it and decided to hold this evening. I usually make my cuts on Monday evening at 9pm. The past week has been very tough and I'm afraid to stand up with the dizziness and severe burning muscle and neuropathic pain. The cuts from the last 4 Mondays have caught me up. It's so easy to want to push on but after 4 cuts the body wants a break. TU.

Shayna, good luck with your upcoming planned cut. Hope you make it. I didn't tonight but am getting to accepting that and will try again next Monday.

Hope this week brings windows  :smitten:

If you can imagine I missed a dose last Thursday.  By the time I figured it out it had been 24 hours.  I decided not to take it, the next the side x’s hit.  I am having to hold this week.  Minor set back, but like you, I am going to push through it.  Hugs..

It will pass seasalt xx u will get thru it x big hugs xx