3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

Magnolis, don't take anyone's word for it.  I also previously heard from someone on here that TEVA diazepam, then later Roxane liquid, was going to be discontinued and it was not.  There has been a shortage of the active ingredient because of COVID and so it's just possible that a particular pharmacy can't get it.  Part of all this, though, is why I am now on the liquid version and have been stockpiling as much as I'm able (getting my refills ASAP, etc).  I have 3 months worth saved now in case, though that's still not quite enough. 

Hi all-

I am down to 2.2mg since 12/3. Symptoms are hitting in a big way. Most troublesome are the internal shaking, racing/pounding heart, myoclonic jerking and insomnia. Just today I went back to my "journal" and realized I accidentally updosed (ever so slightly) for three days end of Nov/beginning of Dec. That may be why I'm getting hit so hard. I assumed it was because I went too fast in Oct and Nov. Who knows. Anyway, I'm "happy" to be here with you all in the under 3mg thread.

Keeping everyone here in my prayers.

Karen

Hi breathe wow u are so low now! Well done. I’m at 1.42mg and now getting lots of headaches joint pain and some tremors and of course insomnia. My plan is 5% every 2 weeks -1 month but it’s not set in stone. X

Hugs to all

Of course you are!  Try to stabilize and then reduce your next cut slightly.  You will get there, we all will.  I am on Xanax, my dose is equivalent to 7.5 mg of Valium.  Your doing great!

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

And to you Shayna.. Hope your day is going well.. :)

Lol, looks like im going to be 3hrs late for Xmas lunch.. -ummm, -but my “plate” looks good.. :)

Wishing a great day for Everyone, as it comes round the time zones..

:)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

And to you Shayna.. Hope your day is going well.. :)

Lol, looks like im going to be 3hrs late for Xmas lunch.. -ummm, -but my “plate” looks good.. :)

Wishing a great day for Everyone, as it comes round the time zones..

I ate too much cheese. Omfg I’m hurting peeps  ;D hope u had an awesome day can’t xx

Merry Christmas peeps !!

Resuming taper tonight

0.31V aiming to jump at 0.2 to 0.1 (not looking forward to this final part WD wise but it has to be done !

"HEALING TO ALL,And A Better 2021"

http://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Christmas/santa/santa-claus-animated-gif-10.gif

Omg.. So sorry BG.. (it loaded to Shays post when I opened this page..)

A very Merry Christmas to you also..

Hope you are having a great day.. -Its all over now here..

Was nice to get out for the arvo and evening and be a bit social, esp when feeling a bit better as I have been for the last week or so.. 

"HEALING TO ALL,And A Better 2021"

http://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Christmas/santa/santa-claus-animated-gif-10.gif

Omg.. So sorry BG.. (it loaded to Shays post when I opened this page..)

A very Merry Christmas to you also..

Hope you are having a great day.. -Its all over now here..

Was nice to get out for the arvo and evening and be a bit social, esp when feeling a bit better as I have been for the last week or so.. 

I just read this today Can't, no worries My dear, "bestest TB", I miss posts too. I had a nice Christmas...all considered. Stay Strong and Stay Safe. 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:😷

I messed up. I am afraid about a possible new tinnitus sound.

As my signature tells, I raised my zoloft dose 6 weeks ago. I do think it had a therapeutic effect on my anxiety but I am afraid that it might be causing this new noise pattern.

I already had a high pitch tinnitus and now I am having this new noise that seems like a mosquito constantly flying in my bedroom and it's a very low noise volumewise but still enough to bug me to mask it in the silence of my bedroom (I was habituated with the other pattern). It started 2 weeks ago I think.

Now I don't know what to do: has the damage already been done and should I keep the zoloft at 150mg? Should I decrease to 100mg? But also, no guarantee that the noise will disappear and I am so afraid to change meds or dosages now with all the benzo situation already going.

I am so tired of these big decisions that are like a gamble. I hope your tinnitus and all your sx get better soon.

I still don't know what to do: I am starting to feel inclined to go back to 100mg of Zoloft and updosing Valium. If SSRIs are a worse poison regarding tinnitus I am starting to wonder to updose V as much as I need to then do a very slow taper.

Maybe some days later I will not be part of the 'under 3mg club', but I am so depressed with the implications of the raise on the AD and I don't know what to do.

Well doc suggests jumping now

Held at 0.3 v a few weeks

Each drop is painful but I do believe that’s because I’m still taking it over actually healing so I think I’ll jump in the next few day as partner has a funeral for her mum so need to be ok for that, then I’m off

Full, I don't know what is best. It's hard to say if it's the Zoloft or the benzo. Most I know, the cause is the benzo. Please reconsider before updosing. It may not change anything. It's likely that eventually this would settle....I can only say what I would do, plan to do..... focus on getting off the benzo, then slowly work on the others next.

Well doc suggests jumping now

Held at 0.3 v a few weeks

Each drop is painful but I do believe that’s because I’m still taking it over actually healing so I think I’ll jump in the next few day as partner has a funeral for her mum so need to be ok for that, then I’m off

Great, good luck!

I'm just taking it one day at a time for now, decreasing 0.01 mg every day.

What do you suggest?

Maybe around 0.2, I'll feel like jumping.

Oceandude, I see you had some muscle/tendon pain. I've had terrible shoulder pain, I wonder if its benzo related?

I got a steroid injection yesterday and hopefully that will fix it.