3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

Hey plastic man x

Thanku and congrats on u getting down too! We’re almost there!!

Yep I’m gunna do the same, I’ll stay on .25ml til next week then go to .12ml then stay on that another week then off.

Strangely my last 2 nights sleep have been so good? I’m not getting my hopes up but last few days I’m feeling good.

How are u feeling?

I wish I could finish this last mg as fast as you Shayna. I am feeling the “really want to be done” itch today (always happens right after an intense wave).

I know how u feel. X I only regret not doing it sooner now. It’s been hard but staying on was hard too. U have to feel like it’s the right thing for u tho and I definitely believe it was for me.

I was tempted to stop last week but I’m glad I didn’t. I think the lower u go it really isn’t doing a lot anymore but getting to the end then messing it all up would be a shame.

I’m no expert on how to do any of this but I know I am feeling better now than I was still on higher doses. X

U will know when it’s time x

Hey plastic man x

Yep I’m gunna do the same, I’ll stay on .25ml til next week then go to .12ml then stay on that another week then off.

Strangely my last 2 nights sleep have been so good? I’m not getting my hopes up but last few days I’m feeling good.

How are u feeling?

Hey Shayna

yes we are almost there, hopefully we will get more windows of normality and come out of the black clouds that have been over our heads  :thumbsup:

Yeah think its wise to go as low as you can and try to ease off the withdrawals.

Wahoo thats great, nice to hear you are having some windows of feeling good  :thumbsup:

I am ok, last few drops (touch wood) have been ok. Getting more windows of feeling better than not. Just need to ride out this rollercoaster that I am on and get off  :thumbsup:

Just need to stop the tendency to rush it, as like all of us I am getting impatient, but yeah hopefully by the end of the month I can get off this horrible drug  :thumbsup:

Stay strong and you know you got this  :thumbsup:

Hey plastic man x

How are u feeling?

Hey Shayna

yes we are almost there, hopefully we will get more windows of normality and come out of the black clouds that have been over our heads  :thumbsup:

Yeah think its wise to go as low as you can and try to ease off the withdrawals.

Wahoo thats great, nice to hear you are having some windows of feeling good  :thumbsup:

I am ok, last few drops (touch wood) have been ok. Getting more windows of feeling better than not. Just need to ride out this rollercoaster that I am on and get off  :thumbsup:

Just need to stop the tendency to rush it, as like all of us I am getting impatient, but yeah hopefully by the end of the month I can get off this horrible drug  :thumbsup:

Stay strong and you know you got this  :thumbsup:

Ur right plus I’m thinking about when it leaves the body wave in a couple or few weeks, so I’m trying to smooth that bit out too. My way of thinking is the bulk is out by now and if I jump off lower maybe I might not get slammed in a few weeks? I don’t know if this will be the case but I sure hope so,.

In a way it will feel strange to put all this behind me too, because it’s been my entire world for nearly 3 years! Always tapering off some med. “now I will have so much time for activities”  :thumbsup (I borrowed that line from stepbrothers  :laugh:)

Hi all, I haven't posted here in about a year. I'm at .4mg, dry cutting and finally see the end in sight. I'm jumping at .2 so that will be coming up in less than three months. I get a great sense of satisfaction as I see that pill get smaller and smaller.

A year ago couldn't even see this far ahead.

Hi all, I haven't posted here in about a year. I'm at .4mg, dry cutting and finally see the end in sight. I'm jumping at .2 so that will be coming up in less than three months. I get a great sense of satisfaction as I see that pill get smaller and smaller.

So close! Congrats on getting this far! I hope the end of your taper is uneventful! ❤️

Congrats moby!!! Almost there!!!

Hey there! I would love some suggestions about “walking off valium”. Originally I had thought between .5 and .25mg. What is the thinking about knowing when enough is enough? I do not want to fear stopping nor stop too soon and hit acute waves. Is .5 a safe spot to say goodbye to the v? Thx so much

Think about it leaving ur system 3 weeks or so after u stop. That’s why I kept going down. I want that to be as smooth as possible

Think about it leaving ur system 3 weeks or so after u stop. That’s why I kept going down. I want that to be as smooth as possible

great news mate, not long now  :thumbsup:

You are getting there Shayna is your sleep still improved?

Is there anyone that has slowed down and have it not help or dare I say maybe feel worse? One month ago I slowed from over 9% to 6%. This last week has been horrible.

Thank you, Kitsune!

Reading your signature, I see you and I are at exactly the same amount! But you're probably lower by now.

Anyway, a big thumbs up to you too! 👍

We're on the final stretch. I hope to walk off at 0,2  mg in about 3 months time.

Enjoy your weekend. ❣

Trochsetter

Maybe a bit of anxiety because you're about to WALK OFF !!!

I won’t be walking off, I’ll be tiptoeing off and hiding under my bed.  :-\