3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

Hi guys really need some advice. I was doing well until a month ago and all hell has broken loose. Sleep was coming back now has almost completely gone. I can’t stabilize. I’ve been making home liquid but am trying to swap to pharmacy liquid Valium. I am on 1.38mg or 13.8ml.

With pharmacy liquid is it the same? So I would use 13.8ml? I don’t know anything about it x Thanku for ur help x

Heh can’t fly how was stepping off ? I’m at 0.16V  and it’s time. I can’t actually cut much lower and trying to be brave enough to walk off

It was pretty good.. -Pretty sure I posted to this thread a bit around that time, -I had a bit going on and forget the detail..  -not sure if one can search user names on these threads..?? -or use my jump date and posting history..??

Fwiw, I thought it a bit early for you when we spoke some months ago, but from about xmas on my feeling was you are in a much better position.. -Just from the general feel of your posts and my interpretation of same...

All the best when your ready..

Shayna, you will have to dilute the Rx liquid. If it’s concentration is 1 mg/ml then 13.8 ml would be 13.8 mg if you don’t dilute it.

Shayna, yep! So if your dose is 1.38 mg, you'll take 13.8 ml of the diluted solution. Just multiply your dose by 10 to get how many ml's you need. :smitten:

Thanks cantfly

I do remember talking with you before!

I’m not that forum savy to do searches 🤦‍♂️ I agree I do feel better now positiowise. Plus I have no other route now. I am scared but I’m at 0.14g of 1.78g tablet. I helped my partner off and know the lowest I can cut is approx 0.9 which means I walk at 0.10V

I’m glad you’re doing well cantfly! I’m pleased to hear that

Thanks cantfly

I’m not that forum savy to do searches 🤦‍♂️ I agree I do feel better now positiowise. Plus I have no other route now. I am scared but I’m at 0.14g of 1.78g tablet. I helped my partner off and know the lowest I can cut is approx 0.9 which means I walk at 0.10V

Just checking.. -are you going off scale tablet weight (what dose tablet?), or tablet benzo content weight?? I think you converted it for me above^^ for a 2mg tablet, but im not quite sure cos I suck at numbers.. :(

Hi Shay.. sorry to read of your tough times recently.. Im not much help, but I am cheering you on..

-Am cheering on winter too, this heat/humidity is breaking me for the first time..

Wishing better times for you asap..

Cantfly

Weights

0.14 atm off 1.78 2mg so 0.15V today

By next week it will be 0.1V

I do cut weight / pill weight before cut * dose (2mg) gives dose taken

Cantfly

Weights

0.14 atm off 1.78 2mg so 0.15V today

By next week it will be 0.1V

I do cut weight / pill weight before cut * dose (2mg) gives dose taken

Thanks.. :)

Thanks cantfly

Just checking.. -are you going off scale tablet weight (what dose tablet?), or tablet benzo content weight?? I think you converted it for me above^^ for a 2mg tablet, but im not quite sure cos I suck at numbers.. :(

Hi Shay.. sorry to read of your tough times recently.. Im not much help, but I am cheering you on..

-Am cheering on winter too, this heat/humidity is breaking me for the first time..

Wishing better times for you asap..

Thanks can’t xx it’s a shit Sanga for sure x it’s been ok where I am 26-28 degrees so not too bad. Not looking forward to February tho!

Heh Jimmy T

Understand you completely

I’ve made it to 0.12 V now and I think I’m ready. Did I need that last bit ? Not sure. My main concern has been mental fear. The last drop has caused a few more painful spots ! But I’m back to thinking 🤔 the pain is caused by staying on.

Good luck dude ! Your low enough to go for it if you feel mentally ready as that seems the main ingredient needed here at the end

OceanDude

Yeah, the pain now is caused by staying on the drug, not by the cuts. You are very near! I think the best thing for me is to just try to forget it, not always easy but one thing feels good, if I were to lose or forget my dose, I'd be OK.

Good luck back at you!

Shayna, if you’re going to do the same 1:10 solution then you’d do 1 ml Rx solution + 9 ml water.

Hey guys since kits is asleep wondering if anyone is around to help...  I just got the liquid Valium and it’s 10mg/10ml on the sticker total of 100ml in the bottle. so that would be 1mg=1ml? So I would just draw up 1.38mls instead of mixing with water wouldnt I ? Pharmacy said 1.38ml but was just worried as kits mentioned diluting 1mg in 9ml water . But scared of taking too much/too little.

Thanks

Shayna, if you’re going to do the same 1:10 solution then you’d do 1 ml Rx solution + 9 ml water.

Hey guys since kits is asleep wondering if anyone is around to help...  I just got the liquid Valium and it’s 10mg/10ml on the sticker total of 100ml in the bottle. so that would be 1mg=1ml? So I would just draw up 1.38mls instead of mixing with water wouldnt I ? Pharmacy said 1.38ml but was just worried as kits mentioned diluting 1mg in 9ml water . But scared of taking too much/too little.

Thanks

Hi Shay..

Your right to be cautious as to getting it right, these are serious meds and its easy to get complacent in our day in, day out entrenched journey.. Thus I hesitate to comment on titration and math, particularly with being so brain fogged atm.. I trust my words will be peer checked.. (thanks Kits/anyone)

Yes, It seems its a 1mg=1ml liquid.. (other brands can be different)

Im not sure, but Kits might have mentioned titrating/diluting your mix to make it easier to measure accurately.. eg. A 10x dilution would be a 13.8ml draw up, and perhaps more importantly, any small inaccuracies will be “watered down” by 10x too.. 

...Or from memory, some brands are intended to be diluted as standard practice..??

A very quick estimate would have your purchased bottle lasting *around* 3months given some continued tapering, so an eye to that could alert you to any serious mistakes.. If a single dose uses one tenth of your bottle there is an issue, -so to speak..

As far as small inaccuracies go, -the little bit in the syringe tip, or whateva, if one is consistent it only changes the first time, after that doing it the same way will negate the change.. -If that makes sense..??

I remember when I started my short titration period it was all a bit of a head full, but once I got hands on and stepped through the process it was easy peasy.. (The home brew method)

Some people have reported finding it helpful to give the change from tablet to liquid the same time as a normal cut to settle in before reductions continue.. (ie. 2weeks-ish)

Many people have reported titration to have been a big help..

Best wishes.. -Hope I havnt added confusion.. :(

:)

Thanks can’t. I just took 1.38ml last night. My dr gave me syringes with needles on them, couldn’t draw up using them so had to use my 5ml syringe and just did what I could with that. I can’t find any pharmacies that sell just plastic syringes in 1ml and .5ml ? Where did u get urs?

Thanks can’t. I just took 1.38ml last night. My dr gave me syringes with needles on them, couldn’t draw up using them so had to use my 5ml syringe and just did what I could with that. I can’t find any pharmacies that sell just plastic syringes in 1ml and .5ml ? Where did u get urs?

My pharmacist gave me a big bag full, but the smallest was 5ml...

I wonder if you will find them under paediatric supplies..?? (A guess) -perhaps even a vet..??

Tip.. Put clear tape over the numbers so they dont wash off..

Edit: My dose/mix was diluted out enough that I didnt need those small syringes..

My pharmacist gave me a big bag full, but the smallest was 5ml...

I wonder if you will find them under paediatric supplies..?? (A guess) -perhaps even a vet..??

Tip.. Put clear tape over the numbers so they dont wash off..

Shayna,  can you try Amazon.  They have pretty much every size .  :)

Thanks can’t and Mary. I need them now so I’ll try and ring around. Xx

Probs a good idea..!! -Dont know if you saw my initiation to amazon saga trying to get a mower part.. :(

Hey Mimie.. :) -Thanks..