3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

Jimmy T,

This may be too late but I will tell you I had steroid injections in my neck/occipital region before all this started and I had an awful physiological and mental response.  The doctor said that wouldn't happen but the nurse admitted that it did happen and I've talked to others who have had similar responses.  You may be fine with it or you may not.....just realize that for some of us, especially those that are sensitive, it may be a risk.

Thanks Momof7babes

I feel OK, after 2 days.

I was wondering if the muscle problems were related to my withdrawal.

I noted that Steroid side effect can cause sleeplessness, but I can sleep OK.

Cheers

Maybe 🤔 chances are very high It’s the benzo that’s caused the pain. Ashton manual qouted people getting injections for no reason. Once healed all pains gone. I’ve had terrible pain, still have pain and tightness now, especially if I do to much or stretch. But I’m at 0.25v now thinking I will make the jump at 0.2.

I cannot physically cut tablets to much longer as it’s to difficult. So jump I must

Hi guys just wanting some advice please x I’ve been using the vodka home liquid with the arrow brand of Valium 2mg tablets. I’ve hit a wall and it’s almost like the Valium has stopped working, or it’s gone paradoxical. I have some roche Valium 5 mg tablets and was going to start using them with 1mg or half tablet of the arrow brand to make home brew. I’m wondering if I will have problems with that change or weather it might help?

Alternatively I was thinking of asking my dr for the liquid Valium to continue. Would this be better to stabilize with?

Thanku could really use ur advice x

Shayna, I’m not familiar with the Arrow brand of Valium, I suspect it’s country specific as I haven’t heard of anyone in the US taking it. It’s definitely a possibility that you aren’t tolerating the brand you’re on and a switch back to the one you felt “ok” on might help, but as we all know, there’s no guarantee. Chances are the Rx liquid won’t be the same brand that we use in the US, but if you decide to go that route hopefully it will help you even out.

Thanks kits. I’ve been on that brand the hole time pretty much, so don’t know what’s happening. I’m holding for a few more days til I see my dr and then will discuss with her.

Maybe I’ll try using the roche ones . It can’t hurt can it?

Hi guys just wanting some advice please x I’ve been using the vodka home liquid with the arrow brand of Valium 2mg tablets. I’ve hit a wall and it’s almost like the Valium has stopped working, or it’s gone paradoxical. I have some roche Valium 5 mg tablets and was going to start using them with 1mg or half tablet of the arrow brand to make home brew. I’m wondering if I will have problems with that change or weather it might help?

Alternatively I was thinking of asking my dr for the liquid Valium to continue. Would this be better to stabilize with?

Thanku could really use ur advice x

Shayna, everyone is different.  I crossed slowly to Liquid Diazapam and really had no trouble crossing over, and do think I have done some better tapering with it.  It is certainly easier to use.  :)

Maybe 🤔 chances are very high It’s the benzo that’s caused the pain. Ashton manual qouted people getting injections for no reason. Once healed all pains gone. I’ve had terrible pain, still have pain and tightness now, especially if I do to much or stretch. But I’m at 0.25v now thinking I will make the jump at 0.2.

I cannot physically cut tablets to much longer as it’s to difficult. So jump I must

Good luck with that! I'm on 0.50 mg now and feel like have a break but don't really see the point of prolonging the agony.

I think it's mainly psychological now, 0.5 mg a day doesn't do much.

Good luck with that! I'm on 0.50 mg now and feel like have a break but don't really see the point of prolonging the agony.

I think it's mainly psychological now, 0.5 mg a day doesn't do much.

Good luck bro

I just hit 0.2v painful but better than 0.5 jumping. I agree there’s a big pyscological effect happening at 0.5 and lower . I believe it’s just physical dependency now. Gonna chill a week to stabilise then I think that’s it. Let me know how you go if you jump dude GOOD LUCK

Hey everyone, if I understood correctly, the Federal Government just changed their vaccine rollout to 1a and 1b, across the US.    1a is 65 or above.

1b is 64 or below with a morbidity, so if you fit into any of those and want the vaccine, just check your local sites and see if it has changed yet.  It may take a few days who knows to get in place.  Just want everyone vaccinated that wants one.      :smitten: :smitten:

Jimmy,

Many take it all the way to 0.  Just understand that these days, a lot of organizations and addiction docs who are experts in this see the Ashton Manual as a "starting point". 

Jimmy,

Many take it all the way to 0.  Just understand that these days, a lot of organizations and addiction docs who are experts in this see the Ashton Manual as a "starting point".

Right, unfortunately in my home(SE Asia) there are no expert docs, I'm doing this all by myself. There is no rush, nearly there :)

I posted this as it’s own thread in Withdrawal support but figure I might get a faster answer here...

Today I've reached 1 mg Valium after 13 months of tapering from 4 mg. I'm starting to look toward the endgame and I would like to get feedback from others about what has worked for them. I want to be done this year if possible, but I know this isn't always the way things go as everyone is different. For reference, I am using Rx liquid and microtapering (not always daily).

I posted this as it’s own thread in Withdrawal support but figure I might get a faster answer here...

Today I've reached 1 mg Valium after 13 months of tapering from 4 mg. I'm starting to look toward the endgame and I would like to get feedback from others about what has worked for them. I want to be done this year if possible, but I know this isn't always the way things go as everyone is different. For reference, I am using Rx liquid and microtapering (not always daily).

Dropping 0.01 mg every day is working for me, although a couple of times I held for 2 days due to slight withdrawal symptoms.

Congrats Kitsune on getting to 1mg.  Looks like you have already been slowing down along the way, which seems prudent.  Not sure what your current taper rate is or how your symptoms are so will just give you my current plan for me in case it helps.....As of now, I plan to start adding an extra hold day every .5mg or so going forward.  I hold 1 day after tapering 10 days currently - microtaper .01mg a day.  Once I get to 2mg, I plan to taper 5 days, hold 1 day.  I'm guessing my last .5 mg will take me 100 days.  This is just my tentative plan at this point and will change if I feel it's needed. 

Mom, I was thinking something along the lines of .01 mg every other day. My taper rate has varied between 5-10% every 30 days depending on how I feel. I get my worse symptoms around menstruation, but usually feel ok otherwise. Anytime I get an uptick of symptoms I hold. I’m erring on the side of caution as I don’t want to taper myself into a hole like I did in 2019.

Hey Kit  :)

congrats on getting down to 1mg thats great news and you should be proud of how far you have come, you are almost there keep chipping away at it.  :thumbsup:

I am on Diazepam and not far of reaching 0.75mg of diazepam. I am using scales to weight the amount I am coming off.

For me I have slowed down like most people. As the withdrawals where to much.

I took the average weight of a 2mg tablet to be 0.175g. I am lowering my dose at a rate of 0.005g every week. Having to hold here and there when needed. I have found it helped. I have just today lower my dose. So now the weight of the 2mg tablet I take is around 0.07g which I think in terms of diazepam is 0.8mg. Then next week I should hopefully able to lower again by 0.005g and that will get me down to around 0.75mg of diazepam.

I am scared when I get down to lower weights that it will be hard to measure.

Ocean & Healing how have/did you found/find tapering a the lowest weights? I am not to to sure if I should jump at 0.25mg when I get down to it or is that too much.

Kit,

Sounds reasonable.  I also have issues around my menstrual but I just keep tapering and thankfully,it passes.  My body just seems to be sensitive to all changes in general, unfortunately.   

Plastic,

Congrats on getting to .75. 

Hello, Plasticman.  Congratulations on tapering to 0.75mg of diazepam!

My understanding is that you can increase the overall weight of the drug powder you are weighing by adding pharmaceutical-grade powder filler to it.  For example, member and moderator Bob7 did this at the end of his taper when he was using the powder/weigh method with clonazepam.

For more information:

Benzo Dry Taper Math

https://benzodrytapermath.com/

Diluting Powder When Using a Digital Scale | The Withdrawal Project

https://withdrawal.theinnercompass.org/taper/diluting-powder-when-using-digital-scale

Hey guys  :)

thank you  :) yeah slowly slowly its hard to not just jump the gun, as the same as others you get impatient.

Ok thank you for the tips Libertas I will have a look at that  :thumbsup: thats much appreciated.

Exciting times Guys..!! :)

-Sounds like you will all do great to me.. Dont be put off if sx start to cycle, new and long forgotten sx make an appearance, etc.. -Just stick to the sx based plan and I would hazard a guess you will know when the stars align and your ready to step off..

For ME this was all around 0.25v.. (fwiw)

:)

Heh can’t fly how was stepping off ? I’m at 0.16V  and it’s time. I can’t actually cut much lower and trying to be brave enough to walk off