3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

Dude... I was like huh? Then I was like what?  :laugh: Omg I’m screwed my brain is totally not keeping up with anything u just said.  :thumbsup: Too sleep deprived I’m afraid and even with sleep I’m a bit Homer Simpson (duh)  :D

Can’t - I don’t think I could stand going thru all the old boards. It gets a bit overwhelming for me.

I think I’ll just make up formula, draw out 1.5. Then take out 10% and dump it back in pool, then repeat. Does that sound right in a really dumbed down way?  :idiot:

Dude... I was like huh? Then I was like what?  :laugh: Omg I’m screwed my brain is totally not keeping up with anything u just said.  :thumbsup: Too sleep deprived I’m afraid and even with sleep I’m a bit Homer Simpson (duh)  :D

Can’t - I don’t think I could stand going thru all the old boards. It gets a bit overwhelming for me.

I think I’ll just make up formula, draw out 1.5. Then take out 10% and dump it back in pool, then repeat. Does that sound right in a really dumbed down way?  :idiot:

Umm.. I think so..  Then the only step to refining it (oneday) would be to subtract the 10% before drawing it up, simply so you didnt have to put it back..?? (Drawing 1.35ml)

-If Kit and Mimie agree..?? :)

:)

Umm.. I think so..  Then the only step to refining it (oneday) would be to subtract the 10% before drawing it up, simply so you didnt have to put it back..?? (Drawing 1.35ml)

Agree, other than it would be 13.5 ml in Shayna’s case.  :D

Agree, other than it would be 13.5 ml in Shayna’s case.  :D

oooops.. :(

Thanks Kit..

Shayna, 1.5 mg would be 15 ml per day based on the ratio I gave you.

1.5 mg x .1 =.15 mg (this is 10% of 1.5 mg)

1.5 mg - .15 mg = 1.35 mg

1.35 x 10 = 13.5 ml (this is the new dose)

Thanks for everyone who answered with the water + pill question.

I've never been too bad at math but when I start seeing all this vodka plus water plus pill nrs I just go nuts and I feel I won't get it right and every single time I think "to hell with it I'll keep dry cutting".

Jimmy I'm glad the water only is working for you. The girl on the video I think was on klonopin not valium but if it works for you then go for it for sure. I'll just keep dry cutting. Otherwise I have to add 2 ml of vodka to the water? Isn't that a lot of vodka in our condition?

Sorry I'm coming with nother question. If I wanted to make my liquid like Jimmy does with my 2 mg pill and extract 0.10 mgs, I would throw that 2 mg pill into how much water plus how much vodka and then how much would I extract of the resulting liquid? Could anyone do that math for me please? Not in a hurry, I'm not cutting anytime soon. Thanks in advance for any help I might receive. I'm terrified of screwing up as I've seen that happen to people on this forum and my 2019 summer has left me traumatized for good I think.

VNM, 2 ml vodka per 1 mg benzo, + 8 ml water to make a 1:10 mixture.

So if you’re just making 1 dose, it would be:

4 ml vodka, 2 mg tablet, 16 ml water.

You would consume 20 ml of liquid to take your 2 mg of Valium. If you wanted to move to 1.9 mg, then you would consume 19 ml, 18 ml for 1.8 mg, 17 ml for 1.7 mg, and so on. You can throw away the excess, or you can use it, that’s up to you.

You would consume 20 ml of liquid to take your 2 mg of Valium. If you wanted to move to 1.9 mg, then you would consume 19 ml, 18 ml for 1.8 mg, 17 ml for 1.7 mg, and so on. You can throw away the excess, or you can use it, that’s up to you.

Kitsune thank you so much for this. I really appreciate your help. I'm copying this on my plog. So then, you put the water plus vodka in a jar, throw in the pill and shake? Or do you have to first dissolve the pill in vodka and then add the water and shake? I hope this is my last question on the topic. You don't know how much you've helped me. I feel like all this confusion has suddenly dissipated in my brain.

Thanks for everyone who answered with the water + pill question.

I've never been too bad at math but when I start seeing all this vodka plus water plus pill nrs I just go nuts and I feel I won't get it right and every single time I think "to hell with it I'll keep dry cutting".

Jimmy I'm glad the water only is working for you. The girl on the video I think was on klonopin not valium but if it works for you then go for it for sure. I'll just keep dry cutting. Otherwise I have to add 2 ml of vodka to the water? Isn't that a lot of vodka in our condition?

It's very little Val.    :).  Most people doing homebrew use it.  ;)

Kitsune thank you so much for this. I really appreciate your help. I'm copying this on my plog. So then, you put the water plus vodka in a jar, throw in the pill and shake? Or do you have to first dissolve the pill in vodka and then add the water and shake? I hope this is my last question on the topic. You don't know how much you've helped me. I feel like all this confusion has suddenly dissipated in my brain.

Vodka first to dissolve the tablet, then add water and shake. I’m so glad I’ve been able to help.  :smitten:

Vodka first to dissolve the tablet, then add water and shake. I’m so glad I’ve been able to help.  :smitten:

So are me and Cant!!  ;D:laugh:   

Thank you guys. I'll order a bottle of vodka in my next online grocery order. I'll feel strange buying something I only bought when I was going to throw a birthday party.  I won't make a cut until the end of November so I'll start using this technique then  :thumbsup::)

So are me and Cant!!  ;D:laugh: 

Its like alphabet soup in a blender these days.. :(

Thank you guys. I'll order a bottle of vodka in my next online grocery order. I'll feel strange buying something I only bought when I was going to throw a birthday party.  I won't make a cut until the end of November so I'll start using this technique then  :thumbsup::)

Do you continue taking 600 mg Gabapentin while not tapering?

I recently bought this medicine but am keeping it for when I finish the taper, if needed.

I see you take Trazadone as well, is this for sleeping?

I recently bought this medicine but am keeping it for when I finish the taper, if needed.

Hi Jimmy. My psych doctor put me on gabapentin when I went into acute wd in summer of 2019 and no amount of updosing or holding got me out of that state until three months later. I was desperate so I gave into his insistence of me taking it. I regret it every minute. I'm not sure it ever helped with anything and now I'm hooked yet to another medication. Yes, I take it while holding because it's not an on and off med like paracetamol. It's a psych drug. I take the trazodone for sleep. I don't regret it one minute. It's the only one of my meds that's actually doing something and without it I'd be getting three hrs sleep, and my life is very demanding, I can't lay around on the couch all day while people do stuff for me, unfortunately. I was thinking of you and the alcohol problem for tapering. Maybe the propylene glycol would be doable for you? I fully understand your concern. I don't like vodka but I couldn't possibly have beer in the house. I don't trust myself around beer so I just stay away from it.

Hi Jimmy. My psych doctor put me on gabapentin when I went into acute wd in summer of 2019 and no amount of updosing or holding got me out of that state until three months later. I was desperate so I gave into his insistence of me taking it. I regret it every minute. I'm not sure it ever helped with anything and now I'm hooked yet to another medication. Yes, I take it while holding because it's not an on and off med like paracetamol. It's a psych drug. I take the trazodone for sleep. I don't regret it one minute. It's the only one of my meds that's actually doing something and without it I'd be getting three hrs sleep, and my life is very demanding, I can't lay around on the couch all day while people do stuff for me, unfortunately. I was thinking of you and the alcohol problem for tapering. Maybe the propylene glycol would be doable for you? I fully understand your concern. I don't like vodka but I couldn't possibly have beer in the house. I don't trust myself around beer so I just stay away from it.

I understand, thanks for explaining. I'm going to be careful with the gabapentin. I take trazadone 2 or 3 times a week as I find it works better when not taking every day.

Peace 🙂

I'm at . 75 mgs, 3/4 of the way. It's taken me 2.5 months so I'm looking at another 7.5 for a total of 10 months to get off of my last mg. Don't let anyone tell you it gets easier. It seems like my body/mind is fighting me tooth and nail.

Jimmy that's interesting. I'll ask my doctor if it'll help not taking it at weekends. How much trazodone do you take? I'm on 25 but thinking of going back to 50 because I'm chronically sleep deprived.

Jimmy that's interesting. I'll ask my doctor if it'll help not taking it at weekends. How much trazodone do you take? I'm on 25 but thinking of going back to 50 because I'm chronically sleep deprived.

I take half a 50 mg tab. Usually every second or third day. I've taken this medicine for many years, but usually just 2 0r 3 times a month before important work events. I also take 5 mg of Melatonin when not taking the Trazadone. Getting enough sleep is so important for tapering, second to only exercising, for me anyway.

I'm on 1.07 mg now and plan to come off some time by the end of the year. I wish I had discovered the liquid taper a year ago!

I'm at . 75 mgs, 3/4 of the way. It's taken me 2.5 months so I'm looking at another 7.5 for a total of 10 months to get off of my last mg. Don't let anyone tell you it gets easier. It seems like my body/mind is fighting me tooth and nail.

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Do you use a liquid taper? I m dropping 0.01 or 0.02mg every day and although have minor w/d, it is manageable.

I see you are taking Naltrexone. I took this for alcoholism in 1994, and it worked very well by stopping the naturally produced opiates(which only occurs in alcoholics) from working, hence taking away the cravings in the morning.

Sorry you are having a rough time  :(

Hopefully things will improve and you should be proud of how fair you have come, stay strong you can do this  :thumbsup:

I have just dropped down to 1.25mg diazepam and my taper at the moment of dropping 0.01g of the tablets total weight every 2 weeks is keeping me on track, just about. Have windows here and there but trying to stay strong and remember how fair I have come. Think its going to take me around 6 months, but been doing this over 2 years so another 6 months is my target.

Its a battle we are all doing but we can win this  :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Do you use a liquid taper? I m dropping 0.01 or 0.02mg every day and although have minor w/d, it is manageable.

I see you are taking Naltrexone. I took this for alcoholism in 1994, and it worked very well by stopping the naturally produced opiates(which only occurs in alcoholics) from working, hence taking away the cravings in the morning.

JWL is using prescription liquid Valium to taper.