Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)

[Wo...]

Reading good book at moment called Sometimes I lie by Alice Feeney. About woman had accident and now in in a coma but can hear what everyone visiting her is saying, keeps going back to what happened before. Think lot of secrets coming out, it's different.

Hi Z-buddies,

Having a bad time of it these last few weeks.  My shoulder pain is back and is excruciating.  It waxes and wanes, and seems to come on with a renewed increased frequency of that "morning dread" feeling which I now experience all through the day.  Have no idea what brought this back in full force, but it does feel like acute all over again as I'm completely non-functional again.  Sounds strange but I get this sense of tiny relief when I lay down sometimes. As if being up and about is now a stress.

Trying to stay positive as I've seen many members who have bad setbacks and go on to heal.  Trying to breathe through it too. 

I hope you all are doing better!

Hugs!!!!

Dee you are going to be fine. I know meganz has mentioned it but baylissa had her worst wave right before she healed. Rest and listen to ur body x you are going to beat this xx

Thanks Shay, yes I have high hopes for a full recovery someday and will regain my life. 

When I read through some very old posts I notice there are so many ppl who are no longer here, presumably off living their good lives.  So looking forward to our turn  :smitten:

Hello Team,

Feeling your pain, the sleepless nights, the pain and the snow!

So good to see all the love here.

I think right now there's perhaps a collective hard time? The deep Winter blues ... post-election drama ... and the hard path of w/d.

My energy is up and down but I'm sleeping better more nights than not with my latest taper so am very grateful. Recommitted to offline at 8pm and unwinding and all that. Was going to buy some Hops to use on the hard nights, it's helped in a very rare occasion.

:-* :-* :-*

K

Jerry, enjoying the snow still?

Hey Team Z! Hope y'all are doing well. I've missed everyone. I'm doing better today. I will be back regularly starting tomorrow. Waves have been kicking my butt. This was expected while grieving. Love and hugs! I hope y'all have been behaving  :laugh:

Ha Zzers,

I had my 48th birthday today, the weather was great, sunshine, freezing, and still snow everywhere. I made a walk through a nearby park with my father. I got a very nice present, a music book with songs and solos of Cannonball Adderley. A party would have been impossible, because of the corona rules. But it was fine for me. It wad the first birthday without my mother, that was sad. But still my father and I made a good day of it.

Hugs Jerry  :smitten::thumbsup:

Oh Jerry Happy Birthday!!! Yes it sounds bittersweet without your mom but you know she was with both of you in spirit! So glad you had a nice day and got outside to enjoy the cold sunshine.

Ha Zzers,

I had my 48th birthday today, the weather was great, sunshine, freezing, and still snow everywhere. I made a walk through a nearby park with my father. I got a very nice present, a music book with songs and solos of Cannonball Adderley. A party would have been impossible, because of the corona rules. But it was fine for me. It wad the first birthday without my mother, that was sad. But still my father and I made a good day of it.

Hugs Jerry  :smitten::thumbsup:

Happy birthday Jerry! I know you enjoyed it. Hugs!!!!

LadyDen, my goodness, waves due to grieving ... lots of stress, glad you're back have been thinking of you  :smitten:

Jerry, Happy Birthday to you, glad you had a nice (COVID) birthday ... and it's significant to read your post as I'm a Mom of a son turning 38 soon. No Mom wants to miss her son's birthday, but you remind me mine will make his good when I'm gone too. Good for you. Glad you got a nice musical present.

4 hours last night, not liking my taper. That's life, that's how it is. Tossing and turning ... and hating it. 7pm now and so ready for bed but will A. force myself to stay up and B. get offline early enough.

Shay thinking of you today and wondering how you do it ... hope you'll sleep good soon.

Oh good ... whatchya watching? I see that Reign is back on there, have you seen it?

I'm not a great fan of watching tv, so, but I should!

Have a great, sunny day Shay! I'm just pretending I know that it must be morning there now.

Okay I googled it, I'm wrong. Sorry for being so ignorant! But I did love that Netflix show about the 2 women on the run in Australia!

Have a good rest of your afternoon! Hugs

Is reign about Mary queen of Scots? I tried to watch that but I couldn’t get past the dark hair (Mary queen of Scots was a redhead I know not a big deal but kinda annoying) and the modern music. But maybe coz my benzo brain can’t wrap around people changing things up  :laugh:

I went for a swim today at the beach it was amazing. Such a gorgeous day but now it looks like we’re going to get a storm. Spose to be rain all week now.

I tried to watch firefly lane and wow that was boring so I’ll have to find something else to watch!

What’s the show about the 2 ladies on the run in Australia?

You should join our book club kachina, that will get u off the screens at night  :smitten:

You should try The Good Place it's black comedy on Netflix, is line of duty on there, that was excellent.

Tried the Unisom last night didn't do anything, only took half so maybe I'll try whole tablet next time. Had my jab yesterday so far so good, just hoping eventually I'll be able to travel again, so think will be case you'll need proof you've been vaccinated in future if you want go anywhere.

Hey everyone in Team Z world. Seems all are doing ok. Hopefully we all will get some good healing in the upcoming months. Kachina, you're being a warrior! It's very early in your WD and your not finished yet with taper but it's normal to start feeling crummy as you reduce to smaller doses. This can be a good thing instead of WD hitting u all at once. Please hang in there and stay strong! I agree with Shay, please join the book club. The reading at night helps.

Wow Shay you're having nice beach times. Wish I was joining you. I hope you're feeling better as you move along with your taper. Hope the storm doesn't last. Guess you gave up on roller coaster for awhile? Lol

Leann I'm glad to hear you got vaccinated. Even happier that it's not affecting you much. Maybe a whole unison will work. My fingers are crossed for success!

Hello Deanna and Jerry and whoever I missed. I'm trying to find a new series to watch. Any ideas???

Love and hugs

You should try The Good Place it's black comedy on Netflix, is line of duty on there, that was excellent.

Tried the Unisom last night didn't do anything, only took half so maybe I'll try whole tablet next time. Had my jab yesterday so far so good, just hoping eventually I'll be able to travel again, so think will be case you'll need proof you've been vaccinated in future if you want go anywhere.

Yeah thanks Leann I forgot about the good place. I hope jab is ok for u. Yeah unisom is hit and miss. The first time I took half I slept 6 hrs. I took half a few nights ago and it did nothing. I’ve never taken a full one coz it makes me so depressed and I definitely can’t be more down right now. I’ve been sleeping a few hrs without it but last night I was dreaming I was being strangled so had to wake up and check I wasn’t coz I couldn’t breathe! So wierd

Hey everyone in Team Z world. Seems all are doing ok. Hopefully we all will get some good healing in the upcoming months. Kachina, you're being a warrior! It's very early in your WD and your not finished yet with taper but it's normal to start feeling crummy as you reduce to smaller doses. This can be a good thing instead of WD hitting u all at once. Please hang in there and stay strong! I agree with Shay, please join the book club. The reading at night helps.

Wow Shay you're having nice beach times. Wish I was joining you. I hope you're feeling better as you move along with your taper. Hope the storm doesn't last. Guess you gave up on roller coaster for awhile? Lol

Leann I'm glad to hear you got vaccinated. Even happier that it's not affecting you much. Maybe a whole unison will work. My fingers are crossed for success!

Hello Deanna and Jerry and whoever I missed. I'm trying to find a new series to watch. Any ideas???

Love and hugs

Have you watched workin moms? Dead to me? Atypical? All so funny x all on Netflix. And stranger things? U could watch it with ur daughter... it’s a little bit scary but such a great show.

Yeah I haven’t been on rollercoaster for a bit! It’s too hot to line up!!

Yesterday I saw a girl strutting down the beach in her thong bikini and she had a bandaid on her bum cheek  :laugh:

Random but I thought it would give u a laugh 😂

Ha Z-ladiezzz,

Thanks for all the congratulations! Really nice! These are the last days of the freezing weather. People are skating here on the natural ice. The last time this happened was 10 years ago. So this is very special for us. Also the sky was blue. I made a walk with my father along a channel with windmills along it and snow on the borders. I am not feeling  really great but it is do-able. I am listening to jazz jamsessions on Jamulus, a nice music app, and sometimes I join them. I have netflix, but am not watching much.  Queens Gambit was great though... huggs Jerry  :thumbsup: