The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Blue:

What are your symptoms like at this low dose? I know you stated anxious.

I do know that for me when I am busy using my mind I can distract better. Sometimes though

all you can do is just be kind to yourself.

Congratulations on your progress!!!

Notforme :angel:

Thank you Nfm. My symptoms are mild burning scalp, mild muscle aches, driven to keep physically busy, but feeling weary at the same and attention deficit.  Oh, my eyes burn a little and I have a mild headache. I am hungry, but I have no idea what I want to eat..lol. All in all, nothing too horrible.

Blue :smitten:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue....

Way to go!! That is so incredibly awesome......I always try reading a book, and that helps. I love the movie Avatar, one of my faves!!

You could try this......http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s3976.gif

or this http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s8190.gif

or my personal fave this.....http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s8720.gif

Again....Congrats!!

;)

DDMM

Thanks for the support DDMM. Love the smileys. I am the one making a wish on the falling star. Don't tell...but I wished you and all tapering BBs easy cuts with no w/d symptoms.

Blue :smitten:

Dear Blue,

So happy for you...so close...your courage is inspirational. I understand your symptoms as I am experiencing similar ones. Your question about what to do when feeling stalled yet agitated is a good one. Heres my weekend with oodles of anxious tension: I cleaned my car. Washed the inside and outside. Today I sorted trough all of the office supplies in my desk ( perfect match for my brain...sorting paper clips!) and packed them all for our move. I sorted through the pantry tossing outdated food products. Walked the dog 4 times. Brushed the dog...her coat and teeth. I go from one thing to another...sometimes forgetting where I am headed. Goodness! I long for a tension, pain free body and clear focused mind.

I wish you well Blue. We are all here supporting your efforts, knowing you are healing.

Carita

hello buddies,

:( i have a big problem.my family don't believe in me.they said i become lazy that i couldn't walk and get  shortness of breath.they don't undrestand what i'm suffering from w/ds.they never get angry with me ,i know they want to see me as i was in the past before taking any benzos.they said me:you always have new w/ds.i feel miserable when i'll be healed? :( i get tired of this though period

Hi everybody!

Having a horrible time since I landed up in the ER this past thursday. I am having horrible heart issues now and can't get over the terror of it all. I have had heart issues (irregular heart beats) for years and am taking a beta blocker. But what happened to me this past week was different and much worse but my family is convinced it's just the "same old thing" and that I should be "used to it by now". I'm sitting here like a walking time bomb just waiting for the rapid and irregular heartbeats to attack. I cried all weekend and am now into major agoraphobia which I was starting to overcome the past few weeks. My heart rate was 120 at rest even with the strong beta blocker I take. The premature beats were constant for three hours and then everything went back to normal which was such a relief. I actually didn't want to go to the ER, I drove  myself to my doctor's office but after they did an EKG and saw the pvc's and pac's they insisted on getting an ambulance for me.The paramedic scared me when he said "did  you ever have a-fib before?" I thought at that point that I was going to go into a cardiac arrest and I was hoping he'd know what to do. He was young and seemed scared which didn't give me much re-assurance.

So anyway, I cut my doses three times in the past three weeks and even though they're small doses I guess I didn't wait long enough in between cuts. I'm older now and I think that the older we are, the harder this is on the body. Not that it's easy for anyone, it's horrible for everyone. I just think the older body doesn't bounce back as quickly.

I feel extremely alone in this battle. I hate what I'm doing to my family and this heart thing was a real setback for me and any courage I had. Two of my grandsons don't even know me anymore. Ok, I'm getting on the pity wagon now. I'm sorry.

Stevie :(:sick:

Hello Blue,

I hope that you are feeling better by now. You are doing very nice with your journey. Stay the course. You will get will get there. Yu made it this far and the rewards are going to be great in the future.

Sorry that I couldn't get back to you yesterday, just was so dang busy. I do try to help all my wonderful BB out, as much as I can with the knowledge that I read or what i have gone threw myself. And, one of the things that I notice is, you are trying to stay busy. Excuse the phase, you go girl, if you keep this up, you are going to tackle the hard part of keeping the mind from going negative. And I am sure that you will make it.

Keep up the great work, and always move forward.

Godspeed to you.        :thumbsup:

Rocket.  :smitten:

Hello Saharsandy,

Just hang in there. This is one of the back flows that we get from our loved ones today. They are not trying to be mean in any way. It's just that they don't know what comes with W/D symthoms. Sometimes we have to bring them to the site, and let them read some of the forums. This does open up their eyes to what we are going threw today.

My advise, you have to let them read!!!!!!!  But remember, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. What I am trying to say is, they might read the forums, but mit not still believe you at all. That's okay, you know what you are going threw, we know whatnyou are going threw, if so, this is all that counts. And you just have to stay positive, go forward, and dont let anything get you down.

1.... In order to get better, you need to have positive people around you at all times.

2.... You can't impress everyone all of the time.

3.... Say focus for yourself, don't let anyone bring you down. Try to stay happy.

4.... Do this for yourself, not for anyone else. You are going threw a crazy time in your life, and

you will get better, stronger and will be smiling every day of your life once you get past this.

5.... Don't worry about every little thing that people or your family is saying. This will only make   

Your sxs worst, or your day go badly.

6.... They love you, and will always love you. They are just going threw a difficult time also. They

are not sure what to think about you. So, just let them read the forums.

Hope this helps you some.....    :thumbsup:

Godspeed.    :smitten:    :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Stevie,

Hang in there. We all have been, or are going threw this awful crazy journey. One of the main things with this journey is to stay focus. Stay focus on your recovery. The W/D SXS, can be really difficult to get threw. This is why some BB just re-instate their Benzos. But my opion is tomjust go slow. Just about everyone is going to go threw a period of time when they think that they are going crazy, and the sxs are unbearable.

Remember, they are only sxs, and will get lighter with time. It might take some of us a longer time, but time does heal. And if you think that your Doctor isnt giving you the proper care, just find one that is Benzo wise.

Stay the course, go forward, and you will succeed.

Godspeed

Rocket.  :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

hello rocket,

thank you so much for your encouraging words.i know what you mean.i'm not gonna leave this path.i talked several times to my family about how other peolpe are struggeling like me.but the problem is they think i'm getting slow progress,i had to be healed less than a year.anyway,i'm satisfied with my progress ,that's importan for me.i can see how i've changed during my tappering program.

best wishes,

saharsandy

Hello BBs,

wishes everyone have a good day  .for me today was ok .i’ve cut off my antidepressant drops for 4 days now and instead of that I’m drinking warm milk at bedtime and have had a good sleep .today i have a little pain in my chest,actually I’ve had it since last year. I had a cardiogram last year and no problem in my heart.as soon as doctor heard about my panic attacks experiences and taking xanax for anxiety ,he  said it’s just because of anxiety.i still have it, it lasts just for a second  not irritating but happens  repeatedly.it’s like that my bones are aching(don't know how to describe it) whenever I push sth heavy with my left hand I feel this pain in front of my chest .some people said that it's because last year i lost 10 kg weight  in a week .i’m not sure if it’s heartburn due to my acidreflux or it’s related to my heart ,considering that when I take xanax I feel good and no pain.but I refuse to take it.i’m dealing with just my tapering dose.any idea?does anybody  face this w/ds?

Healing wishes to my buddies,

saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy,

Hope that you are feeling better today. You are going to be fine with your family. One year is a long time. There are BB that have taken 2 years to get to 100 percent. We all know that it is a slow process. But the human body will heal itself if we take a few steps like, proper diet, positive attitude, some help from family and friends, and also a little exercise.

Just take your time and do what is good for you. For me, I don't try to impress anyone at all. I do it for me. Don't worry about what friends and family say. If they start to through to much at you, just go somewhere and regroup. Take time to get your thoughts together. And don't explain what you are going threw 100's of time. A few times is enough to get you points across.

Family can be tough sometimes. And sometimes we just have to go with the flow and listen, but we still have to do what is good for us. Just go forward, walk straight ahead and heal yourself. This is the best advise I can give anyone. And I give it to myself all the time too.

Just have a great day, do your yoga, and always think positive. You will get there, everyone does.

Godspeed to you and your family

Rocket.  :smitten:    :smitten:

Hello Saharsandy,

They seem to be everyday sxs for just about everyone of our BB. My heart freaks out every once in awhile. But I know that it is the Xanax W/D's. Remember, the little pill that keeps on giving. Try not to worry about the sxs, if you do, the more you will go crazy. They are only sxs. They will go away. A month ago, had bad GI track, now it's better. Been a year off in a week, and I'm a lot better today then I was when I Cold Turkey this little pill.

You will be okay, just keep telling yourself. And you will be too.

Stay happy, look forward to the day that you are 100 percent. It will come for you just like it did for

many BB.

Godspeed

Rocket.  :smitten:    :thumbsup:

hi rocket,

thanks god now i feel relieved after your posts.thank you 1000 times  :thumbsup: because no body mentioned this w/d since i've visited this site.i was worry about it

Hey Saharsandy,

You are very welcome. And you and many, many more BB have this sxs. It is common for just about everyone. So please don't panic at all, easy for me to say, right. I get some crazy sxs, but I just go with the flow, and keep telling myself that it is just part of the healing process. And will go away soon, and some of the sxs do go away.

So with this thought, stay on the recovery path, you will have good days and bad days. But you will Heal in time, with lots of good days.

Godspeed to you.  :thumbsup:

Rocket.  :smitten:    ;)

Hello BB,

Forgot to add today. My SXS for today are stated...............

1  Energy level is okay. But could be better.

2. Some blurred vision,  I'm okay with this, it will get better.

3. Attention span is a little up today, I can work in the Music Studio a longer time.

4. Some days I like to cook, I'm Italian, so I try to stay focus. But there are days when a can of

Tuna is just fine. But on today, I will have home made burgers with bacon and green chiles. I

just have to push myself.

5. Dang Tinnitus, ears are still ringing, about 40 percent. But will not let this get ne down. Just

blocking this out today. Will not let this bother me.

6. Burning spots in my legs, heck, will just have to ride my bike anyway. Need to excersise.

7. Negative toughts, they are gone for today. Hopefully, they will never come back. And if they do,

I will block them out all together. We don't need them in our life's at all, right?

8. Most of all, Enjoying Life Much Better. I Will Not Let This Crazy Little Pill that I Was On Get Me

Down Any More.

9. One Year Off In About 1 Week. So Time To Celebrate A Little of Getting My Life Back.

HALLELUJAH

Godspeed To All My BB, Keep Strong, Go Forward All The Time

Rocket.  :thumbsup:    :smitten:    :thumbsup:    :smitten:

Is your tinnitus getting better slowly? That's my main remaining symptom and it seems maybe just a little better after two months. It can get to me especially after having a good day and it comes back strong....

Hello BB,

Yes it is getting better. But I do have good days and bad days with it. With all the reading that I have on the forums, it seems to go away with time. So I look forward when I don't have it any more. I need to work in my music studio. Just say positive and things seem to work out for the better.

Godspeed

Rocket.  :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

I am once again starting the long process of quitting xanax. I'm not sure if my signature is in the right format but I hope it is. I am so sick of this drug. I want to start a family and Xanax is interfering with that. How unbelievably frustrating it is to know a drug is once again messing up my life. I'm not sure if I'm even in the right place to be venting but I hope so. I am a recovering heroin addict. I have been clean from heroin since 2005. I feel like such a loser most days. I've had a steady addiction to something since age 11. I have said it to many people many times....I would rather go through heroin withdrawals 100 times than benzo withdrawals once. This is one hell of a drug except this time the pharmacy is my drug dealer. I am 100% in this time. I have to do this. I ordered a beaker and syringes along with other supplies for this go round. I'd really like support from literally anybody. I am not looking forward to this process but I'm pretty sure nobody wakes up in the morning and says "you know what I'm excited about and going to thoroughly enjoy for the next few months? GETTING OFF OF XANAX! yay!"  :-\

Hello Babyrex,

Thank You very much, you are one of the many thoughtful BB on the site. You put a big smile on my face. And I take my hat off for you. It's nice to see that everyone is looking out for their BB. You have a great day. I will be back after I do a few things to check up on my BB.

Godspeed

Rocker.  :smitten:    :smitten:    :smitten:    :smitten:    :smitten:

Hello Banksychick,

I hope that you are feeling better today. Sorry that you will be going threw this bad journey once again. But just remember that you will be just fine in the end. You have been threw heroin W/D sxs, and you made it threw. And I thought that H was the worst. But after doing lots of reading, I found out that the Crazy Little Pill Xanax is one of the worst produces to be giving to the public.

One year off, and I wouldn't give this Crap to my worst enemy. The only word that I can think of is, garbage medication. My opinion is, before a Doctors prescribes this or any other Benzo to any person, they need to take it themselves, and go threw the Withdraws Symptoms themselves to see how it feels. And when they have a full brain of knowledge of Benzos. Only then they will be able to prescribe this crazy little pill to helpless people, right?

But in all said by me, I wish youth best, and stay focus, always go forward. Me and the BB will be here to support you threw your journey.

Godspeed.      :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Rocket

hello rocket,

i'm definitely with you.i'll never forgive the doctor who prescribed this pill for me and suggested to overdose it if i sitll have stress.they don't have any idea of what they're donig with people's life.the worst thing some of them even don't accept the withdrawals symptoms .i'm lucky i found out about this pill just on time and decided to tapper it  :thumbsup: any way,today i feel good with a little dizziness ,i went for a walk in a rainy day that was fantastic and study rest of the day .

best wishes,

saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy,

It's nice to see that you are having a nice day. Good for you that you went for a walk. Excersise  always seems to make me feel better when I am done. In my opinion, you are doing great, stay the course, and keep focus. You will get to the end of your crazy journey. Keep your chin up and smile much.

Godspeed.    :thumbsup:    :smitten:    :thumbsup:    :smitten:

Rocket