The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Hello Steviefan,,

I will always be around. I try to get on everyday to help and make my BB smile. I am much better myself then I was 12 months ago. But I wouldn't have gotten this far in my recovery, without the help of my BB. So I always return a wonderful favor. There is a saying that God helps them, who help themselves. And he will always smile bigger, if we help one another.

So even when I get cured from this Crazy Little Pill, 100 percent, I will still be here to help and make everyone smile. That's a little commitment.

Thank You Steviefan,,    Godspeed.    :smitten:

Rocket.    :-*.     

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling I might be here a lot for a while. I'd love for my doctor to be on 10mg of Xanax for even a couple months and try to stop. Mushy fog brain, lightning bolt jolts, and just generally feeling unwell for months....he would never prescribe it again! He feels that I should continue on my current dosage and not mess with it because he fears my PTSD related flashbacks will become more than I can handle. He must not know a chick with the will to be well without xanax. I'm making big cuts at the beginning. Today I will be cutting out 4mg total. 1mg at each dosing time. I know I can handle that. It's the smaller doses where it hurts the most. At this stage just knowing that I have it at my disposal is enough to keep me from having a panic attack or from feeling too terrible. And so it begins.......

Hello Banksychick,

Hope you are okay today. I just want to say that you sound like a person that will make it threw this little journey. I understand that Doctors can have bad bedside manners. But not all of them do. Sometimes we get the ones that do no research about the meds before they prescribe them to us. Like I did, I just let it go, didn't want to drive myself looney.

Just remember, you will heal, you will have some ups and downs. But hopefully, you will have more up days then the down ones. Just stay positive, you can do this. You sound like a very strong person inside. With these thoughts, go at your own pace. Only you will know when to cut your dosage.

Godspeed.  :thumbsup:

Rocket.    ;).    ;).      :smitten:

Rocket,

Thank you for your sweet words. I am so proud of you!

Banksychic,

So true! Our MD's and pharmacies are the ones dealing this poison. Don't even get me started on BIG PHARM! But at least with the "street drugs", we know of the dangers of addiction. Yet there is NOTHING to warn people about these prescriptions!! It is truly maddening!

saharsandy,

Correct! They write these rx's like candy yet flee like rats when it comes time to taper! What is up with that? I'm glad you are feeling better!

Hugs to all :smitten:

Well, I thought my tinnitus was getting better until today when it came back with a vengeance. After 2 or 3 good days,that is pretty discouraging.  It's only been 10 weeks so I suppose there's still time for improvement. I sure hope so.......

Good Morning To My BB

Just want to state that very proud and happy, that Everyone is focusing on getting better and beating the Monkey on Their Backs. Addiction isn't fun at all, and it doesn't matter if we did it to ourselves or the Men in the White Coats driving the Mercedes gave them to us.

One of most important things in our life's is to get off this Crazy Little Pill that has Hampered and Messed up our life's. I have taken My life back from these Pills. And will never even think about dropping one down my throut again. ( Never ) !!!!  And I wish Only the Best recovery for My BB.

Here is what I'm dealing with today.

1.  Tinnitus is still around 35 percent. But yesterday I was able to record record my guitar playing

and Vocals for the Song "Hallelujah". And even was able to Mix it so it can be Mastered. I just

had to push myself a little.

2.  Woke up around 4 in the morning after 5 hours of sleep. That is okay, will deal with this!

3.  Some brain fog, but will wash that away with a Hot Shower, lol, lol, lol.

4  Some burning spots on my legs, heck, will push threw this with a bike ride in the afternoon. Just

will not dwell on the little sxs.

5.  Going to do some shopping in a little while. This doesn't seem to bother me any more to be

around people.  Thank God.    I love to be around crowds.

6.  Attention Span, not to bad, I can almost finish something that I have started without losing

Interest.

7.  No more staying in bed. Even if I don't want to get up in the morning, I push myself out. Two

Feet on the floor, and off we go. Have to, keeps my mind going.

8.  I always had the model phase when I was young. When things get tough, the tougher get

Going!!!!  To All My BB, if you can. Just push yourself some. You will reap the benefits...

Have to go for a short time, will be back.

Godspeed to all of My BB.  :smitten:    :thumbsup:    :smitten:

Rocket

Hello buddies,

Firstly,hope everyone has a wonderful day without w/ds.because I had and I’m so happey of that. Sometimes I doubt it why sometimes I feel totally frustrated and sometimes feel so energetic ,back to life,little things that I’m interested in catch my attention.i’m wondering what’s happening in my mind nowadays  :D  today I worked around the house ,got a little tired but took a break , rest and then continued.talked to my best friend,she asked me to go out with her but I made some excuses  ???  I think it’s time to do something with my fear of going out and waiting for panic attack.i couldn’t live with this fear wholle my life...

rocket,

glad to see that everyday you're doing well,i wish i could go crowded places as well.i think it's the last step in my recovery.

babyrex,

thank you for your kindness and supporting,we'll get better all together.we're gonna do this.

all the best

[d9...]

Rocket,

Thank you for your sweet words. I am so proud of you!

Banksychic,

So true! Our MD's and pharmacies are the ones dealing this poison. Don't even get me started on BIG PHARM! But at least with the "street drugs", we know of the dangers of addiction. Yet there is NOTHING to warn people about these prescriptions!! It is truly maddening!

saharsandy,

Correct! They write these rx's like candy yet flee like rats when it comes time to taper! What is up with that? I'm glad you are feeling better!

Banksychic,

My prayers are with you. I'm trying to kick X too for the second time in 6 months.  I feel everything your saying. But we will get through this. I just got my doc to go from a 6 day plan to a six week plan. I determined and believe you are too! I was only on 4mgs, I cringe at the thought of 10mgs, my heart goes out to you, but I'm down to 2mgs in two weeks.  I thought I'd never make it. But I have. You will too. Hang in there. It is doable. I feel better already and more awake, even though symptoms persist. At least I feel now.  :smitten: :smitten:

[d9...]

@[ s...]

@ Online Oi81 Sorry to hear about your symptoms. But your presence is so uplifting. I try to follow your lead- You state your symptoms but at the same time you keep it moving. I hope I can emulate you.

Ok today my body is aching in waves. like a low grade child birth. My headache is gone, but my anxiety is like cut in half- if that makes sense. I have agoraphobia and it's full force, but not bed or room bound at least.

So basically much better than a few days ago, but under no illusion this won't revert. So I'm trying to do as much as I can between "contractions".

Thanking all BB Buddies for posting and providing support.

velmdd,

yes,you'll  post the same.3 months ago i didn't believe that i'll be able to deal with stress,i'll wake up with a little anxiety in the morning,i'll do yoga everyday,i'll read,study again,i'll pass one of my important exams,i'll sleep without any pill or antideprassant drops  at night.but i did it.frankly,i'm not healed yet i'm taking that little piece of pill(1/4 of xanax 0/5) every day,but the point that keep me going is that i've changed alot during my tappering,it's just w/ds sometimes annoy me , i hope they'll pass by time.

best wishes,

saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy,

I hope that you are okay today. Remember to stay strong. Try not to think about when of if you will get a wave or anxiety. Just try to enjoy your day, please don't drive yourself crazy. Take it from me, I was in your place once, and this is why I am giving you some advise. I know that sometimesmit is hard not to. But try to stay busy.

And when you can get out with your friends, you should. It will be a little hard at first, but you have to let your friends know what you are going threw. And that they are your crutch when you are with them. Good true friends are very hard to find today. And if they are true to you, they will help you threw this, right? So don't be shy. 

You will  be okay, we all get panic attacks. And they come and go. But, stay active, keep your beautiful mind thinking about other things.

Godspeed.    :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Velmdd,

Sorry that you are feeling so bad today. My heart goes out to you. As a man, can only imagine how your pains are bothering you. But if you can, a nice hot bath should do the trick for you. It is nice to hear that your anxiety is at a low level today. Try not to get excited at all, if you can, relax to some nice music. I know, easy for me to say. But it does help.

When I woke up this morning, I forgot to list that my hear also was very sensitive. The dog next door was barking, dang, I threw me to the ceiling. But it went away in a short time.

Keep the faith

Godspeed.  :smitten:    :smitten:    :smitten:

Rocket

[d9...]

Oi81

Awww thank you for your kind words. I hope you are feeling better today too. Seems like you've got many symptoms to battle, and like I said you seem to be at a point where you don't get them confused. I yearn for that. The first attempt at cold turkey I was at my GP twice and she just told me, she didn't understand what I was trying to explain to her. She referred me to a psych but not for tapering, just sounded like she thought I was a hypochondriac. Sending lots of love and prayers your way for windows and healing.  :smitten:  :smitten:

Hello to my BB

I hope that everyone is feeling better today. And wishing everyone a Great Weekend too. I know that I state that I keep on pushing on. Just to let all my BB, I'm not saying that it is easy, I'm just saying that this is the only way that I will do this.

Here are some Wonderful Words of Wisdom for My BB, wii have a song up in the near future for Free Downloading, it will take some time, but will be up.

I used to be lonely till I learned about livin alone

I found other things to keep my mind on

And I'm gettin to know myself a little bit better

Whoa , I keep pushin on

Keep pushin on, yeah

Goin through all the changes I made so many mistakes, oh yes I did

Tryin to leave behind the heartaches

And sometimes I think I was a little bit crazy, oh yeah

Whoa, I keep pushin on

Keep pushin, keep pushin, keep pushin, keep pushin on

Keep pushin, keep pushin, you know you have got to be so strong

Keep pushin, keep pushin, well even if you think your strength is gone

Keep pushin on

Well it's comin together I finally feel like a man, oh yes I do

I never thought that I'd be where I am, oh

Everyday I wake a little bit higher

Whoa I keep pushin on, oh yeah

Enjoy it, will be back soon. Have a few things to do first.

Godspeed to all my BB.  :smitten:    :thumbsup:    :smitten:

Rocket

[d9...]

Hello to my BB

I hope that everyone is feeling better today. And wishing everyone a Great Weekend too. I know that I state that I keep on pushing on. Just to let all my BB, I'm not saying that it is easy, I'm just saying that this is the only way that I will do this.

Here are some Wonderful Words of Wisdom for My BB, wii have a song up in the near future for Free Downloading, it will take some time, but will be up.

I used to be lonely till I learned about livin alone

I found other things to keep my mind on

And I'm gettin to know myself a little bit better

Whoa , I keep pushin on

Keep pushin on, yeah

Goin through all the changes I made so many mistakes, oh yes I did

Tryin to leave behind the heartaches

And sometimes I think I was a little bit crazy, oh yeah

Whoa, I keep pushin on

Keep pushin, keep pushin, keep pushin, keep pushin on

Keep pushin, keep pushin, you know you have got to be so strong

Keep pushin, keep pushin, well even if you think your strength is gone

Keep pushin on

Well it's comin together I finally feel like a man, oh yes I do

I never thought that I'd be where I am, oh

Everyday I wake a little bit higher

Whoa I keep pushin on, oh yeah

Enjoy it, will be back soon. Have a few things to do first.

Godspeed to all my BB.  :smitten:    :thumbsup:    :smitten:

Rocket

Love it!!! I will be looking for that song. Yes, no looking back, or you'll fall into the old traps. Pushing forward, pushing on! Glad to hear you are feeling determined today.

My own symptoms insomnia only 4 hours of sleep. Body aches, muscle tightness, which comes in waves not letting up. I recently went from cold turkey when everything was out of wack, to a 6 week taper and everything but the Body aches have gotten better. Well an the anxiety, it's better, but I don't go out, but at least out of bed and get windows. Worried as the dosage decreases (now my doc has me decreasing .25 ever two weeks. Anxiety will get worse, but Imma keep pushing forward  :thumbsup:. I can finally eat and appetite now is ferocious. I really need to feel well enough to go outside and do what I need to do.

Good Morning Velmdd,

You will be just fine, just keep moving around, and keep the body moving. Sorry that you have aches and pains, but it sounds like you are healing an adjusting to the crazy Xanax that you cut. It sounds like you are doing fine with taper, just stay with it, it will get better. You might get some bad sxs, but you will know that they are only sxs from the crazy little pill. And keep on eating, but healthy. Eat small every dew hours. This way you might not get bloated.

Back later..

Godspeed"......................      :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

hello buddies,

i just come to add a few words today.today i feel good with a little dizziness.actually,i don't mind it any more,it's gonna be part of my life for some time,so the best way to deal with that,is ignoring it and keep my mind busy.

rocket,

nice words.i appereciate your concern for BBs.thank you for support everyone.

best wishes,

saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy,

You will do just fine. Like we say, one day at a time. You are doing well with your withdraw sxs. Sometimes its hard to deal with sxs, because we never knew what they were, or how to deal with them. As the time goes by with our withdraws, we get more knowledgable of the sxs and what to expect. And we deal with them the best as we can. Looking for assurance is one of the ways that every BB needs to move on, and also to get better.

There is nothing wrong with this at all. It is human nature to seek out knowledge and comfort in order to feel secure. That is why there is this great Website and BB to help with healing. I know that I am very happy to be here.

I hope that you are getting out of the house these days. You need to be interactive with Friends and crowds to take the fear away. Maybe a little at a time, but some. This will make you stronger with your fight to be healed. It sounds like you are a fighter, so get your life back. It will come easier as time goes by, honestly.

I've been recording a song, it is called Keep Pushing On. I put the Lyrics up this Morning. Check it out, they are vey inspirational.

Godspeed to You.  :thumbsup:    :smitten:    :thumbsup:

Rocket

hello rocket,

that's exactly what i feel ,i have knowledge of my w/ds.they don't scare me as much as before and also when i'm busy i don't have time to think about my pains.playing the music and dancing is the best way of distracting i'm doing.today i went out with my friend , bought a wonderful movie.no panics,and i didn't fall because of dizziness(it's not big deal)tommorrow i have a class,i'm teaching math 2 days in a week,it's not a long time job, but i'm happy i get back to work.

i've just read those wonderful lyrics  :thumbsup:

best wishes,

saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy,

You are doing great. Keep up the great progress, you will get there sooner then you think. And teaching Math, you are so ready for this. Remember, if you feel anxious at any time, take deep breaths and regroup. I know that you can do this.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you and keep on smiling.  :smitten:

Rocket.                                                      :smitten:

You're a pretty sweet guy rocket. You spend a lot of your time helping others. Can't wait for the tune!

Thank You Babyrex,

I try to treat People the way I want to be treated. And it seems that there are so many BB that need the help, and since I have lots of free time, it is always my pleasure to give help to those that need it.

Working on the song, will take some time, but will shout out when it is done

Godspeed to you and family.    :thumbsup:

Rocket.    :smitten:      :smitten:        :smitten:

Hi all,its been 14days since my last dry cut,and these sx's seems to be getting worse!really thinking bad thoughts,low bp,pulse at night 54,that really stresses me out!!feeling like I can't breathe,like something is closing my throat!!and I don't know,feeling like I'm not part of the world!can't do liquid taper,in sa there is no liquid substitude,and don't even want to think about crossing to diazapam,my dosage at this point is not high(xanax)can someone please look at my signature and tell me what u think about my tapering??strongs to all

hello buddies,

I’m  feleling anxious  and my heart is beating a little fast since morning .my class was fine,I’m working as a tutor,there’re just  6 of students,so I can cope with them.they’re not noisy ,sometimes I got shortness of breath,but I tried not to let them notice it.i focused  on my teaching.my supervisor knows about my anxiety and she always supports me to get back to work.i’m glad I do it.

lindiec23,

i have low blood pressure for months,too.sorry i don't have any idea of liquid tapper.i hope there will be  someone here to help you.

saharsandy