Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Hello Saharsandy,

Sorry that you woke up feeling bad, but it looks like you are getting better today. Ther are a few times that I wake up feeling just crazy with tightness in my shoulders and lower back. But whe I jump out of bed, and walk around some, everything seems to work itself out, much better.

Sometimes we have a bad wave, and sometimes we have a very bad wave. But when this does happen, try to find something that will keep you busy during the wave of sxs. If we stay busy, then we will not have time to thing about how we feel, because our minds are to busy with doing other things.

Today my Tinnitus is still crazy, but what the hell just going with it. It hasn't passed yet, still ringing

In my ears.

Brain Fog starting to pass, it comes and goes, don't know when it will stop. But will wait!

No aches or pains in the morning yet. They seem to go away for now.

Energy level is okay, waiting for it to be back to 100%.

But in all, not a bad day. Went and did some shopping. Worked around the house. Getting ready to go for my bike ride soon. Looking forward to this everyday. This seems to keep the sxs in check!!!!

God speed to you Saharsandy and to my BB, stay Focus, and wish you well.    :smitten:

:smitten:          :smitten:          :smitten:            :smitten:          :smitten:

Rocket

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I have a kidney stone. A kidney stone was what prompted me to begin taking Xanax again in the first place (That stone was stuck for 11 days! or maybe 14 can't remember) I trust that my body knows what to do and how to pass it quickly.  I have become used to these annoying things. I do however blame the w/d's I'm experiencing for my lack of water intake. I usually drink a gallon +/- a day. I am a chronic stone former due to a Crohn's disease complication that was never made clear to me.  Kidney stones are a mysterious thing! I still wouldn't say its been a terrible day by any means. I cut 1mg on the 16th. Gonna hold steady for a week or so. I got my titration setup yesterday so I'm ready to go when I stop with the dry cuts. I hope you all are at the very least not feeling miserable. A bike ride sounds like heaven  but I'm positive I'm not ready lol.

Symptoms....

1.  It seems like everything fills me up quickly, even water.

2. No appetite to speak of.

3. Chewing is difficult and makes me nauseous as well as strangely anxious.

4. RLS

5. Extreme benzo fog

6. Fidgety

7. Lack of energy

8. panic attacks (infrequent)

Hi Everyone,

I check in every day but do not post often. I am thankful for the encouragement available here.

I have been hit with symptoms at this low dose of X. Yesterday depersonalization was at a peak...I felt like I was a ghost riding along in my body. Muscle and nerve pain are challenging as is total body anxiety.

I am grateful for many things..I can walk well and for long distances on most days, I have returned to my yoga practice, my appetite has returned, I can drive again, I have a loving circle of friends and family. I am fortunate.

What I long for the most is to be comfortable in my body again...to feel the sheets on my skin and think ahhh, this is lovely! To be able to relax fully and deeply. To feel creative and joyful. I know I will. It just takes time.

I often hear your words Rocket...they are only symptoms.

Sandy, I am glad you  have had some better days. I think of you  when I am on my yoga mat.

Take good care everyone.

Carita

I understand the out of body feeling. I just started having that feeling. It's a good thing nothing lasts forever huh? Just look forward to the day you'll be benzo free! best wishes!

Good Morning Banksychick,

My heart goes out to you very much. It seems that youbare having a very ruff week with your tapering. But hang in there, you will get better soon. For me when I C/T, I was a Crazy Person, everything you could thing of sxs, I had. It just wasn't a pleasant site to look at me at all. I did look like death. But as time went by, it seem that my positive attitude and my hopes of becoming normal again, kept me going forward and also kept me moving to the Goal of being Benzo Free once more. And taking my own life's destiny.

For you, just a day at a time. You will get better after you getbof these crazy little pills all together. I know that it is hard to wake up in the morning with all the sxs knocing on your body. But the process of healing is turning for you. These crazy sxs will start to fade as time goes by.

Stay strong for yourself and family. Always look forward to the future, and the day that you will get up in the morning and look into the mirror, and just smile very large. So positive attitude, and remember to stay busy all the time. This should keep your mind off the crazy sxs.

Godspeed to you.        :smitten:                :smitten:                :smitten:

Rocket

Thanks rocket! I just googled tinnitus because I hadn't heard of it before.  It says that some medications can cause it, did benzos have anything to do with yours? I completely understand if you'd rather not say. It's new to me! What sx do you have? I'm sorry if I'm prying, I'd just like a better understanding of what you're going through. May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face  :)

Good Morning Banksychick,

Hope that you are getting better today. Sorry that you have been feeling bad. For me, tinnitus is a ringing in the ears, or it could be a pitchy sound that just can be annoying. It might be loud, or it could soft. And sometimes it just gets aggrieved but your mood. Its hard for me somedays because I have a Music Studio, and deal with all kind of sounds, Artist, recordings and Mixxing of Songs.

If I have to mix a Song that needs to go to Mastering, this is the final phase before distribution, I have problems with this part. My ears have to be in tune with all the tones of high and lows, notes and what I think that the song should sound like so listeners will be appealed by it. Some days are just hard for me when the ringing in the ears are loud. Just can't work with this little problem at all.

But enough for me. Here is the scoop, many BB get it, it may be loud or soft. But it is part os the Withdraw Symptoms. It might past very fast with some people, or it might stay for a long time with some. Yes, it could stay for a year, 18 months, or even a few years. And I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. But it does seems to go away. I just try to block it out all together. Some days this works well with me.

1.  Tinnitus, not bad today, going to work around it, that's all I can do.

2.  Burning spots in my legs, not enough to stop me from excersising.

3.  Some Brain Fog, but I am a little Crazy myself, lol. Kidding, I just don't let this bother me at all.

4.  Concentration, okay, what was I talking about, another little Joke. Not bad today. Just going

slow. I should be okay today, hopefully.

5.  Getting out of the house, I do this to keep my sanity. If I don't, I would go Crazy and think

about to many things. You know how the Brain is during withdraws!

6.  Lower back pain, some, but not enough to keep me down.

All together, maybe 80%. this has been a long journey so far. And will not give up until I'm

100%. this is the level that I want to be at soon

Today Is My BIthday And I Am 1 Year Off Of XANAX, YEAH. Going out to Celebrate This. Some Wine

with Dinner, but not to Much. Don't Want Any SXS to Be Going Crazy When Out Tonight.

So, Godspeed to all My BB, Move Forward, And Never Look Back.    :smitten:        :smitten:

:thumbsup:          :laugh:

Rocket

Thanks for explaining that to me. A music studio seems like it would be an amazing job. What an awesome day for you, happy birthday and happy one year!!!!!!

Thank You Banksychick,

Very nice of you! The Music Studio is a very nice thing to do. But it has it's ups and downs too. But I will say, there are more ups then the little downs. It can be very rewarding at times.

Godspeed to You, I hope that you are feeling better.    :smitten:      :smitten:

:smitten:

Rocket

Just wrote a long post....went to post it and my wireless went out....post disappeared! Frustrated. I can barely remember what I wrote. My chief complaint is that I cannot understand what I'm reading or what people are talking about. I feel as though I have reverted back to some primal form of being. I tried to search for some sort of PTSD related post but literally cannot make my brain work to do it. I just feel.....slow? I've also been craving alcohol. I'm not sure why, it's never been my thing. My brain seems to always want something messing with it but I won't be giving into that. Just remembered something from my last post. I think seeing music being made everyday would be so amazing. Every job has pros and cons but to be surrounded by music seems like something that would satisfy the soul. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to make it to some concerts this summer. Live music is my everything. I'm fortunate enough to live near Denver and on any given night I have no less than 4 options of bands i'd like to see. That kind of atmosphere terrifies me right now. I just couldn't do it, but hopefully once I get more stabilized down the road this will not be a problem. I'm just rambling. Can't shut my brain off and nothing makes sense! lovely combination lol.

hello rocket,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :smitten: i think the big present you're given this year on your birthday is you're off of  xanax.what an excellet gift...isn't it?...  i haven't read the posts for 2 days,i hope everyone feels great.wish your and banksychiks' tinnitus will pass soon.i'm planning to go to the journey for a week or so..i'll meet lots of my freinds.i'm sure i'll be fine .i'll try to post you how my w/ds get on my nerve there  :P just kidding ,i'm going to have fun and rest ,i won't think about my w/ds. promise  :thumbsup:

all the best,

saharsandy

Hello Banksychick,

Hope that you are doing better today. And just want to let you know that I have been in your place in my early journey. I was searching for many answers for something I never had. It was driving me crazy. I kept on reading about little things that I thought that I had, only to add more panics attacks.

After I relaxed and the brain fog stop, I realized that it was just a withdraw symptom. And the panic attacts eased up some. You will be okay, just stay busy with something. The longer you keep the brain busy, the less you will think about your Xanax Withdraw, honestly. My heart goes out to you, I been there and done that. It isn't pleasant for anyone. Keep pushing forward.

Godspeed to you.      :smitten:            :)

Rocket

Good morning Saharsandy

Very happy for you, and Thank You for your wonderful greeting. I did enjoy my day with family and friends. I see that you will be taking a journey with your friends. Go out there and enjoy this to the fullest. You deserve this so much. And don't worry about anything at all. You need to relax and interact with everyone of the people that surround you. Remember, always go forward with a big smile.    ;D

Godspeed to you,,          :smitten:            :smitten:

Rocket

hi rocket,

i'm glad you had a great birthday.i liked your avatar looked like this  ;D  this put a big smile on my face.just wish me a journey without w/ds.i'll prabably go next week.i have pain in my shoulders right now.i hope it wouldn't annoy me so much

Hello Saharsandy

It's nice to know that I put a big smile on you face. I like to do this for everyone if I could.  ;D  My input forva sore shoulder. Run a nice hot bath with bubbles, and dive into it. Just soak that pain away, every women like you needs this.just get the mine off of everything and relax for an hour.  :D

Hope that it gets better for you. And it sounds like you are getting better too.

Godspeed to you.          :thumbsup:                  :smitten:

Rocket

[61...]

Today Is My BIthday And I Am 1 Year Off Of XANAX, YEAH. Going out to Celebrate This. Some Wine

with Dinner, but not to Much. Don't Want Any SXS to Be Going Crazy When Out Tonight.

So, Godspeed to all My BB, Move Forward, And Never Look Back.    :smitten:        :smitten:

:thumbsup:          :laugh:

Rocket

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry you're experiencing lingering symptoms, but you sure seem to have a handle on them. Very inspiring!!

Thanks for always being here egging us on past our symptoms. Enjoy your wine!!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten::-*

Hello buddies,

hope everyone has a great day.today i feel dizzy, not severe,can cope with it.but i'm experiencing sth that seems strange to me.i hope it’s part of my recovery….since last year that I had a lot of anxiety I couldn’t sleep without taking xanax .when I crossed to antideprasant before the bed time,I still had restless nights.i couldn’t sleep well.i had heart racing,shaking legs,anxiety was on top at nights.but now it’s been more than 1months that ‘ve cut off my antidepressant before the bed,and I fall sleep as soon as I go to bed ,without having any symptoms.sth that I worry about is,even during the day I feel so sleepy,I take nap in the afternoon  for short time and  sleep 6,7 hours at nights.this was impossible for me for a year and now I just can’t keep my eyes opened when I feel sleepy.i have doubts if my normal sleep is returned and this is a good sign of recovery or this is a sign of depression!

???

Best wishes,

saharsandy

Hello Velmdd,

That you very much for the little note. It's sways appreciated from you and all my BB. Yes, working threw the sxs, some days bad, but some days I just don't even worry about them. today is Saturday, and will be in the Music Studio all day, hope that I could be very productive.

Have many songs to mix, and Vocals to process. Heaven help me!  :laugh:

Godspeed to you and My BB.      :smitten:          :smitten:

Rocket

Hi friends,

Wanted to share that I had nearly a day of wellness...felt lighter in heart and had only a few physical and mental symptoms. Yay! It gives me hope for the future. Back to withdrawal anxiety, skin and sound hypersensitivity and muscle aches today. Was wishing it would last...but a taste is good too. Know there is more where that came from.

Sandy, so glad you are joining friends for a vacation. Much love and encouragement to the rest of you...we are healing!

Carita

give me an  "X" give me an "a" give me an "n" give me another "a" now another "X"  You can see how my day is going.  Time on my hands.  The warning of the drug is in its name.  The dont even need the two vowels.  Watch out for the 2 x's.  It ought to be skull and crossbones.  I am at 14 weeks and to put it simply, I do not like this road.  I set my odometer at zero just a few miles back and I am sure I will have to stop for fuel many times on this trip. 

Warren  (wornout)  A fairly new member to BB, now am I an official XanaX-er.

Hello Carita,

It's nice to see that you are getting better. Please don't let it get the best of you. Stay strong and try not to think about the sxs. They will subside all together in the future. I know this because it happened to me. I get a few of them, but will not let them get me down at all.

Godspeed to you and always smile.  :smitten:      :smitten:

Rocket

Happy belated Birthday, Rocket. Hope you enjoyed the double celebration!!

As always, thanks for your encouragement and sweet spirit.

:smitten:

Hello WFR,

Thank you very much for you kind words. Hope that you are doing better today. Remember to stay strong and always go forward.    :)

Godspeed to you.      :smitten:            :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Saharsandy,

Hope that you are feeling better today! It seems that you are getting better these days. Stay with it, and go forward. It's okay from my point of view that you are napping and getting 6 to 7 hours of sleep at night. Just to let you know, your body repairs itself only when you are sleeping. And you are going to feel better with all the sleep that you are racking up! The brain and the body need lots of attention to get back to the pre Xanax state that all of us were at, 100%.

You are doing just fine. Give yourself a big smile, okay.

Godspeed to You and Family.      :smitten:              :smitten:                :smitten:

Rocket

Hello BB's! Hope you are all well and feeling somewhat at ease or maybe even had a really good day. I want to thank all of you for being my support system. I hope to be able to interact with you on a more personal level once the fog clears just a little more. I do feel selfish for not replying to more posts. My brain just can't get it together right now. I literally don't even remember the posts I just read. Oh well, it could be worse!

I still have nausea and no appetite. I did eat, and enjoy a peanut butter an jelly sandwich today. I can't even remember the last time I had one lol. I'm dizzy a lot and I found out that I can make a PB&J in about a minute so that was my best option. I'm normally a healthy eater but it's just not been possible. I find it strange that w/d from both heroin and benzos seem to make me crave sweets. It seems that if something sounds even remotely tasty to me, it's sweet. I wonder why? I probably shouldn't wonder about it too much lol. I have been keeping my mind as occupied as possible. My body on the other hand seems to hate me. I tried to go to the gym yesterday and after about 5 minutes on the summit climber I thought I was going to die.  I was seeing stars and came pretty close to fainting. 45 minutes is my usual. Kind of a bummer. I am contemplating speeding up the process of getting off xanax. Summer is just around the corner and I want to be able to go climbing and hiking. No decision yet.

Stay the course all!

Hello Banksychick,

Hoping you feel better today. Just want to let you know that you are healing just fine. I did go threw the same sxs, and the same indescribable taste of foods. It's kind of crazy, but it will go away in a short time. Sometimes I could smell things that no one could, or just taste the spices that people couldn't even taste in foods. But this comes and goes everyday, and will go away too.

If you couldn't eat anything at times, try to drink juices. And what I lives on was fresh fruits and veggies. But I found helpful for me was, " Freto's", the salty chrunchy taste was so cool at the time. It has cals that will fill you up. But that was just my taste at the time, yummy.

And about reading things and forgetting what you have read. I do believe we all get this. I went threw this also, but I got a lot better with time. I myself was read subjects and forums three to five times over and over, and just couldn't comprehend anything at all. And my spelling of words was just crazy, still have problems with spelling, but it's getting better with time.

I know that you are having a very bad time, but stay with it, you are going to get better with time. I am a good example for this, and so are many more BB. Big smile for you...  ;D

Godspeed to you,  stay focus BC, you bare doing just fine.    :smitten:          :smitten:

Rocket.      :thumbsup: