Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Good Morning BB,

Just a short note to wish everyone a better and wonderful day. Stay focus on your recovery and always move forward without any hesitation. You will reep the rewards and e smiling more. Will be back on later for updates.  ::)

Godspeed to all and family,      :thumbsup:        :thumbsup:            :thumbsup:          :thumbsup:

Rocket

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[cc...]

Good Morning BB,

Just a short note to wish everyone a better and wonderful day. Stay focus on your recovery and always move forward without any hesitation. You will reep the rewards and e smiling more. Will be back on later for updates.  ::)

Godspeed to all and family,      :thumbsup:        :thumbsup:            :thumbsup:          :thumbsup:

Rocket

Thanks 0i8i ! I have had a much better last two days, except for debilitating headaches. I didn't want to post it for fear of jinxing it. Also I know this healing is not linear, so I don't want to get to happy.

But 3 weeks into my 6 week taper from X, I don't wake up craving it anymore. I don't feel bed bound, or spend the majority of the day in waves anymore, even though my cuts are .25 every two weeks.

To all my BB Buddies, hope you're having more windows than waves each day, and if not yet, it won't be long. My prayers are with all of us.

Good Morning Velmdd,

It's very nice to see that you are getting better. That's what we like to here. And yes, it might be a slow process in healing, but We all will get there sooner or later. And take your time in writing on the forum, just get your mind in the proper state. It will all come together for you, and you will be able to think straight, and write just about everything without thinking that you will jinx you recovery. You are doing just fine.      ;D

Godspeed to you,

Rocket.        :smitten:      :smitten:        :smitten:

[cc...]

Good Morning Velmdd,

It's very nice to see that you are getting better. That's what we like to here. And yes, it might be a slow process in healing, but We all will get there sooner or later. And take your time in writing on the forum, just get your mind in the proper state. It will all come together for you, and you will be able to think straight, and write just about everything without thinking that you will jinx you recovery. You are doing just fine.      ;D

Godspeed to you,

Rocket.        :smitten:      :smitten:        :smitten:

Good morning 0i81,

Well thank you! Cause this morning I feel James Brown GOOD!!! LOL! No headache, just ignorable bodyache and clogged ears. Cog is better than it's ever been!! I don't even want to take my taper dose this morning, usually, I dream of it!!

I know full well, this will not last, probably even the whole day, but thank God for this window.

For the first time, I feel like I could be an encouragement to someone else that it does get better. Please remember all BB's. I came here, so angry, so sick, I couldn't stand all the happy, "it gets better people". But I bit my tongue and stuck it out and I'm getting a glimpse of what will be. I also have the knowledge this isn't linear, so when I do drop back, I won't fear s/x as badly.

((((((0i81)))))))

Three months today sine I CT'd off a low dose/short term use of Xanax. Had no idea how strong and nasty the drug was. My leg is worn out from kicking myself. It's gotten a little better. Last week I hardly slept at all but have managed a few decent hours of late. The tinnitus is my biggest bother. I'm trying to not obsess on it but some days it's tough to ignore. Just trying to hang in till all the withdrawal symptoms abate so I can see what I will be left with. The hardest three months of my life by far.

Hello Velmdd,

Very happy for you! Wish you a very very long window. You desire it, so stay happy and focus. Don't let the little things get you down, always keep thinking positive, you are getting better.

So dance like James Brown all threw the week, and the weekend, or should I say for the year. Big smile for you, from ear to ear.    ;D.    :)

Godspeed to you.      :thumbsup:        :smitten:

Rocket

Hello rhafe,

You are going to be okay in time. Been there myself, and know what you are going threw. I C/T in March of 2012, and at the same time that you are ate was also crazy for me too. My tinnitus is still bothering me also,  but you will be able to deal with it as times goes by. What I hear is that as time goes by, it will dissipate. So don't worry to much about it, you could make your sxs come on stronger. I did this to myself before I learn to relax. Now, I am much better. I still have much more to heal, but I am a whole lot better than I was a year ago.

Keep going strong and stay positive, you will do just fine!

Godspeed to you.    :thumbsup:      :thumbsup:      :thumbsup:

Rocket

Hello buddies,

I’ve missed reading your posts here .hope everyone is fine.

RHAFE,you're so lucky,you were a short term user of xanax,don't worry about your w/ds,they 'll pass so sooner,if i was awared of all the bad effects of this crazy pill on my life i cut it off in my first week of taking it. just remember to keep your life away from any reason that cause you taking this pill.i hope you'll be fine in few weeks.

VELMDD,I’m happy you’re getting better.i’m like you,when all w/ds leave my body ,I still have aches all over my body…but honestly,it's not as bad as other w/ds.

yesterday I had a terrible headache, just ignored it and  made 4 big pizzas for my friends,ROCKET,you Italian man,had to try it and gave it rank  I’m not modest  8) it was absolutely delicious .i’ll write more when I’m back in 2 days.

:)

Love to all,

saharsandy

Thanks saharsandy for your encouragement. I really, really needed it today. My anxiety and tinnitus are giving me a hard time today. I appreciate all the support I've gotten here during this crazy, difficult time in my life.

hi rhafe,

you're welcome.we all are here for the same reason,we'll get through this tough period.we all need encouragement and assurance.

look forward to the future.

saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy,

Hope that you are enjoying yourself much. Not sure if you will be able to read this until you get back home, but leaving you a short note to make you smile,  ;D

Pizza, yum, yum, I am sure that it was very tasty. And if it was all gone, and everyone ate them, you did a great job cooking them. You seem to be healing very well with your taper. And what is great, you didn't let your headache get you down. That's called being a fighter and never giving up to the enemy, that's the crazy sxs. Good for you, two thumbs up for you.

Stay with it SS, when I first started my C/T, I couldn't cook anything at all, nothing. It took some time for me to focus on anything that I needed to do. And you made pizzas, very happy for you.

Enjoy your time with your friends, don't worry about your sxs, just be strong and go forward. Will shout at you when you get back!

Godspeed.    :smitten:        :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

Hello rhafe,

Hang in there! You will be okay. It just takes some time to get threw this period of our withdraw symptoms. Your sxs should dissipate soon, and if not, they will let up some for you. If you can, just say busy doing things, it can be watching tv, reading, listening to music or just simple things to keep the brain flowing with some sort of activity.

Godspeed to you.    :thumbsup:          :thumbsup:      :thumbsup:

Rocket

Hello rhafe,

I know what you mean. For me, I have bad days too, like today, I have to push myself to do a few things. But that's okay, after I do the things that I do, my brain feels better. But I have come a long way. Sometimes I think about the times when I have never been on these things. It was wonderful, just a summer breeze blowing threw the fields and hitting me in the face. When I C/Ted, it was like a winter wind slapping me in the face,lol. But it's much better now, but still wish that I was at 100%. some day I will get there.

Just hang in the, you will see the difference as times goes by. Try not to let it get to you much.

Godspeed to you.  :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:      ;D

Rocket

hello rocket,

hope you're fine.thank you for your big smile  ;D.i just wanted to answer as soon as i'm back.short trip but i had good times ,i had a chance to go mountain not climbing(i wasn't ready for that yet)just enjoyed the beautiful scene and fresh air.and about my Pizzas,yeaaaah,all were gone  :D

today i have severe dizziness unbearable ,made me cry  :) yes i cried just for a minute and then told myself:hey,it's not gonna kill you ,all these w/ds make you stronger.be positive again  :thumbsup:

best wishes,

saharsandy

hello rhafe,

hope you're feeling better today.as you see above,one day we're good,sometimes feeling better,and some days are hard to tolerate.we have no option,except being positive,stay strong,and belive that all these wds will pass,nothing lasts forever  :)

best wishes,

saharsandy

Thanks again saharsandy and Oi81 . Yes, today is better.I left work early yesterday and took a long bicycle ride which always seems to help. Afterwards I went and did some volunteer music work for the homeless that I do periodically and that helped too. Got some decent sleep last night as my tinnitus abated a little. Your replies are greatly appreciated.

As you can see from my signature, I was down to 2.75 mg of Xanax a day and I jumped off them 2 days ago. I am just so sick of this drug that I do not want to taper anymore, I just want to be done with it. I have a moderate headache today, but that is the only symptom I have had. Last time I tried to quit I had a bunch of symptoms. I guess I can handle a moderate headache.

I was on 4-6 mg of xanax off and on for about two months. I heard that about 60% of people that take Xanax get bad withdrawals. Hopefully I will not be one of them because I have gotten rid of the pills and I will NOT be going back for more. I wish I had known this was the devil's drug before i ever took it. My Doctor never warned me of the risks. I hope everyone else on here is feeling well.  :smitten:

hello sherri77,

welcome here  :smitten: if you have no problem with your jumping,so hang in there  :thumbsup: for me it wasn't that much easy ,last year when i started to taper ,i made a big cut and that was a big mistake  :idiot:  my body wasn't adjust to very low dosage,so i started to tapper very slowly and till now it's worked .however,there is no rule that everyone has to follow the same pattern,it all depends on your body .

healing wishes,

saharsandy

Hello Sherri77,

We all know what you mean, we been there. I myself got so dam made about this crazy pill, that I just C/T. It was very hard, but I just knew that I wasn't going to take any more of this crap. So here I am today. Doing okay, not to bad, but I still know that I took this crazy pill 2 1/2 years ago, off for about a year. Going back, I don't think so.

You mit be one of the lucky ones that will not have to deal with the sxs. Wish you much luck. We are here if you need any support, okay. Go forward and never look back.  ;D

Godspeed to you.    :thumbsup:        :thumbsup:

Rocket

Hello Saharsandy,

Looks like younger doing very good today. Stay that way, and smile big. You gave some very good advise, everyone one is different wit their taper. So yes, you need to go at your own pace.

Hope that you had a wonderful time with your friends.    ;D

Godspeed to you.  :smitten:        :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

Not good today. Tinnitus woke me in the night and can't mask it totally. Anxiety/depression ,anger,  morbid thoughts. Getting very, very tired of this whole mess.

Hello rhafe,

Hang in there BB, you will be okay today. Try not to let it get the best of you! Some days it is hard, other days it's easy. But stay positive, you will be okay. You will get threw this just like thousands of BB already did.

For me today, brain fog. Well the last few days I should say. It's okay, I know that some day it will be gone. My Tinnitus has been crazy for about a week now, but still getting into the Recording Studio to mix my songs. Hard, yes, but not going to let it get the best of me.

So just say strong rhafe, keep busy, this will keep your mind off of your sxs.  :P

Godspeed to you.    :thumbsup:                  :thumbsup:

Rocket

hello buddies,

today i feel good ,just a little dizziness can deal with it.had lunch with my friends.no panic for a long time.beside,these days i have a desire to eat more and more suger  ??? i have to be careful about that,befor taking xanax i was cholcohalic  :P i know suger it's not good for anxiety.

rhafe,

i haven't got this w/d tinittus yet.but i guess it's irritating,hoping  it'll pass soon.about your anxiety and depression keep your mind busy.like what you did,voulnteer music for homeless,sounds fantastic  :thumbsup: or riding your bike,and instead of that morbid thoughts,think about your future plans ,that's what i do when i'm depressed or very sick of w/ds.believe me i had the same thoughts for a year ,i wrote them in my introduction,how sick i was ,i felt that whloe my life was ruined and i'll never be the same person befor the benzos.but as time goes by i can see  how much i've changed and my w/ds have lessened.mentally and physically.i don't say i'm totally recovered but i appreciate all these changes.

bset wishes,

saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy,

Hope that you are doing well, just a little comment, please don't eat to much sugar. Not good for you, right,lol. But it is nice to see that you are getting well. Keep up th progress.  :thumbsup:

God speed to you.    :smitten:          :smitten:

Rocket