The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

I feel completely discouraged. Last night I had an intense crying jag that lasted at least an hour and a half.  I still cannot believe this is my life. I miss being active, working and having mutually satisfying relationshis. I'm sick of the tinnitus, burning skin, insomnia, anxiety, depression, dry mouth, and heart issues.

I'm so scared I'll never get well.  Ive been in bed pretty much straight since august. I need a break. I feel very bad.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello WFR,

You will be okay, just take a deep breath or two. I know what you are going threw. Today, is a very bad day for me also. I got the burning legs, tinnitus, confusson, a little brain fog and just can get things together today. I have to finish a few songs today in Music Studio, and with my ears ringing and my concentration not up to par, just want to find the Doctor that gave me these little pills and hit him in the arm, hard. But it is better from the daynthat I C/T.

Memory is coming back real nice, but have some more healing to get to 100 percent. But I'm optimistic about the future, and you should be too. You will get there, time, remember, time is on our side. I wish that when everyone stop the madness of taking these pills, that there was no withdraw SYNTHOMS. But here we are. Little by little we are healing.

You will be okay, but I think that you need to get out of the house. Staying in only makes you more depressed. If you can get out just for a little while, please do so. I was there where you were at one time. Didn't want to go any where. But as time want by, and the more I forced myself out the door. The easier it became to jump out the door. You just have to stay busy my BB.

Keep the Faith"...."...."......"......"

Rocket.    :smitten:      :smitten:      :smitten:    :smitten:

Good Morning Everyone,

Just want to wish all my BB a better day. And stay the course, you will get better. Just hang in there. Like me, I know that you are going threw bad times and days too. But the future will be brighter. Time heals!!!,!,!,!!!!!!  It may be a short time, or it may be a long time. But, we will all heal.

Rocket.  :smitten:    :smitten:    :smitten:

I feel completely discouraged. Last night I had an intense crying jag that lasted at least an hour and a half.  I still cannot believe this is my life. I miss being active, working and having mutually satisfying relationshis. I'm sick of the tinnitus, burning skin, insomnia, anxiety, depression, dry mouth, and heart issues.

I'm so scared I'll never get well.  Ive been in bed pretty much straight since august. I need a break. I feel very bad.

Hi WFR:

I know just how you feel. I am still "tapering" 1 mg @ .0625mg dosages. I cannot do even 14 days

dosage reductions due to the extreme X sx. I am under a DR care. I am truly sorry you are suffering so.

I too know about being in bed... not being able to function as you once were. It is discouraging.

When I am in the midst of a "dosage reduction" X sx wd, I have those same feelings, I will never get well.

fear, anxiousness X 50% you know the drill. Then it does subsides to a degree were I can do something

but the lingering affects hang on.... I UNDERSTAND!!!! Time is our only salvation in this. You will heal

I know its hard to believe this. Remember its the drug, not you. Your GABA needs to upregulate. I know

you are sick of hearing this over and over.... An Affirmation for you, when things get to be too much

"My Limbic System is over active and making me feel there is threat to my survival. There is NO

THREAT.  I AM SAFE, remind yourself.... I AM SAFE.  Namaste"

When you are stressed your logical reason of the Brain, the prefrontal cortex goes offline and lets

the LIMBIC system "HIJACK" my brain. Your Amygdala is responsible to our fear Response and is

doing its best to protect me. ie get help quick..... this is the reason for all the mind things. Our

Brain is being controlled by the LIMBIC part not the logical reason and overreacting as if we are

being attacked  ie  fear and flight response.

I hope I have helped you.... Keep posting.... Keep on keeping on. YOU WILL GET BETTER.

Blessings and Prayers for lots of healing and GABA

Notforme :angel:

Dear Rocket and Notforme,

Thank you both for your kind messages of support and hope. I really appreciate it. I had about 2 hours this morning when I felt better, but feel like I'm slipping back into the pit. At least I had a moment.

I hope you both have some time of please and clarity today.

God bless,

WFR

WFR

Have you had any days were you felt a break in the symptoms? Decision to go to detox was yours?

I want to help you. If you don't want to discuss its okay.... I get it

Blessings and wellbing

NFM :angel:

Stress is making me worse but there is no way around it. I need this to end!! I just want to heal , I want everyone of us to heal!! I'm praying for us!          It's hard staying positive but I will try. :smitten: luv everyone!

If you were an anxious/ depressed pérsoñ BEFORE   of being benzo free....

¿Whý should you be healed or at least feel góod?

You are now, what you were prior  of taking this nasty drug...nothing else

Hi blue, Im feeling OK, thánks for asking.

I understand that life is dynamic and one can change but...

why should  we feel different (better) than  before taking xanax?

Arent we the same person? 

Hey Southern

How are you? I disagree with your statement. When I have a window, I feel better than my old self.

Blue :smitten:

Yes we are the same person. But because I suffered from rebound anxiety, I feel better physically and emotionally than before. It is not a miracle...just a physiological change for the better.

Blue :smitten:

[21...]

I have a recording studio too :)

Mpd26, Maschine, numark tt200, yamaha hs5m monitors, roland juno g synth, mic, saffire 6 usb, and and Alot of records. Im at 3 1/2 months off xanax.

Cool to know the similarities :)

Hello WFR, Blue, South, and BB

Hope you are feeling better this hour. Very sorry that that there are short windows for my BB. Wish that there was some kind of Pixie Dust that I could throw into the wind that would carry it over the whole world that would heal Everyone!  But we are not that lucky yet. I am still holding out for it,lol.

I did read about a product that suppose to cross over the barrier and help the GABA regenerate. But I need to try it on myself first. It's was designed in Russia in the 70's. Will keep everyone posted when I take delivery of this product. I guess I am keeping my fingers crosses.

But in all my BB, I found out that eating pickles is not good for my brain. On come the SYNTHOMS, crazy ain't it. It must be the vinegar in it. My friend gave me a few bottles of home made a few days ago, tried it in Monday and yesterday, BOOB, CRAZY Time. Will not eat them any more. Little things like that just drives me stupid.

But just wanted to let everyone know.

So try to smile a little bit today, younger loved by your BB and Family too.

Godspeed and you are getting closer to the end of your recovery. Don't look back, look forward.

Rocket.  :smitten:    :smitten:    :smitten:

Hello Thehanz

Yes it is hard to consitrate on anything the last few months. But I have a very nice Studio. If you want to see it. Go to revebnation and Search JOJOG, and you can check out the pics and listen to some of the music that I Produced, mixed and Played. The singer is my Lovely Wife.

So how are you feeling today.

Godspeed

Rocket.  :laugh:    :thumbsup:

[21...]

Hello Thehanz

Yes it is hard to consitrate on anything the last few months. But I have a very nice Studio. If you want to see it. Go to revebnation and Search JOJOG, and you can check out the pics and listen to some of the music that I Produced, mixed and Played. The singer is my Lovely Wife.

So how are you feeling today.

Godspeed

Rocket.  :laugh:    :thumbsup:

Rocket,

Thats amazing that you and your wife make music together :D i want a wige like that someday. I will for sure check it out when i get some time on the computer.

Other than that, im doing good today. Not too slow, not too anxious, one of those suttle days where i have had time for myself. Did a little yoga for the first time lol. Sone made me start thinking wierd and the relax stretched almost made me fall asleep :)

How about you?

Hanz

Hello Hanz,

It's good that your are doing some yoga, it's great for the mind and the body when you or anyone is trying to handle the crazy SYNTHOMS of withdraw. Everyone has to stay busy to keep the mind off of what is happening to body, and just realize that they are only Crazy SYNTHOMS that will eventually go away in time. Time is on our side...

Godspeed and always look forward, never behind......

Rocket.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I think there is more danger than we realize putting that much personal information on this site...I'm not sure why but the BB team really seem to worry about it...

Molly :smitten:

Hello Igo2god,

Not that much personal info at all. But I do know what you mean. There are some Crazies out there today that would love to prey on people today just to fill their own fun and games. So we all like to think that we are caution with what we write and tell our BB out there.

Thank You and Godspeed

Rocket.  :smitten:    :smitten:

Hi Everybody,

I've had two new s/x this week,

1. Ya know how the hair stands up and you get goosebumps when you feel eerie or emotional that has happened to me 3 times this week but instead of it only being a few seconds long it lasts a couple of minutes..very strange feeling...

2.  And all of a sudden out of know where I'll smell something I haven't smelled in a long time...like yesterday I took a blouse out of the dryer and it smelled like cigarette smoke for about 3 minutes then it was gone..I havent been around a cigarette in months...and after my shower this morning I could smell beef stew even though there was none in the house...very strange..

If it wasn't for this site I'd never know it was withdrawal...

Molly :smitten:

Hello Molly,

Sorry that you have two new SYNTHOMS this week. But just to let you know, I get a crazy new one just about every month. My smell went crazy a few times. I could smell some food that seem to be miles away,lol. And sometimes I could smell every thing that was put into Stews, everything. From the beef or chicken, to the salt, pepper, to the garlic. Just crazy. Somedays I can't even smell one thing, heaven help me. But just part of the healing.

Wish you e best,

Godspeed

Rocket.    :thumbsup:    :smitten:

I have had the same "smell" symptoms at the beginning. I would wake up smelling coffee grinds. It was bizarre

because I stopped making coffee. It is now gone.

Today is day 14 of my last "dosage reduction", I am slowly getting my bearings back after a 12 day bed

"vacation of sx".

Looks like I am on my way to a brighter day, and it being Valentines Day, I wish all a wonderful one.

Blessings and prayers for healing and wellbeing being said for all.

NFM :angel:

As long as I am moving forward, its a good day!!!

Hello NFM,

Very sorry to hear that you were in bed for such a long time. But there is a brighter future for all of us. For Me, no more coffee until my brain gets back into the proper gear and state of mind. It just seems to rev me up to much, and makes me feel strange. As far as staying in bed, never could, but that is only me. I just force myself to do something and keep my brain moving. It helps me quite a bit.

But everyone able to do this and I understand this very well. The first month was Crazy and Stupid for me. Had every synthom that you could think of. But much better these days, I can handle them, because I know that they are only SYNTHOMS and I expect what will happen and how I have to deal with them. I keep telling myself they will disappear very soon or in the near future. 

Today is a good day, not a great day, just a nice day..........

Want to wish Everyone a Very Happy Valentines Day and Godspeed.

Rocket.  :smitten:    :smitten:  :smitten:

Hi, my tinnitus is unbearable.  The words XANAX and TINNITUS come up much together. 

My question is has anyone that has quit xanax ever beat the tinnitus, eventually or am I stuck with it.

Before benzos I never had this.

Bird

Hey Birdman,

I have read many stories about Tinnitus, and from what I have read, it does go away. The word is time, in time. Mine bothers me, seeing that I work in my Music Studio, and when I get out of the room, it bothers me a little more for a few hour and then it dials down for the night.

But, I am keeping my fingers crossed that mine will go away very soon. And if it doesn't, I can wait for a little longer time. My positive attitude and out look will for the future will heal me, and make me a better Musician.

Keep the Faith and have a great day, everyone

Rocket.  :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :angel:

Had a "kick ass" day yesterday. My tinnitus was quieter, my anxiety was nonexistent and my mental acuity was almost at pre-benzo levels.

Today..... :( Oh well. That's how it goes. Maybe another yesterday will come again soon.