Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Good Morning BB,

Today will be a little crazy, I can tell by the time I wake up. Lately it seem to be automatic. But that is okay, will fight threw the sxs. Starting to warm up outside now. It will be 70 degrees today, yeah. Will do an update later this morning, okay.

Godspeed to you all.    :smitten:      :thumbsup:

Rocket

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

hello buddies,

when i opened my eyes today,still in my bed,i told to myself i have to drive again.i can't live whole my life with the fear of getting panic attacks when i'm driving(i had panic attack last year when i was on the wheel ,it was nightmare,and after that i'd hardly drived)but today i decided to fight against this ,i drived to the mall and came back after 2 hours.no panics,at all  ;) that was a good point for me,i have to keep doing this.

hello rocket,

such a funny story.i can undrestand how you felt there,i.myself when i'm in crowded places,very steressful situation ,i drink a lot of water (guess 3 bottles )and my next job is to  look for ladies room  :P  annnnnd that's great that  all the time you 're thinking about your next music chord.that's fantastic,i have the same feeling about my major and other things  that i had been interested in before.it's happened since i started to tapper,so we're in the right way...

best wishes,

saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy,

You are doing just fine. Its nice to see that you took control of your anxiety, and took to the street. Keep up the great progress. You have beaten that sxs. When you are driving again and think that you feelnthat you might have a panic attack, just pull over somewhere, relax, deep breaths, and when you are feeling better, start driving again. You will do just fine. Just keep pushing forward, because there sounds like there will be a great future for you when you are off them Crazy Pills.

Have a great day, and keep focus. Don't worry so much that you are going to have new sxs or when they will hit you. When and if they do, just tell yourself, I been there with these. And I know how to deal with them. Just go do the things that you need to do, and block them out. You will see,

You will get stronger as the time passes by.

Godspeed to you,        :thumbsup:            :smitten:

Rocket

[38...]

I haven't checked in for 2 days, because I cheated on my taper schedule.I felt so ashamed, I did two days of c/t, one to make sure I don't run out, 2nd because I feel like such a failure. Today (the second day) of "c/t" I know I will get back on track. Feeling very agoraphobic, shaky and anxiety is high.  Grateful though that physical symptoms are getting better. (stomach, headaches, etc)

Wishing everyone the best.

Hello Velmdd,

It's okay that you have taken a piece of the pill. No one is looking down on you at all. Sometimes when we are having a little discomfort, we need to take care of it. That's okay, don't worry about it. You are doing just fine. If you can, try not to be scared, okay. You are doing just fine, remember that you need to be strong, and don't let your mind make you crazy about sxs you are feeling. One day at a time.

We are here for you, and wish that you are feeling better. Keep moving forward. I have been there also, and know what you are going threw.

Godspeed to you...    :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

[38...]

Hello Velmdd,

It's okay that you have taken a piece of the pill. No one is looking down on you at all. Sometimes when we are having a little discomfort, we need to take care of it. That's okay, don't worry about it. You are doing just fine. If you can, try not to be scared, okay. You are doing just fine, remember that you need to be strong, and don't let your mind make you crazy about sxs you are feeling. One day at a time.

We are here for you, and wish that you are feeling better. Keep moving forward. I have been there also, and know what you are going threw.

Godspeed to you...    :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

Oi81

Thanks. It means so much that you are always here encouraging us. I hope I get the strength to be as positive as you one day.

Hello Velmdd,

You will be there yourself in the near future. Just keep the positive attitude that you have. It will not take that long. Remember the body does heal itself, and the brain will too. Try not to think about it all the time. I know that it is hard sometimes, and we think that we will never heal. But we will, just like the BB before us.

Godspeed to you.    :smitten:      :smitten:

Rocket

hello buddies,hello rocket

hope a great day for everybody.today i just have little w/ds that i even don't count them . i think these days there is something up with my  mind. sometimes i feel i'm totally off xanax.i'm not yet,though.i don't know why i'm feeling this way.it's like this crazy pill is leaving my body everyday and it's noticeable for me.i can feel it that everyday i become closer to the  healing...i wish my  thoughts wouldn't be imaginary

all the best,

saharsandy

Good Morning Saharsandy and BB,

SS, it sounds like you might just be healing now. Please don't get negative, always think positive. This will help you get to the 100% faster. For me, I been there before, sometimes I would think that I would never get to where I am today. And Bingo, Hocus Pocus, I am really getting to the end of this crazy journey. You will get there SS, in time, I can promise you that much from my own experience.

For me today, here they are, SXS......

1.  Some brain fog, but I know that it will go away in a few hours.

2.  Memory, well let's just say that it is getting better. Can remember things that has happened a

few years ago. Not bad at all.

3.  Burning legs have stopped today. But I just dint let this bother me any more. And like to point

this out to my BB, just to re-insure them that it does pass.

4.  When in the shower, the warm warm water seems to be very hot on the back, and it isn't, so I

just laugh out loud. It just seems to be one of the crazy moments.

5.  Going for a bile ride today, it will be very warm here. I have to do this to keep my brain moving

so it doesn't crap out on me, lol. This helps me so much.

6.  More energy lately. Going to use this outside in the garden. Veggies today.

7  Sleeping okay, about 7 hours every night. So glad that this is going on for me. When I started

my C/T, sleep was unheard of. But as the time went on, my sleep pattern started getting

longer. Just hope that it stays this way. Saying a little prayer.

8.  Constipate, well, let me try to be honest here. I am writing this today, have no problems with

my thoughts, spelling, aahhhhhh, different story. When I am in the Music Studio, it drops after

a few hours. But I except this, after a few hours working on a Song, just about everyone needs

a break.

9.  Tinnitus, let's see, it is about 35% right now. I wake up with this, so I just block it out. One of

these days when I wake up and it is gone, this would be a great moment for me. Time to jump

up as high as I can.

With this said, I am truly blessed that I have come a very long way. And for me, I need to get off

Them Crazy Little Pills.  HALLELUJAH

To SS and my BB, take care today, try and stay focus on your recovery, it will happen for you in the near future.

Godspeed to all.  :smitten:    :smitten:    :smitten:

Rocket

hello rocket,

your  words are so encouraging,thank you  :smitten: w/ds don't bother me as before ,my only problem now is to go crowded places  like my university and be able to stay there for long hours .as you ensured i'll be there,too.i trust you...

best wishes,

saharsandy

Hello SS,

You will get a lot better as time goes by. I know you will. For me today, my iPod crapped out so going to the Mall to get it checked out. It use to be very scary for me, today enjoying it very much. You will see the same results sooner than you think.

Godspeed to you.    :smitten:              :thumbsup:

Rocket

[38...]
I have all the usual suspects, just less intense. Procrastination is my biggest issue today. But like Sweet Brown says, "Ain't nobody got time for that". I have a window and I have to use it to work some.

Hello Velmdd,

Happy for you,  enjoy your wonderful Window. You deserve it very much. And do hope that your window stays with you for a very long time, and maybe not even closing down! Wish you the best day ever....

Godspeed to you and your family.          :smitten:            :smitten:

Rocket

Good Morning BB,

Hope that everyone is feeling better today. TGIF

The weekend is a pond us, and it's time to relax and enjoy these few days off. Will be back later 

to let everyone know how my day is going.

Godspeed to you all.    :thumbsup:

Rocket

.  Today starting to feel after second wave hit me. Month 11 begins with Crazy Synthoms. Some are different then the first 11 months. Back pain, Ears still ringing. Fog brain, getting better, but the mind takes a little time to comprehend things, and getting much better. I have a Recording Studio, and I don't have to explain the crazy troubles that I have hearing or concentrating just to get threw one song. But, as I say, But, a lot better then day one. I keep a positve attitude knowing that My BB are there for me and me for them. Reading some of their stories keep me going and looking forward to a complete recovery.

Thanks to All, and look for the light at the other side, it is there!!!

Rocket.    :thumbsup:

PLEASE LEAVE A SHORT NOTE FOR OUR BB. LET THEM KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING TODAY, OR WHAT KIND OF WITHDRAW SYMPTOMS THAT YOU ARE ENDURING TODAY OR YESTERDAY? THIS WILL HELP THEM OUT TO SEE WHAT TYEY WILL EXPECT WITH THERE JOURNEY OF TAPERING OR CUTTING?

THANK YOU BB.    :thumbsup:      :smitten:      :thumbsup:      :smitten:

ROCKET

hello buddies,

today was not a great day but still a good one for me.i had a little dizziness  and pain in my shoulders.no  big deal  :thumbsup: i can cope with them.

hello rocket,

i agree with you ,i'd like to see more posts here.unfortunately,sometimes i like to answer others' post.but i couldn't get what they exactly mean,cos my broken english  ???

Hi Everyone,

I check in every day but do not post often. I am thankful for the encouragement available here.

I have been hit with symptoms at this low dose of X. Yesterday depersonalization was at a peak...I felt like I was a ghost riding along in my body. Muscle and nerve pain are challenging as is total body anxiety.

I am grateful for many things..I can walk well and for long distances on most days, I have returned to my yoga practice, my appetite has returned, I can drive again, I have a loving circle of friends and family. I am fortunate.

What I long for the most is to be comfortable in my body again...to feel the sheets on my skin and think ahhh, this is lovely! To be able to relax fully and deeply. To feel creative and joyful. I know I will. It just takes time.

I often hear your words Rocket...they are only symptoms.

Sandy, I am glad you  have had some better days. I think of you  when I am on my yoga mat.

Take good care everyone.

Carita

Hello Saharsandy,

Very sorry that you aren't having a great day. But tomorrow should be better for you. With my tension, I get this about every other day. Very luck that my insurance covers my Chiropractor and my 45 min massage. It helps me out every two weeks. So I know what youbare going threw.

If you have any trouble with understanding what one of our BB is explaining or letting us know what they are going threw. Just let me know, will try to translate it for you, okay. Just let me know what language you might need it in, and I will try to translate for you.

In the mean time, stay focus, go forward, and you will do just fine.. 

Be back after my bike ride

Godspeed to you and all BB.    :smitten:            :smitten:                :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Carita,

It's nice to see you again. And it looks like you are gaining some ground with your taper. Two thumbs up for you. Very nice that you are back into your yoga class. This will help you and Saharsandy very much with your sxs. Just stay with it, and you will get better. I know this well, been there. I'm at 1 year off, and feel good, not great yet, but I know that the end will becoming in about 4 to 6 months with my fingers crossed.  :)

Today I have some energy, so after my bike ride I will start to cook some pasta with meatballs. Hey, I'm Italian, what can I say. From scratch too, no store bought. I don't mean to make any of my Wonderful BB salivate. But trying to show that everyone heals, and you will get back to normal in time.

And you will get back that feeling that you want when you can lay in bed, and just enjoy the feel of the sheets. Waking up and just feeling so rested and read to go. I'm hoping that when I wake up, my sight isn't blurry at all, and can once again just jump out of bed and say, time to fly, lol. But it will get there for all of us.

Have a great day, and always move forward. Never look behind at any cause.

Godspeed to you.    :smitten:      :thumbsup:

Rocket

hello carita,

you are so sweet.it seems that you're just doing well.walking for long distances,driving,.. sounds great.i hope i'll be there soon.

best wishes,

saharsandy

[38...]

Hello Carita,

It's nice to see you again. And it looks like you are gaining some ground with your taper. Two thumbs up for you. Very nice that you are back into your yoga class. This will help you and Saharsandy very much with your sxs. Just stay with it, and you will get better. I know this well, been there. I'm at 1 year off, and feel good, not great yet, but I know that the end will becoming in about 4 to 6 months with my fingers crossed.  :)

Today I have some energy, so after my bike ride I will start to cook some pasta with meatballs. Hey, I'm Italian, what can I say. From scratch too, no store bought. I don't mean to make any of my Wonderful BB salivate. But trying to show that everyone heals, and you will get back to normal in time.

And you will get back that feeling that you want when you can lay in bed, and just enjoy the feel of the sheets. Waking up and just feeling so rested and read to go. I'm hoping that when I wake up, my sight isn't blurry at all, and can once again just jump out of bed and say, time to fly, lol. But it will get there for all of us.

Have a great day, and always move forward. Never look behind at any cause.

Godspeed to you.    :smitten:      :thumbsup:

Rocket

Glad to hear you're in good spirits. And yes, I am salivating at the thought of real Italian cooking! OMG. Where I live foreigns run the Italian restaurants, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's not authentic. My seizures prevent me from cooking long meals, even if I felt like it.

I jumped on my stepper today, twice for a while. I'm going to TRY to get outside before dark. ALONE. That would be a milestone for me. But my bodyaches are not relieved by my taper dose at all. Bike riding sounds heavenly, I hope I can do that soon.

Thanks for the wonderful updates. They are very inspiring.

Hello Velmdd, Saharsandy and BB,

Just to wish everyone a great day, and that I will be back shortly, a few things to do.

Godspeed to you all.    :thumbsup:

Rocket

hello rocket,

thank you for your kindness,i'll let you know whenever i have problem with undrestanding others.today not much pain or dizziness.i have agood day.wish everyone the same.

saharsandy

Good Morning Saharsandy and BB,

I hope that everyone is having or going to have a great day. Stay focus with your healing, and move forward.

Today the Symptoms that I have is as follow.

1.  Tinnitus, it seems to be holding at 35%, but can't cry over it yet, just dealing with it.

2.  The last few days my right leg seems to be falling asleep, lol. It should go away.

3.  The Brain Fog, little bit of this, but okay. Will not let it get me down.

4.  Memory, not bad at all. But still needs to be improved. Maybe about 85%.

5.  Attention Span. Much better, but still needs to climb higher on the brain ladder, lol.

6.  Energy Level, not bad at all, but still get a little tired mid day, what the hell, I just keep on

pushing forward. Keep Pushing On.

7.  In all with My Withdraw Symptoms, doing just fine with recovery, it's a slow process, but one

that I and my BB will get threw.

To All My BB, If You Are Reading This, Please Leave A Comment Or A Few Words To Help One

Another Out. This Is How We Will Get By During The Days Of Our Benzo Usage And Taper.

God speed to all,      :smitten:      :smitten:      :smitten:

Rocket

hello buddies,

wish everyone a great day.i started my day challenging.as i woke up today ,i realized i couldn't move my neck.and i felt tightness in my chest and even back in my shoulders.the pressure in my chest was more scary ,i tried to relax my muscles with massage and hot bath, luckily it worked and after 2 hours i was fine .it looked like spasm .whatever it was,it was terrible  >:( then i went to shopping,no panics  :)enjoyed myself...besides,sometimes i have pain in my chest through my neck ,it's like  burning.i don't know i have to check my heart again or not  ??? once i checked doctor said the pain is cuased by acid reflux that i've had for more than a year now.i refuse taking any pills for this problem.i wish my heart was in another part of my body,except in my chest  ;D i think every pain in my cest is related to my heart and these thoughts makes me anxiuos.sorry for being negative today  :P BUT ON THE WHOLE I'M GOOD

best wishes,

saharsandy