The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Hi Saharsandy,

I understand when you write how hard it is in the mornings...especially after having a fun evening. Symptoms come and go...that is common until our brains are fully healed. Last week I had a few days of feeling well...then the symptoms returned as strong as ever. It is difficult to accept the symptoms after having a break from them...but that is what we must do. They will eventually go away. Today I had to give myself a big pep talk...you can do this, you are resilient, one step at a time.

I love your graceful photo. I am also a yoga practitioner. It brings me some peace to be on my mat.

Wishing you and everyone else a gentle day.

Carita

Hi Blue. Sorry you had a challenging morning. Glad you are going out with a friend....is doggie going too?!

Have a good day,

Carita

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

hi blue,

thank you for replying,i really feel better when i read BB's posts,feeling that i'm not alone and we all have sth in common.

wish have a good night

saharsandy 

hi carita,

thank you for  your kindness. doing yoga is one the reasons pushed me to tapper my pill,and be honest ,so far it's worked.it's just the w/d s which go and come disappionted me.i don't want to get tired :(  i'm near to it(whatever it's called window,light,...) i HAVE TO  catch it.

best wishes,

saharsandy

Good Morning Saharsandy, Bell and BB,

I do hope that everyone had a good weekend, if not a decent one. If your reading this, then you made it threw a few days, and at least you are smiling today. Just want to say that waking up in the morning can be a project for all of us.  Being tired, crazy with SYNTHOMS of all kind, can be very challenging to us all. But with a little hope, and thinking about a brighter future, this will push us past the bad times with our Withdraws.

I do know that it can be a pain in the butt. But as I been saying, you have to stay busy, and like me, you have to stop felling sorry for ourselves. Yes, these Witch Doctors gave us these Crazy Little Pills that interrupted our lives, but we will overcome this inconveniences. Time will heal all, right. So just stay positive at all times.

Well, enough of that,,,,,,,  for me this morning, it seems that the hay fever season has started here were I live. And don't want to take any meds to start the crazy cycle over. They seem to bring out the SYNTHOMS more in me. Been taking Bee Pollen, this is suppose to help you get immune to Pollen in general. It does work most of the time. But had a little period were I did some sneezing. Well a lot of sneezing. But today a lot better.   

SYNTHOMS are better today, but will know more when I get the bike out later to ride. Next week going to start to run more, like ever day, Heaven help me,lol. Going back into the gym soon. But going to take it very slow. Going to walk like a baby, taking very small steps. Just want to see if I can make it pass the insane SYNTHOMS first.

But in all, I hope that everyone is going to be okay today. Just remember you have to crawl before you can run. What I mean is, you have to get threw the little SYNTHOMS before you can conquer the world and enjoy it once again. You and everyone else will make it. Some will get threw it quicker then others, but everyone makes it back to reality and will have a great productive life. Just read the forums and you will see it in the success stories. With this note until later today, will write more.

Peace and Love to all of My BB,

Godspeed

Rocket.    :smitten:    :thumbsup:    :smitten:    :thumbsup:

Well I up-dosed big time (.75mgs) 2 days ago. Now I am paying the price with rebound anxiety coupled with tinnitus and depression. I have done this to myself before with the same results. If anyone who is reading this is contemplating taking "extra Xanax", I can tell you from personal experience...IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

Though I do not feel great today, I am going over to my Mom's for a while, then out with a friend. My Mom is an inspiration to me. She is 94 years old and has fully recovered from an automobile accident in December 2012 (she was driving) , then a bleeding stomach ulcer in January 2013. I was staying with her. Now she is once again living in her own home independently.

Blue

[bf...]

Can we REALLY recover from a Xanax ct?  I know it takes time and I've only started my sixth month, but seriously I am really doubting it.

I hate the nights.  There so long and lonely. the days are, too.

I just can't believe I'll ever be the same after Xanax and Xanax XR.

Sorry for the downer post.

WFR

Get out of my head!! That exactly what I am wondering and I am only on day 8! Can't imagine 6mos, but wow!! I'm impressed. Yes from the success stories.

And you know what? Before I knew Xanax was addictive In my early 20's I just got up and did c/t because my co-workers told me my eyes were glazed over. I was miserable but I thought it was only depression and in a year I was ok.

Now I have a seizure disorder, and know the s/e's.  & I"m much older But you reminded me when I didn't even know what it was for, I did it. We can we will.

God this site is like Godiva chocolates!!! With all the support here?? Yep!!!

Hello Blue,

I hope that you are felling better this afternoon. That is a wonderful story that you have written. Stay strong, and look forward all the time.

And God Bless your mother. She sounds like one tough cookie. She would be an inspiration to everyone out there. I wish that I could live that long in life!

Keep the Faith always

Godspeed to you and your Family

Rocket.    :thumbsup:  :smitten:    :thumbsup:  :smitten:

Hang in there Velmmd,

Just remember that they are only SYNTHOMS.  And you will get better as time goes by. I have been there myself when I C/T. It's not a pleasure cruise at all, but with a little help, you can and will get threw this, honest.

So every day come back here and let us know how you are feeling if you can. If not me, someone will try to pick you up, and give you some advise too. This is a great place for all people to rest their worried mines.

Godspeed at stay healthy..

Rocket.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Hello everyone,

Happy Monday. I hope we are all able to find joy in our days. I just walked with girl doggie...we do a big circuit through orchards and vineyards. We often see deer and in the past month we have seen elk twice. My dog loves romping and never fails to bring a smile to my face. The walk gives me time to pull it  together...I often need a talkin' to as my mornings are the most difficult part of the day symptom wise. I talk out loud to myself...cry...whatever I need to do. It is therapeutic. The past few days have been extremely difficult with general physical pain and anxiety...yuck!

Blue, your mother sounds like a sweetie. I like the term some native tribes use for their elders: wisdom keepers. I often look at elders for inspiration...if your mama can recover from a car accident and ulcers and return to indendent living, I can taper and recover from xanax and valium! I am sorry you are not feeling well after up dosing. You did what you needed to do. I will remember your words if I come close to considering it. Is your plan to stay at a higher dose for awhile? Or was it a one time remedy? I send you support and friendship...you can do this.

Rocket, thanks for your words of inspliration in the mornings. Knowing we are not alone is so helpful. You have a great way with words.

Saharsandy....will do yoga in a bit. I really like Patricia Walden and have a few of her DVD's. I used to go to class regularly but find it best to practice at home now. Have a good session today. I hope it brings you comfort. Are the aches any better?

Hello to everyone else. One step closer...

Carita

Carita

One time remedy of a generous amount...so stupid of me :idiot:  I am turning the rebound anxiety into something productive...shampooing my bedroom rug.

Your walk sounded lovely and your description of your surroundings were so vivid that I could see myself there." Painting a picture with words" is what I call it.

Blue :smitten:

Hello Carita,

Sounds like you have a great attitude with your withdraw. Keep it up, you will go far in your healing. And, excuse the sentence, I would kill to wake the paths that you are doing with your buddy. The picture of the orchards and vines going for miles would bring many smiles to a lot of BB. I mean who wouldn't smile at that. This would take many BB minds off of just about anything. You enjoy this very much. I moved from Florida to Texas. And miss ths wonderful beaches. I think that would of helped me more in the beginning of my withdraws. Texas, where I am, nothing great to look at and to appreciate at all. But I just dream of the coming vocation later this year to HI Islands. Hopefully I will be all ready for this.

But in all, stay focus and move forward. Never think of the past. The future will be brighter.

Godspeed

Rocket.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Hello Blue,

It's good to see that you are staying positive and keeping your mind busy. I do believe that is how you beat the crazy SYNTHOMS of withdraws. I take my hat off to you. Keep going forward with a smile.

Godspeed to you

Rocket.  :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:      :thumbsup:

Blue,

You are so smart...burn off that anxiety with the shampooer! Just think how fresh your room will be. Cleaning is a good outlet for tension and anxiety. Hope our evening goes well and you feel better soon.

Rocket,

Keep the thought of Hawaii in your mind. Warm sand and water...healing! Glad you have that to look forward to.

Yes, my walks are lovely. I live in Oregon and we've had a mild and drier than usual winter. I am always grateful for the beauty here. It's just about time for walking my dog again. I'm pretty achey and fatigued...maybe the fresh air will help. I am sure a few more days t this dose will soften the symptoms.

Good evening to all,

Carita

hi Buddies,

i don't mean to disappoint others with my words but i don't feel good today .

i had a row with my mother and my boyfriend ,it's like that everyone is on my nerve nowadays.i become so sensitive.i can't stand little things.even  little disagreements make me so anxious.getting  heart racing,muscle pains :-[  for god's sake whose life is without any stress? what can i do?taking more benzos?!absolutely NOT

Good Morning Carita,

Yes, you do live in wonderful place up in the Northwest. Been there a few times, And I just enjoyed it very much. What a place. I can see why you get outside to breath the fresh air and take-in the mountains and the blue skies. This would make just about anyone recoup faster from the withdraws. Enjoy every moment of this.

Have a wonderful day. Keep up the progress and stay focus on your recovery.

Godspeed

Rocket.    :thumbsup:

Good Morning Saharsandy,

It's okay, everyone has bad days. And I am sure that they understand you well. I have been there myself. It happens every once in a while. And don't blame yourself for this. You have to remember that this personality is not you. You have the help of this Crazy Little Pill. The Pill that keeps on giving. Just remember how you were before you were given this Crazy Pill. I'm sure that everyone reflex's on their life before they started their Crazy Journey of Benzos. and that everyone had a pretty decent life too.

Some of us just can't help it that a Doctor prescribed this to us, and hasn't even read about the outcome of the withdraws pf this Pill. But, we just have to be strong for ourselves and go forward.

Just remember, this is not you. And you will get better. I remember if I was in the car with a friend, and I was driving, I know crazy, and when they started talking it was so loud to me, that it always hit a nerve with me and just wanted to shout out,    Shut Up,,,  but I didn't. I did realize that it was me.

Some advise, just take one day at a time. Deep Breath, and if you have to, just let them know that you need a break for a few mins. So go outside take in the fresh air. Or go to a different room and relax. Communication with one another is the only way to make things better between everyone.

In all, I do think that everyone is going threw a bad time once in a while. It will get easier as time goes by. And some of the tension will go away. And you will start to enjoy life more, and be able to smile more with your family.

But in all, I do hope that your days will get brighter for you.

Godspeed and keep the faith

Rocket.  :thumbsup:    :smitten:    :thumbsup:    :smitten:

hi rocket,

thank you so much for your post,i'm so lucky i'm here.having friends who just support me makes me feel better.

that's what my family expecting from me,smiling and never talking about my pains again.they feel sorry seeing me always complaining about my pains.it's hard for them to see that their enerjetic daughter has become someone else.yeah you're right this is not me.you know during a year the only thing's come to my mind is: what happened to me?....ahhhh

Hello Saharsandy,

It's always nice to be able to talk and try to help a fellow BB. I can only imagine how you feel when your family doesn't understand what you are going threw for so long. Sometimes we just need to sit them down, and let them know that this takes time and understanding. We need to let them know that we will recover, but in our own time. And we are sorry to put them threw this, but they need to understand our situation and our needs too. As I say, Friends come and go with the times, but Family is here to stay. And, they should be here no mater what situation pops up in their life's or ours. 

Communication is a big part of family's love. Sometimes I wish that mine would just understand me better. We are all very well educated, but sometimes I think that some of my family is not so understanding, that I just will not talk with them at this time. So in the future I will again start talking with them again. 

I am not telling my BB to do this at all. This is only my situation with some of my family. I am  just trying to advoid conflicts. 

All we need to do is stay the course and focus on our future. We Will Get Better, Yes We Will.

Godspeed to You and Your Family

Rocket.  :thumbsup:     :smitten:

Good Morning BB,

I hope that everyone is fearing well today, if not, our prayers go out to you. Just taking the time out to let all my BB know hoe the morning is going.

Tinnitus is still there, maybe about 35 percent, but I try not to give it much attention.

Lower back Pain, this started a few weeks back, little irritation, but just dealing with it.

Brain Fog, maybe about 25 percent, but much better since the C/T journey.

Motivation, lacks some, but I just push myself out the door every day. I have to, I have always

Been the person on the run. Enjoy life very much to the fullest.

My driving is much better. At start, I was like a Movie character, Mr Magoo.

Muscels get tight after working out, I jump into my Juccuzi Tub. Tis does help me tremendously.

Interaction, it is much better today, at the first of My withdraw, just wanted to hide in the House.

Now, it seems to be a need to get out in the open air and mingle much.

Concentration, much better today, now can stay in front of a computer and do what I like to do.

Work on my Music, play My Guitars and Piano. But don't get me wrong, some days are just to

crazy for me to do any of this.

Burning legs, sometimes I know that the SYNTHOMS are there, but just ignor it much.

There are more, but don't want to wallow in the mud Ruhr now,lol.

You can hear some of my Music if you like. Just go to Reverbnation.com, and search for JOJOG

The Music is FREE to Download for everyone.

In All, I just wish that I could get to the end of this Rollercoaster ride, and start a new one soon.

I miss the Music Business much.

Godspeed to all My BB, and stay focus

Rocket.    :smitten:    :thumbsup:    :smitten:    :thumbsup:    :smitten:    :thumbsup:

hi rocket,

you're dealing with w/ds perfectly.sth that i noticed is that you're ignoring all the symptoms.i wish i were in place of you.

today i have pain in my shoulder.i insisted on not taking my low dasage and i got panic attack and then i took it.i'm not ready for this yet  :( tomorrow is my brother wedding party ,i'll be greeting with lots of peaple ,dancing,...i don't want make a mess .i'm going to be perfect ,could you give me some advice  :-\ since tappering i'm afraid of getting panics in crowded places.

Sahrasand~These are my thoughts~

I suggest that when you get to the wedding party, look for a place you can go that is peaceful. If you feel a panic attack coming on, excuse yourself and go there until you feel calm again. Also, try to remember a time when you felt joyful and confident, then be that person at the party at least 20 percent of the time. Do not put pressure on yourself to be everything to everybody. Pick out someone you are comfortable with and hang out with them. Consider this practice for becoming the person you want to be.

During my taper, I have intentionally gone to places that are anxiety producing to practice for my re entry into the work place. In my profession, I deal with clients that are under physical and emotional stress 95 percent of the time. I hope that if I expose myself to conditions that are chaotic now, that it will be an easier transition for me.

Hugs to all

Bluebell aka Blue

Hi all!

Blue,

I'm curious. Why did you updose? Was it panic? I have been soooo tempted. Frankly, I think I'm more terrified of rebound than my usual tinnitus , panic, anxiety, vertigo etc. I hope you are feeling better. You are getting so close! Hang in there!

Hugs to all!  :smitten:

hi blue,

thank you for suggestions.so i think i have to sit beside one of our relatives,she is psychologist and knows about my tapper program and panics.at least she undrestands.if tomorrow i get through this i'll be so hopeful  ;) see ,i'm waiting for panic attacks ,this increases my stress.i try to be calm

wish me luck  :angel:

babyrex,

Reflecting back on my rather large, one time up dose of .75mgs of Xanax, I think it was because I was weary of struggling every day to become an " improved me". I also have a tendency to over think when I problem solve--this is also exhausting. But the rebound anxiety soo makes it not worth the few hours of not caring or feeling much.

Thank you for being here babyrex. I care deeply for you and want to offer my continuing support throughout your taper.

Saharsandy

Your relative who is a psychologist sounds like the perfect choice of who to sit with.

I wish you luck Sahrasandy! Even though it may be a struggle, it is part of your recovery process.