The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Had a "kick ass" day yesterday. My tinnitus was quieter, my anxiety was nonexistent and my mental acuity was almost at pre-benzo levels.

Today..... :( Oh well. That's how it goes. Maybe another yesterday will come again soon.

Thanks for the report.  It gives me some much needed hope.  Sorry today wasn't as good, but what a good sign.  Im encouraged.  Thank you.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

6 weeks CT.  Today is raging tinnitus and feelings of weariness and despair. I can't believe I did this to myself. I have a "window" now and then but never longer than a day. I think my wife is getting tired of being around me and I don't blame her. I'm a miserable 'ol cuss these days. I hope and pray it gets a little better someday.....

Yesterday, my T was screaming, today it's much quieter. It seems to run in cycles.

Two days relatively quiet with one day of misery. Is this normal?

.    Hello My Benzo Buddies,

Sorry about the late reply back here. I woke up last night about 2:30 am and just couldn't fall back to sleep. So tried to relaxed this morning.

But in all, very sorry to hear that everyone of my BB are having bad days. I M sure that it will get better sooner then you think. About tinnitus, mine isn't to bad today. I was able to work in the Music Studio earlier, but got a little tired. But going to push myself out the door to ride my bike.

As far as the tinnitus, I wake up with it, not to bad, but I know that's it waiting for me when I do, lol. Fatigue, I try to push threw all the time. And to my BB, try to do the same, it does help. Even if you can't, push for your health and you state of mind. It will all come together for all of us.

Trying to do some work around my house, so will be back a little later.

Godspeed  And give thanks that it is Friday.  Yeahhhhh

Rocket.    :thumbsup:    :smitten:

Good Day,

My reduction in dosage starting on Feb 1, 2013 has finally stablized. Which is relative to my sx.

I have been functioning, getting out, getting things accomplished. This is a good sign.

To all who are suffering today, I will be praying for lots of healing and peace of mind for all.

Blessings and prayers for healing and wellbeing to ALL

Notforme :angel:

OKay the first time I have "bumped" a thread.....

I am glad this thread was started. Xanax withdrawal is brutal and has many sx to some of us. Its important

to be able to talk about them and get and give support. Knowledge in this only helps.

We all will make it through, one step at a time.

Have a good day...

Hello friends, I usually post when I am needing support . Today I write to share a success. I had my first extended window! For the past three days I have felt joyful, creative and hopeful...I have not had this since November. It was beautiful! I savored every minute. Yesterday I could feel the window closing...symptoms crept back, but I am left with a new strong belief in my recovery. It is terribly disappointing to feel the w/d return but having had the break gave me strength to continue. We can do this friends...we will be drug free and celebrate together. Thank you all for being there for me.

Carita

Good Morning BB

Woke up with Tinnitus and a few other things, but not letting this get me down today. It will be in the 70's today and will get off my Butt go outside today to enjoy the Vitamin D from the Sun. Everyone needs it too. Especially Women in general.

So get outside if you can and forget about the SYNTHOMS.

Will be back later to let you know how things went today.....

Godspeed and relax today.

Rocket.    :smitten:    :smitten:

Sunshine here.... Going for a walk...... Enjoy the Day.....

Blessings and healing sent to everyone

NFM :angel:

I went for a 3 hour walk at the beach with a friend and my dog, Bailey yesterday. It was a wonderful way of getting vitamin D. 8) I am feeling good today...so good that I am going to hang new curtains in the bedroom.

Blue

Good Morning Blue and BB,,

Blue it's nice to see that you are going out and walking for such a long time. It appears that you are healing nicely. Keep up the great work. And to my BB, take to the sidewalks and getbsome exercise and some of the wonderful Vitamin D that the Sun is offering for free. It can help you out very much. Be back later, have a few things to do around the house today.

Godspeed and have a great Morning

Rocket.  :thumbsup:    :smitten:

Yes Rocket, I will heal. When I look back over the past few months, I am filled with hope and gratitude. Why? Because though life is still challenging, I feel stronger physically and emotionally. I did not realize how much LIFE Xanax had robbed me of.

I hope you are doing well today Rocket.

Blue

Blue,

Something you wrote struck a cord in me...that you did not realize how much xanax had robbed from you. I am feeling creative and desirous again and I believe xanax was responsible for their absence. Simple pleasures like walking your dog...they are becoming beautiful again. I am so happy for you.

Carita

Rocket,

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive greeting in the mornings. That is the hardest part of the day for me and your cheer got me going this morning. Thank you.

Carita

Good Day!

I have found that the affects of Xanax make me "numb" to all feelings good, stressful etc. Its what it does.

Takes away all of our feelings!!

That is why those who have successfully gotten off of this class of Medications/DRUGS says they Feel alive

again. That LIfe is Beautiful... We feel our emotions that have been "numb" for us for so long.

At the beginning, that affect ie being "numb" to feelings as in Panic disorder, PTSD etc was a relief. The Irony

is I/we should have also been actively working on behavioral therepy to use to cope once the drug was

tapered off, within a few short weeks of use. This never happens. Instead we are left with "a crippled coping

mechanism" from the drug. The only way out is getting off like we are. IMO this is how I experience my

journey.

I want to feel LIFE again... with that comes a price, which I am willing to take on!!!

Freedom is within my reach

Dear Notforme,

Beautifully written...so much truth to this. I believe we do not even realize the full effects of the drug until we begin to get glimpses of our returning desires and emotions. I am so grateful for any sign of healing.

Thank you for your kind and gentle posts.

Carita

Hello Carita and BB,

Yes we all will heal and will enjoy our life's even better then ever. It's so ironic that it takes a Crazy Pill like the ones that we have been taking for some time in our life's, to make us realize what we have been missing. Yes, this Crazy Little Pill has robbed us of our time in our life's where we should have been going out and discovering what the world is about, and meeting new people. Instead, we had to get onto the Internet looking for support to help us guide ourselfs back were we were before this Poison.

But, as I say but, we will be better people in the long run, and we will help other people out that will, and does have the same problems as us. This makes us better people in the world. So a note from me, I will always be here now and in the future when I am cured of this crazy journey, to help those BB with support and guidance to get them where I am now, and where I will be in the near future. With all this said,,,,,,

Day not to bad, went out to Homedepot, bought a few things, talked with my neighbors. Made some lunch, got tired, ears ringing and concentration not good at all, but very thankful that I'm still alive. What a morning.

Girls and Guys, keep the faith, smile large, and keep on moving forward. This is the only way that you should be going.

Godspeed to all of You...

Rocket.  :):):smitten:  :smitten:  :smitten:  :smitten:

Good Morning to My BB Friends,

Just want to wish everyone a great day, and hope that you will feel better day after day going forward. Keep on smiling and keep the faith...

Godspeed

Rocket.    :thumbsup:            :smitten:

Good Morning BB

Just a update, woke up with tinnitus and some pain in legs. But just getting to live with it for now. Because I know that it is getting better and in the future this will all be gone with the Graces of God. I do know that it is a matter of time, and time is on our side. Eating okay, energy isn't to bad today either. Appetite is alright, sleeping not to bad. I take the L-Theanine to sleep well. And it seems to help me out. Remember, everyone is different, with a different brain pattern.

Still have some problems with concentration, hard to stay in the Recording Studio and mix Songs for Mastering. But I can't complain at all. I have come a very long way in 11 months, and know that in the near future that all will be well. So I'm looking with a positive attitude and keeping all my ducks in a roll.

Please let Everyone know how you are Feeling These Days, This Helps Them Realize What To Expect And Maybe How To Deal With The SYNTHOMS.............[/b]

Stay Focus, Go Foward, and You Will Win This Battle Over This Crazy Little Pill    :thumbsup:

Godspeed

Rocket

OOOOH GOD I feeel terrible at the moment,like everyday I took my tapper dose of xanax and then I went out with my best friend,after 2hours I got stress feeling that there is no air in the atmosphere feel shortness of breath,for god's sake what the hell is that,im afraid of going out and have fun,pleaseeeeeee post me specially whoes know how to deal with these scaring withrawals.please :'(

OOOOH GOD I feeel terrible at the moment,like everyday I took my tapper dose of xanax and then I went out with my best friend,after 2hours I got stress feeling that there is no air in the atmosphere feel shortness of breath,for god's sake what the hell is that,im afraid of going out and have fun,pleaseeeeeee post me specially whoes know how to deal with these scaring withrawals.please :'(

Saharsandy:

It is not fun having "panic attacks" when you go out. I also have the "not being able to breath" symptom. I overcame

this by something my husband told me. An example okay: If you happen to pass out, would you be able to breath? You are

unconcious, so you do not have CONTROL over the breathing, right? You still would be breathing, passed out. Your body

has an autonomic system which controls these functions, ie breathing, heart beating, body moving etc. Our bodies are

doing its job. Try also to take deep breaths and/or breath in a brown paper bag.Having the ability to recognize what is real

and not going to happen takes time, you will get there. I hope this helps.

May peace be in your day

Thank you notforme for replying ,whenever I have panic I tell myself the healing will never happen.I'm doing yoga everyday and take deep breathes,it helped me to tapper my pill over 3months but withdrawals,no,they make me hopleless

Sarhrsandy:

You will get well. I know its hard, I have struggles too as we all do. I read the success board a lot

to receive encourgement from those who have gone through this. Have you tried this. It really reinforces

Healing will happen.

Be good to yourself, doing all those wonderful things for yourself can only help.

Blessings for healing