Daily migraines…need help please!

[Rh...]

Hello all, I hope I’m posting in the correct place.  I am 9 months out from a slow taper and am experiencing almost daily migraines.  I have been using only Advil and Tylenol as I’m scared to death of anything else, but I’m becoming desperate.  They completely debilitate me and I’m almost now bedridden.

The migraines cause not only debilitating pain but extreme nausea and dizziness.

Any suggestions…I am even willing to try a medication/prescription even if it helps a little.  

Thank you!!!

[PE...]

I had this! Also with a bit of nassua like a bad hangover.

Coffee made it vanish!

So if you are one of us that still can drink coffee, do please try. I know more people than me that got helped from it.

Edited by [PE...]

[Rh...]
10 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

I had this! Also with a bit of nassua like a bad hangover.

Coffee made it vanish!

So if you are one of us that still can drink coffee, do please try. I know more people than me that got helped from it.

Mine are daily….not just once in awhile.  😞

[PE...]
2 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

Mine are daily….not just once in awhile.  😞

Yeah I woke up from it for months. But as i said. Coffee made it vanish.

That was aldo the case for migraine i had prior to the withdrawal. Caffeine is a wonderful medicine for one type of headaches.

If you haven't got a problem consuming it try!

• Like 1

[Ma...]

Have you heard of LDN? Google it and search hear too.

When I experienced this last summer I purchased ice caps for chemo patients on Amazon and used them around the clock and they really helped.

[Rh...]
16 hours ago, [[M...] said:

Have you heard of LDN? Google it and search hear too.

When I experienced this last summer I purchased ice caps for chemo patients on Amazon and used them around the clock and they really helped.

I have heard of it, have you tried it with any success?  I’m so afraid to try anything…but desperate at this point.

thank you!

2 hours ago, [[R...] said:

I have heard of it, have you tried it with any success?  I’m so afraid to try anything…but desperate at this point.

thank you!

@[Rh...], oh... so sorry to hear it. Headaches in general and migrains in particular are something i can't bear at all. But i had to. How long have you had them? Did you have headaches prior to the WD?

My final treatment was an antidepressant. Luckily it worked somehow but, perhaps, you won't need to go that far. As Peppe says coffee can do the trick. I was advised by neurologists to take it to help my migrains. It helped but not enough. I do hope that your headache is a wd symptom, which is bound to disappear soon and on its own.

Edited by [...]
  • Like 1

[Ma...]

@[Rh...] I am getting a prescription for Ultra low dose LDN. It’s not a psychiatric medication but creates endorphins, stops inflammation, pain, allows for a normal stress response and on and on.

Beginning on literally a drop means, IMO, there won’t be side effects and well, I can’t wait. As I mentioned, do a search here-there’s a thread that is multi pages.