Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Thank you Jenny. Love your picture. You are as beautiful as your words sound to me. I will keep you posted.  :)

Awe you are so sweet! Thank You Jazzy and yes def keep me posted .

Xo

Hi it's me again :) can I ask. This month I got a new head symptom boat unless and strange electrical feelings in my forehead it's scaring me especially at 19 months off now. They came around ovulation and my menstural cycle bad. It bothered me to watch tv or close my eyes I could feel the activity did you ever experience this before? I'm getting so discouraged I don't understand why I would have a new symptom. My heads symptoms and food sensitivity is what I'm dealing with right now....

By the way love your profile pic? :)

Hi it's me again :) can I ask. This month I got a new head symptom boat unless and strange electrical feelings in my forehead it's scaring me especially at 19 months off now. They came around ovulation and my menstural cycle bad. It bothered me to watch tv or close my eyes I could feel the activity did you ever experience this before? I'm getting so discouraged I don't understand why I would have a new symptom. My heads symptoms and food sensitivity is what I'm dealing with right now....

By the way love your profile pic? :)

Oh Michelle you poor girl :(

I can tell you I had very strange sensations in my head. Idk if it was a electrical feeling but more of a tingling sensation. Along with a pressure and floatyness.

I had feelings of a tightness around my entire head as well. I had a currant that would run through my head out of nowhere. Its scary so I can so understand .

This happened rt before I was starting to heal for good. I got discourged as well but dont. This happens. Its like the last blast of freaky strange sxs rt before everything starts to fire off normal again. 19 months is long I know but I think your going to see when this stops a huge healing has taken place. Your gonna be ok. These sxs can become very worrysome but you know more then anyone that they will not hurt you.

If it becomes worse or dosent ever go away and is constint then maybe ask a dr. But for the most part W/D is mean and scary but will not hurt you

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment  :smitten:

You can do this honey. Your brain has healed so much already .Stay strong

Thank you so much for the reply I have had an MRI of my head everything looked good my neurologist said its benzo withdrawl and damaged nervous system but this head symptoms are a new breed and very scary. Seems like since I spoke to you in December I've had a very strange cycling of symptoms old ones that came back like gi ones and heart palps came shortly last months then left and when they left my food sensitivity and head symptoms ramped up. I'm trying not to get discouraged it's just been so hard As you know and I'm at home alone taking care of my two year old all day and want my life back so I can enjoy days with him.... I'm praying for it to end soon. Did your caffeine rev up your head symptoms sometimes ? The symptoms really peaked this month during my period it was terrible... Feel beat down from that

I really appreciate you taking time to talk to me its so nice your healed and helping everyone

Michelle.. Im glad you had all the test done that rule out any other issues.

Its very much Benzo w/d sxs and the cycling is awful but is healing. Thats how it happens. Old sxs come back. New ones come when those leave . And I had the same with the heart palps. Then my breathing was effected . It always became off the charts with my menstrual cycle and last for 10 days then would ease a bit . I was taking care of 3 small kids to during w/d and it broke my heart everyday that I couldnt feel well to enjoy them. Your gonna get better and get to enjoy everyday with him . I hate this w/d and what it does to us but I am so happy I had it so bad and healed so I can honestly say to you this does End.. You all on your own will Heal. :smitten:

I'm so sorry you wen through this with 3 kids I know your pain however. I'm so happy your healed now and can enjoy life again I can't wait to get there... Never know what a new day will bring

I'm so sorry you wen through this with 3 kids I know your pain however. I'm so happy your healed now and can enjoy life again I can't wait to get there... Never know what a new day will bring

Thank You Michelle..

This is the reason I just have to still be here. Ive been here for almost 4 years and I still have the drive to stay. I know that when I was alone for the first 7 months in my w/d not knowing anyone who knew what was wrong with me including Drs. that I had to fight so hard to be me again and for some reason I had to go through this nightmare. When I found BB I was relieved I wasnt alone.

I felt everyones pain along with my own . I knew if I got better and healed I would do everything in my power to do anything I could to bring comfort and hope to anyone who needs it. I needed to continue to let people know that they would get through this and become happy again.

I had a friend here that has been through the most extreme w/d and struggled to fight through so many nights and days just to make it to another horrible one. Over and Over again for awhile. Hes been a source of strength for me to have the fight in me when he didnt. So I just keep here and try and be the strength when anyone needs it.

I just hope I help. It means allot to me to be able to... Your a very strong woman for what you have encounted and will fight this through

That's so nice of you... Your an angel I've read through your posts and they are so kind your words bring hope to so many. I'm the same way when I make it through I want to help others as well as people here have helped me so much... How's your friend doing I hope better? How long have they been healing?

I know we talked before about coffee helping I only have less than a cup a day I find it to really help but during hormonal times sometimes revs my head symptoms did you find this as well?

That's so nice of you... Your an angel I've read through your posts and they are so kind your words bring hope to so many. I'm the same way when I make it through I want to help others as well as people here have helped me so much... How's your friend doing I hope better? How long have they been healing?

I know we talked before about coffee helping I only have less than a cup a day I find it to really help but during hotmail times sometimes revs my head symptoms did you find this as well?

Thanks Michelle ..

I think you already help people and when ur healed you will be so helpful to so many.. My friends still struggling with a few sxs but has come so far. It was a hard ride but I see huge improvements.

I drank coffee through out my w/d and I dont remember if it bothered me so much. I as so bad anyway I couldnt tell.lol

Michelle whats hotmail times? heheh I dont know what that means.

Haha I'm so sorry my phone changed it I fixed it. During hormonal times sometimes caffeine revs me up but other times really helps my mood Etc

So happy your friends doing better. It's hard that everyone's so different and time frames are so different I was on a low dose for 8 weeks and that was enough for me they said such a low dose to just stop. Of course that was horrible.

Haha I'm so sorry my phone changed it I fixed it. During hormonal times sometimes caffeine revs me up but other times really helps my mood Etc

So happy your friends doing better. It's hard that everyone's so different and time frames are so different I was on a low dose for 8 weeks and that was enough for me they said such a low dose to just stop. Of course that was horrible.

Thats funny Michelle I was like hmmm whats hotmail ? lol

Oh and yes during hormonal time caffeine reved me . All my sxs were reved. I used to wake in cold sweats always for a long time until I was healed ,,

• 1 month later...

Congratulations Jenny. What an inspiring story.  Your beauty and great faith shines.

Thats so sweet thank you so much !

I hope your ok and healing fast!

• 1 month later...
Hey j...glad your new job is going well and your new life post withdrawl is great. You deserve only  the best!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey j...glad your new job is going well and your new life post withdrawl is great. You deserve only  the best!

Thank you J.. Its been hard to regain my life but now Im in control again. Thanks god.. Thanks for being there for me over these hard years. Your a great friend..

I agree with KRock. You are a special lady and deserve the best!

You are so sweet Jazzy! Thank you so much. You have always been so kind to me. How are honey? I hope better .I really hope your getting better!!!

Hi Jaso, I am getting better. Finally, I feel the change. All i have left is the nerve pain, which is lightening up. It is much more tolerable. So happy to hear that you are back to you, and that you have been better for a long while. You always gave me hope. I hope to be able to write a success story soon.  :smitten:

Jazzy Im so glad to hear your progressing.. The nerve pain takes awhile but it will go away to. Just alittle while longer and im sure you will be writing your success story! I cant wait to read it. 

:smitten:

Hi Jaso, I read your signature line and I am so happy and thankful that God healed you. C/T is no joke and you made it! Thank you God!

I'm in W/D hell...cried this morning and had to sit down and brush my teeth. Tired and my balance is off and legs are weak...I just want to be me again. This brightened up my day.  :smitten:

Hi Jaso, I read your signature line and I am so happy and thankful that God healed you. C/T is no joke and you made it! Thank you God!

I'm in W/D hell...cried this morning and had to sit down and brush my teeth. Tired and my balance is off and legs are weak...I just want to be me again. This brightened up my day.  :smitten:

What a sweetheart you are LovingMother!

Thank you so much for the beautiful words to me. They mean allot. C/T was so hard and scary I will never forget it so I try  always to ease anyone who needs help and to know they will make it!

Off balance and weak was a big sxs  for me to. I am so sorry to hear your suffering. Please stay strong and be positive you will get through this and get better. Time will heal you and you will be so healthy loving life again. Im a LovingMother also and it was the hardest to not beable to care for my kids the way I needed to. But I do now and so will you  :smitten:

~Jenny

Jenny you are awesome

did you ever had right eye pain, for the past 3 days since 26th I had this right eye pain

with a headache like almost a burning sensation.  Is on for like 5 min and off for 2 min

on and off, someone told me it could be a start of Wagner disease or autoimmune disease triggered by Benzo WDs

did you ever had this pains