Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Dear Jaso...i realised that begining of ns firth month is gonna be scary and dark place...you told for you it was till sixt month....im so discouraged to face everu day..even when i feel better im sad cause i kbow what is ahead of me.....

Hi, Jenny. I have seen that you are such a kind and loving person to stay on BB and help so many that are still suffering. What an angel God has given us!!

I know so many post here to ask questions, and sadly, I will be no different.

I am three months out of a c/t and my worst symptom that remains is an elevated heart rate that I can feel through out my body. Is this something that you had? My bp is low. It is just this crazy heart rate that keeps me from moving on in my healing. I have lost over 40 lbs, in three months, and my thyroid went way hypo. I did have my heart tested, and it is healthy.

Also, did you change the way you eat?

Thank you so much for being a wonderful asset to us!!

Love and hugs to you!!

Denise  :smitten:

Thanks Jenny. I am physically and emotionally abused and then thrown to the curb, waiting to be abused again same time, different day. I hope it is just a little more time. Please dear God…

Love you Jenny  :smitten::angel:

Jazzy the good thing is its stops. I used to keep looking over my shoulder waiting to get hit so hard again and it didnt. It was less and less then no  more. So you hang on I believe the worst is behind you and your going to feel so much better soon.

Love you  :smitten:

Dear Jaso...i realised that begining of ns firth month is gonna be scary and dark place...you told for you it was till sixt month....im so discouraged to face everu day..even when i feel better im sad cause i kbow what is ahead of me.....

Hi Sandy

My whole w/d was very hard but that doesnt mean it will be for you. You may see huge improvements anyday and get well sooner then later. Dont be discouraged and when you feel better try and smile and do whatever you can to enjoy those days. That will bring you more strength if those waves hit. Your gonna get through this and never have to worry again .

Hi, Jenny. I have seen that you are such a kind and loving person to stay on BB and help so many that are still suffering. What an angel God has given us!!

I know so many post here to ask questions, and sadly, I will be no different.

I am three months out of a c/t and my worst symptom that remains is an elevated heart rate that I can feel through out my body. Is this something that you had? My bp is low. It is just this crazy heart rate that keeps me from moving on in my healing. I have lost over 40 lbs, in three months, and my thyroid went way hypo. I did have my heart tested, and it is healthy.

Also, did you change the way you eat?

Thank you so much for being a wonderful asset to us!!

Love and hugs to you!!

Hi Denise awe thank you for being so nice and saying such sweet things to me .

And Oh yes I could feel my heart beat through my whole body at 3 months . My heart rate was elevated as well but so was my BP. I also felt a rush running through my body . This is so common in w/d . I lost allot of weight to but then I gained weight. My eating was aweful and sometimes I even had to force feed myself . Try not to worry I promise things will all go back to normal

I will be pushing for you to be so much better so soon it sounds like your going to beat this  . I am so sorry your going through this !

Xoxoxo  :smitten:

Oh, thank you so much for responding!!

Do you remember if it got better as you started eating? Or what month?

I am trying to eat more. I ended up being scared of everything I ate, based on stories I read. I am back to eating peanut butter and I am going to try bread this weekend. I was so much better my 2nd and 3rd week. I know I will heal, but really want hope that this heart rate will go down. It complicates the other heart issue that I do have (a form of svt).

I am so sorry to be such trouble, and promise not to bother you with any more questions.  :)

Oh, thank you so much for responding!!

Do you remember if it got better as you started eating? Or what month?

I am trying to eat more. I ended up being scared of everything I ate, based on stories I read. I am back to eating peanut butter and I am going to try bread this weekend. I was so much better my 2nd and 3rd week. I know I will heal, but really want hope that this heart rate will go down. It complicates the other heart issue that I do have (a form of svt).

I am so sorry to be such trouble, and promise not to bother you with any more questions.  :)

Denise you are No problem at all! Thats why Im here to help anyone who needs it.For me certain foods elevated my sxs for awhile. Also vitamins as well. I noticed a difference in my heartrate after month 3 it seems to calm . My heartrate was reaching 178 beats a min and took my breath away and that was at a resting state.If you eat well and stay as calm as you can you may see your heart slow down for you. But this sxs does go away and the heart goes back to normal

you can ask me anything you ever need to at anytime . I dont post as much as I used to but Im always here to respond on my thread if anyone needs help!

:smitten:

Thank you, sweet lady!!

You are so welcome...  :smitten:

I feel for you and I remember so well how I felt and not knowing what was happening. All I needed was someone to let me know this was all w/d and will end .. Hang in there Denise this will go away and you will go to bed feeling calm and waking feeling peace again ...I Promise

Hi Jaso,

I'm suffering from my second bad bout of Depression, my thoughts are so dark. I fear them and the daily return of them.

On top of a pressure feeling and jitters my wave sometimes shows a hint of leaving and then I think perhaps not.

I am told this is temporary but the way I feel right now feels like its never going to leave. My last window was great but I wonder if it will ever come back.

Ann (Not still stuck anymore)

Hi Jaso,

I'm suffering from my second bad bout of Depression, my thoughts are so dark. I fear them and the daily return of them.

On top of a pressure feeling and jitters my wave sometimes shows a hint of leaving and then I think perhaps not.

I am told this is temporary but the way I feel right now feels like its never going to leave. My last window was great but I wonder if it will ever come back.

Ann (Not still stuck anymore)

Hi Ann Im sorry your hurting  :(

You had a window ? How long did it last? Im asking because thats a wonderful sign your healing. I had my first window I think around month 5 for a few hours and then not until late month 6 and then again month 7. Thats when things started to shift and I was able to feel confident that I could fight through this and my brain could heal. The depression is so sad I know . I hate hearing you have that. But it will lift and the real you is under that. Its chemical induced and not natural at all. Your in there so when it eases your gonna see it lifted!

Hi Jaso

I'll try to remember what you said and Thank you.

I was very sick during my whole taper. The last month was horrible. When I jumped I was even sicker. After about 4 weeks I'd get small breaks now and then mostly in the evenings and afternoons.

I got a window of about 5 days or so in late Aug. and another window in the middle of Sept that lasted 15 days. I'm now in another wave and I'm wondering if my window will return. This is the second bout of dark depression to come with it along with many other symptoms.

I'm 14 weeks off of Klonopin, 3months and one week to be excate. Seems like its been much longer.

I'm turning 46 this month and I wonder if age plays a factor, maybe younger people heal up from this quicker.

I pray to be well soon and to have strength for the dark times and that they pass quickly. May God and Jesus help me to have a Window soon.

Thank you Jaso for your help as well

Ann

StillStuck ...Ann

Im gonna pray for you to have all the strength you need to endure those dark days. You are strong enough and it will pass. The breaks your getting is so great that is such a huge sign of healing. I am so sorry all the pain you have had to go through.. I know how bad this hurts. But hang on and just do everything you can to get through the rest of this w/d . When it ends you are going to feel so much relief..

:smitten:

Just wanted to thank you again for your kindness!! I think my heart issue is starting to make a little progress. It helps when sweet people like you give so much reassurance to those of us still in this.  :smitten:

I posted my three month progress in the withdrawal and recovery section.

Love and hugs to you!!

Just wanted to thank you again for your kindness!! I think my heart issue is starting to make a little progress. It helps when sweet people like you give so much reassurance to those of us still in this.  :smitten:

I posted my three month progress in the withdrawal and recovery section.

Love and hugs to you!!

Awe  thank you  Denise .. I am so happy you feel some progress ! :smitten:

Hi Jenny, I feel that my symptoms have been lessening a little since I started my 13th month, but am still uncomfortable. Just wanted to know if your symptoms lessened gradually, still hurt, but you felt some kind of healing going on? Just trying to hold onto some hope that this misery is on its way out. Tx  :angel::smitten:

Hi Jenny, I feel that my symptoms have been lessening a little since I started my 13th month, but am still uncomfortable. Just wanted to know if your symptoms lessened gradually, still hurt, but you felt some kind of healing going on? Just trying to hold onto some hope that this misery is on its way out. Tx  :angel::smitten:

Hi Jazzy 

I feel relieved hearing that. That is exactly what happened to me I still felt those sxs but they became manageable and then they disappeared.I could feel I was finally healing and would get better.

Your gonna be better Jazzy I know it and you did really good fighting through this ..Im proud of you and you are a very strong lady.. :smitten:

Thanks Jenny. You are a special friend to me. I will never forget how you always encourage me. Your support is insurmountable. You are one of my angels I pray for each and every day.  :smitten:

Thanks Jenny. You are a special friend to me. I will never forget how you always encourage me. Your support is insurmountable. You are one of my angels I pray for each and every day.  :smitten:

:hug:  Your amazing !!  :smitten:

Hi Jenny. Getting scared.Are my symptoms getting less? They still prevent me from sleeping every other night. I am so aggravated. My head is pulsating. I am so angry now. Why don't I feel like this is going away? I know you felt healing. I don't know what I feel other then this same crap that refuses to leave me. I am so afraid that I can't do this anymore.

Hi Jenny. Getting scared.Are my symptoms getting less? They still prevent me from sleeping every other night. I am so aggravated. My head is pulsating. I am so angry now. Why don't I feel like this is going away? I know you felt healing. I don't know what I feel other then this same crap that refuses to leave me. I am so afraid that I can't do this anymore.

awe Jazzy :(

The relentlessness of this w/d is so hard  Know. I sill got very upset at month 12 ,13 . I was hurting but I knew I had better days and soon all days would be like that. try and take a deep breathe Jazzy. Youve been through allot and your going to be ok. You can do this. The end is sometimes the hardest because were so tired and torn down. But You will get through. I hope you get sleep thats huge factor in how it effects you

Im praying for you rt now honey  :smitten:

Thanks Jenny. I feel so hopeless. Don't feel good today and can't see this ending. I am so so tired of fighting it constantly.  I am so worn out from it. these vibrations keep coming every other day with other goodies for me. I would like to see one of the symptoms change drastically for the better and then I will feel like things are moving in the right direction.  :'(

Thanks Jenny. I feel so hopeless. Don't feel good today and can't see this ending. I am so so tired of fighting it constantly.  I am so worn out from it. these vibrations keep coming every other day with other goodies for me. I would like to see one of the symptoms change drastically for the better and then I will feel like things are moving in the right direction.  :'(

I know Jazzy ...Seeing a big sxs drop off is important. You will. I hated those Vibes .For me it was like I didnt notice it much when I was moving around but as soon as I sat down or layed down They were so bad. I had that sxs since the day I went into w/d. It goes away.. I promise. Im going to send good vibes to you today. I can feel your tiring and feeling very down :(

Dont feel hopeless my sweet friend ..  :smitten: