Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Dear jaso19,

You are VERY SPECIAL INSPIRATION on BB board!!!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you so much for being here and supporting all of us :smitten:

GOD doesn't give us what we can handle.

GOD helps us handle what we are given.

LOVE YOU  :smitten:

YOU SUPER GIRL :hug::smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

This is so sweet thank you so much for saying this  :smitten:

I love everyone here and would do anything to help if I can

I pray your ok and getting through this horrible time and hopefully I was able to say something that brought you some peace and hope vasilisa  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Jen

Thanks for asking how is am. I am doing better all the time. Slow but steadily healing.

I am working quite a few hours everyday. My husband and I share a real estate business. He is the Realtor and I am a lot of other things :)

It is so good to have a brain again. 4 years of no working was definitely not good for our business but as you know. There was just no way to function through this.

I am expecting still more improvement and hopefully I will be able to write a success story someday.

I still have all of the physical sxs but they have become so minor now. I keep hoping that they will end also.

Hope that your life is going well. I will always remember you.

Love Carol

You are such a fighter Carol and I am honored to have met you.

Love you

Hi again Jenny,

I was so grateful for your response with the link to your blog!

One thing I always want to ask those who have healed:

In the Ashton manual it mentions that a great stress can temporarily bring back withdrawal symptoms after one has healed. Is this true?

It's my dream and hope to have a second baby if I ever heal from this horrible torturous withdrawal. But I keep thinking that the physical and mental stress of pregnancy and birth and physical healing postpartum are huge stresses so I worry they would trigger withdrawal. I wouldn't want to have that happen.

I know I'm years away from considering getting pregnant again and who knows how long for healing from withdrawal? But I can't help thinking of this every day. It has always been my husband and my dream to have 2 children and we still dream of it.

I have already asked one member who has healed and she said she hasnt had symptoms come back from stress but has had them come back from taking medicine - even OTC simple things like Benadryl. I've always been dangerously sensitive to medications of any kind my whole life so I do worry about if I would need a medicine during pregnancy or delivery.

Please let me know your experience if you get a chance - with symptoms returning due to stress or medicine (even OTC).

Thank you so much!!

:smitten:

Angelprint.

I have had a world of stress and No w/d . There are times in the beginning were anxiety may rise a bit but nothing like w/d .Thank God.

As for meds Im not sure. I think some can effect us. But there are some that dont. The ones Ive been on since being healed have been fine.

:smitten:

Thank you so much Jenny!!! You are such a special and beautiful soul to give all of us encouragement and reassurance through our fight!!! Thank you with my heart  :smitten:  :smitten:  :smitten: God bless you!!!

Thank you so much Jenny!!! You are such a special and beautiful soul to give all of us encouragement and reassurance through our fight!!! Thank you with my heart  :smitten:  :smitten:  :smitten: God bless you!!!

Your welcome Angel..Your so sweet

Im praying for you and I know your going to be so good again

• 3 months later...
[99...]
Thank you Jenny.  You have been through so much and you made it!  Your story is inspiring and gives those of us who still struggle a lot of hope.

Thank you Jenny.  You have been through so much and you made it!  Your story is inspiring and gives those of us who still struggle a lot of hope.

Awe thank you jc

Keep the Hope thats most important and the only reason I have stayed here for years . I just want you to stay hopeful it will make it easier as the days go bye until the day you wake to Full health and peace  :smitten:

Beautiful picture Jenny!

M.  :smitten:

Awe Thank You Miss M!

Ive missed you sweet lady!

I know! Me too! It's weird that going through what we did can bring us so close together, and we can even develop think kind of nostalgia even for the bad days because Buddies are a good thing to have!!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Beautiful picture Jenny!

Awe Thank You Miss M!

I know! Me too! It's weird that going through what we did can bring us so close together, and we can even develop think kind of nostalgia even for the bad days because Buddies are a good thing to have!!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Thats so true Miss M  :smitten:

Theres a connection we have to each other that noone in our real lives can ever understand .

Beautiful picture Jenny!

Awe Thank You Miss M!

Theres a connection we have to each other that noone in our real lives can ever understand .

Truer words were never spoke.

Beautiful picture Jenny!

Awe Thank You Miss M!

I feel the same. We have gone through so much pain together. That connection is real.

Love Carol

Beautiful picture Jenny!

Awe Thank You Miss M!

I feel the same. We have gone through so much pain together. That connection is real.

Love Carol

Dear Carol....  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Beautiful picture Jenny!

Awe Thank You Miss M!

Love Carol

Carol HI !

Geez we have all been here so long and you and Miss M mean so much to me ! :smitten:

• 4 weeks later...
Jenny I really needed to read your story went back on your previous post let me just tell you you've given me inspiration to keep fighting and then I know that this will start to go away I am suffering severe muscle in sky attic pain as well as weakness and loss of muscle mass I'm burning on my scalp.  your journey wasn't us hard one and probably much tougher than mine but it's inspired me to keep fighting and keep going because if you were able to get rid of it and heal I can too.  I've been struggling with this flight to fight and the Groundhog Day what you described perfectly I am 5 months off of diazepam tamazapan and ativan cold turkey.  you've inspired me to continue to fight for my family and for my life thank you so much for keeping in touch with everyone and uplifting us with so much hope god bless you

Jenny I really needed to read your story went back on your previous post let me just tell you you've given me inspiration to keep fighting and then I know that this will start to go away I am suffering severe muscle in sky attic pain as well as weakness and loss of muscle mass I'm burning on my scalp.  your journey wasn't us hard one and probably much tougher than mine but it's inspired me to keep fighting and keep going because if you were able to get rid of it and heal I can too.  I've been struggling with this flight to fight and the Groundhog Day what you described perfectly I am 5 months off of diazepam tamazapan and ativan cold turkey.  you've inspired me to continue to fight for my family and for my life thank you so much for keeping in touch with everyone and uplifting us with so much hope god bless you

Ddd

Awe thank for saying this. Thats means so much to me that me and my story can still help . I know your hurting I hurt to expecially with that muscle weakness and pain. That will get better. I had the horrible burning it was so bad. But pls hang on 5 months is allot of healing and you will heal fully. You will be so happy again and get through for your family. try and stay positive and smile because your doing great . This will end I promise you Ddd  :)

I have had the intense acid/chemical burning since CT from xanax  21 months ago.  It seemed to subside but comes back very very bad when my period is coming. To the point of trembling and crying hystetically.  I have many other debilitating symptoms as well. I was ct feom xanax when I found out I was preg.  I was having severe interdose wd and some burning while on the drug. I was only on it for 7 months!  I have electricity that pulses through me like an electruc fence and it's through my brain.  My muscles feel like they are being shredded by electricity and my brain feels as if it's moving. I have a toxic feeling through my whole body and adrenal surges and what I describe as energy surges!  Jaso.. I just need hope. I've been told this is psycho somatic ... I can hear the ekectric hissing in my brain!  My Dr wants me to go on more drugs! These drugs have nearly killed me. I have read ur success story over and over and over and I just wanted to tech out. I'm do terribly scared

Angela

I have had the intense acid/chemical burning since CT from xanax  21 months ago.  It seemed to subside but comes back very very bad when my period is coming. To the point of trembling and crying hystetically.  I have many other debilitating symptoms as well. I was ct feom xanax when I found out I was preg.  I was having severe interdose wd and some burning while on the drug. I was only on it for 7 months!  I have electricity that pulses through me like an electruc fence and it's through my brain.  My muscles feel like they are being shredded by electricity and my brain feels as if it's moving. I have a toxic feeling through my whole body and adrenal surges and what I describe as energy surges!  Jaso.. I just need hope. I've been told this is psycho somatic ... I can hear the ekectric hissing in my brain!  My Dr wants me to go on more drugs! These drugs have nearly killed me. I have read ur success story over and over and over and I just wanted to tech out. I'm do terribly scared

Angela

Angela my god..

You have suffered so much I am so sorry. Are you all done with benzos ? I couldnt really figure if you ever reinstated?

I know your going to get through this. Your brain does heal even from those horrible sxs. The electric currents I had were always over my chest they were horrible. I hope you keep strong because your going to get better. As long as you keep moving forward the sxs will ease then leave. I was horrible and had way to many extreme sxs. There all gone . Time will pass and so will this nightmare. Ill be praying for your relief.  :smitten:

Jenny said in the seventh month you were able to get out of bed and walk did that just come naturally to do all this and get energy and was able to do things again or did you have to work hard at in the 7 Month.  I'm struggling to stand on my feet at 5 months I go in my pool and try to exercise because the lower back pain all the way to my feet hurt so bad I'm really inspired by your story if you could give me just a little more information to give me hope that would be awesome

Jenny said in the seventh month you were able to get out of bed and walk did that just come naturally to do all this and get energy and was able to do things again or did you have to work hard at in the 7 Month.  I'm struggling to stand on my feet at 5 months I go in my pool and try to exercise because the lower back pain all the way to my feet hurt so bad I'm really inspired by your story if you could give me just a little more information to give me hope that would be awesome

Hi Ddd :)

Im so sad your hurting. I remember me at month 5 it was so bad. But at month 7 was still hard. what happened for me was the mental sxs started to subside and the physical ones were more bearable. As for walking my legs were still weak but I was able to hold my own weight longer. Thats how I started to get very hopeful. The burning was still there but not as bad. I had allot of vibrations still especially when I wasnt moving. Going in the pool is a awesome idea Ddd. Keep that up. I started to walk my block little by little to gain more strength. I didnt get far at first but eventually I got strong again.

Now I work out hard at the gym and can lift pretty high weight. Thank God this does resolve . Your doing amazing and keep it up. Soon days will get lighter and sxs will ease

Thank you so much for replying and being honest.  I find after I exercise and stuff I'm really weak and shake and have to lay down and sometimes I'm in bed for most of the day after.  how did you relieve your sciatic pain I'm unable to sit which is my worst symptom so it's hard to lay down I can't sit so I have a hard time distracting I'm mostly on my stomach most of the time energy is very very low I'm hoping that comes back soon.  god bless you for answering us and give Us hope

Thank you so much for replying and being honest.  I find after I exercise and stuff I'm really weak and shake and have to lay down and sometimes I'm in bed for most of the day after.  how did you relieve your sciatic pain I'm unable to sit which is my worst symptom so it's hard to lay down I can't sit so I have a hard time distracting I'm mostly on my stomach most of the time energy is very very low I'm hoping that comes back soon.  god bless you for answering us and give Us hope

Ughh My sciatic pain was aweful.

I did the same i layed on my belly mostly. Also I used a heating pad on my lower back. They say light exercise or stretching helps but not so much for me. I still deal with it but not on the w/d level.

I had this problem way before benzo w/d from a car crash

Thank you Ddd for being so sweet to me . I know how bad this w/d is and I have always needed just someone to let me know this ends. I didnt find BB until my 8th month so I was on my own with allot of begging to God for relief . But it does End and you will get better

Hi!  I ct 21 months ago! However I took rescue doses for several months because I was told it wasn't wd causing all of this and I was preg and In fear for my life and my unborn child's life.  I read that you had akathesia. Could you tell me more about this. I have it very bad to the point of insanity.  It's like energy surges through my body and being on crack at the sane time. I just scream out and cry. My body is so very restless. I punch my arms and legs and practically pull them out of socket. I've seen 3 drs and all three ignore my complaints.  I desperately need to know if this is perm at this point.  However the Dr's won't even recognize that I'm having it or that it could be feom the drugs!!  The last one told me it's psycho somatic!!!!    Just need hope Jaso! Any hope! My 14 month old son needs a mommy and my husband needs a wife... how can I be this bad this far out and it not be perm.