Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Hi Jenny. Just wondering if I, too, will be healed by around 15 months, if not before. I am almost out 11 months. My nervy symptoms with and without depression seem to be my only symptoms left. I am getting a lot of creepy crawly feelings without pain, causing my body to feel anxious. Then , After I get nervy pain all over. Hurts, but not as much as it used to. My symptoms reversed itself today. My bad day turned into an ok day and my symptoms started at 5:30 pm. Threw me for a loop as I usually would have slept great tonight. Hardly slept and still feel nervy vibrations all over. Not sleeping for me turns me into a depressed soul. Maybe these creepy crawling feelings are a sign that my nerve pain is healing. I feel scared because things are changing/time wise and symptoms and I just don't feel right. I'm hoping it's just because my body is jumpy from these vibrations. How do I relax more knowing I am healing? I am so worn out. When I think it is on its way out, then comes round 2,000. What I really want to know is how do you feel before you are at the finish line?I do want to be there already.

Hi Jenny. Just wondering if I, too, will be healed by around 15 months, if not before. I am almost out 11 months. My nervy symptoms with and without depression seem to be my only symptoms left. I am getting a lot of creepy crawly feelings without pain, causing my body to feel anxious. Then , After I get nervy pain all over. Hurts, but not as much as it used to. My symptoms reversed itself today. My bad day turned into an ok day and my symptoms started at 5:30 pm. Threw me for a loop as I usually would have slept great tonight. Hardly slept and still feel nervy vibrations all over. Not sleeping for me turns me into a depressed soul. Maybe these creepy crawling feelings are a sign that my nerve pain is healing. I feel scared because things are changing/time wise and symptoms and I just don't feel right. I'm hoping it's just because my body is jumpy from these vibrations. How do I relax more knowing I am healing? I am so worn out. When I think it is on its way out, then comes round 2,000. What I really want to know is how do you feel before you are at the finish line?I do want to be there already.

Hi Jazzy...

I hear ya when you say round 2,000. Thats what I felt to. I got hit in a wave at month 10 and when it eased around month 12 I started healing. The way I felt before I healed was a wave. It wasnt as hard but I got hit once again. Then when it ended and eased off I felt much clearer and like me! Finally I felt like me. The vibes stopped and the internal vibrating slowed down so much. Then I felt better for a longer time with out any waves until Nomore wave just better and better.

Hang in honey your almost done! Your doing so good just a bit more then this will all be behind you.For good!  :smitten:

Hi Jenny. Seeing improvements. Slowly nervy issues are reducing and the duration is reducing, but still keeps coming back and are freaky. The deep vibrations are scarey and makes mybody hurt while at the same time making me feel depressed. Just wanted to know if you had nervy issues up until the end? Went to a fun outdoor concert yesterday with friends and back to their house. Finished reading a Carol King biography yesterday. 450 Pgs in 3 weeks. Great book. just so functional...and then the monster reappears. Even though the monster appeared this morning when I woke up, it is my husband's birthday and I have a fun day planned ending with a fun Italian restaurant for dinner. I just have to keep my spirits up knowing I am heading for the finish line.

Your doing great Jazzy!

I bet the book was good and it feels nice to do the things we used to . How was your husbands Bday? I hope you were able to have some fun and not be in any pain.

The Nervy issues I had all the way to he end. My nerves and muscles took a huge hit in w/d and lasted the longest. I think your really on your way to be all done with all of this . Keep doing what your doing its working ...

:smitten:

Hi Jaso. Thanks for the reassurance on my post.  did you have insomnia come back to you later on? This symptom is so hard to cope with. I'm not sure if it's a wave or if it was caused by stress/probiotics. Thank you for being you, you are so wonderful  :smitten:

Hi Jaso. Thanks for the reassurance on my post.  did you have insomnia come back to you later on? This symptom is so hard to cope with. I'm not sure if it's a wave or if it was caused by stress/probiotics. Thank you for being you, you are so wonderful  :smitten:

Hi gettingthere..

Thats so sweet thank you for saying that..Yes I did have insomnia come back. It hit me again around month 11. It made me feel uneasy and unsettled allot when I lacked sleep. I also had allot of nerve issues pop back up. I noticed when I had insomnia I was easily shakened like i startled easy and felt the adrenaline flow fast through my hands. But then the sleep started to come back and I noticed I healed so much . It settled down and my mind was so clear for the first time . I believe my last wave was big but the most noticable healing took place. I think your going through changes so ur healing takes place.

Stress does effect us in w/d so its very possible its brought on some insomnia..

You are so strong gettingthere and so inspiring to so many Ive read what you write to people and you help so many!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jaso... Coming on benzo buddies has truly been a life saver. There are so many great people here. I heard of symptoms coming back..there's been a lot going on with me: a big fight, probiotics, too much cardio, a virus, so I guess it's not wonder I got revved up. Did you have a stress setback at 11 months or just a wave??

Thanks  :smitten:

Benzo Buddies has been a lifesaver for me as well thats why I try and do my best to help however I can.

I think it was both to be honest with you.I had a huge stress occur within my marriage and I think it was the last big wave I was to ever have, I also got sick with infection and needed to be put on Antibiotic at that time to. Geez I had allot going on just like you.

The best news is that it ended!!!! It all ended and then I felt so much better. I know you will to. Im pushing for you . I hope you get some sold sleep tonight and good rest! You need it..  :smitten:

I slept for ten hours  :clap: :clap: :clap:

I feel like my adrenals are shooting off. It's very unpleasant. Did you get adrenal surges during your last wave? I DO feel like mentally I am beginning to do much better. Stress sends me back, but overall, I can sit in peace. The adrenal reaction is another story.

Thanks again for your constant support  :smitten:

I slept for ten hours  :clap: :clap: :clap:

I feel like my adrenals are shooting off. It's very unpleasant. Did you get adrenal surges during your last wave? I DO feel like mentally I am beginning to do much better. Stress sends me back, but overall, I can sit in peace. The adrenal reaction is another story.

Thanks again for your constant support  :smitten:

10 hours awesome! Much needed for you gettingthere .Im glad you slept it makes these hard days a bit easier to fight through.The adrenal surges were aweful. I had them in my last wave as well. It didnt stay the entire wave but I know it made me feel so uneasy and unsettled inside. I also had to keep moving when I had them I couldnt find peace . Im sorry you still have that. :(

Hi Jaso.....  Happened by this section and thought.... I'm going to say hello to you!  So grateful you healed and are doing so very well.  God love you always  J... Love you, Pattylu

P.S.  Give Krock my best, I think of him so often!

Hi Jaso.....  Happened by this section and thought.... I'm going to say hello to you!  So grateful you healed and are doing so very well.  God love you always  J... Love you, Pattylu

P.S.  Give Krock my best, I think of him so often!

What a beautiful surprise! Pattylu hi!

Thanks so much for taking your time to come by and say such nice things to me. I appreciate you so much. You have stayed here and committed to everyone with all of your  amazing support . Your a wonderful woman and I smile everytime I get such a beautiful post from you.  :smitten:

I will let KRock know hes in your thoughts.Thats so nice.. I hope you and your husband is doing well . Thank you again for popping in tonight that meant allot to me Love you to

Hi Jenny

I have been reading your posts to getting there.

I agree with you about Pattylu. Her ongoing support is so helpful .

BB is so lucky to have you here too. It is so kind of you to continue reaching out with such compassion.

I though that I would let you know that I am slowly starting to sleep.

Slowly getting better all around.

Not there yet but it is coming.

Love Carol

Hi Jenny

I have been reading your posts to getting there.

I agree with you about Pattylu. Her ongoing support is so helpful .

BB is so lucky to have you here too. It is so kind of you to continue reaching out with such compassion.

I though that I would let you know that I am slowly starting to sleep.

Slowly getting better all around.

Not there yet but it is coming.

Love Carol

Awe Carol hello  :smitten:

Its been awhile since we chatted but Ive been thinking about you. Im so happy your sleep is coming back.I know its taking so long. Your such a fighter Carol.I want to thank you for always coming here and saying such encourging words to me. Im so happy you stopped bye and that time is passing now to the point your seeing improvments!!! You deserve so much relief and happyness.

Love ~Jenny

Hi Jenny: As you know my last symptom left is this nerve stuff. I feel nervy stuff going up and down my body/then muscles get tight/head gets heavy/get the chills/ achey/vibrate/burn. I actually feel the nerves..is that weird? Just wanted to know if you felt anything like this before you healed? I know my CNS is healing, but why is it taking its sweet time..? :smitten:

HI Jazzy...

you desrcibe it so well.. I had all of that and Yes I actually could feel the nerves. Also If i touched on my abdomon on the left side I would feel the nerves on my right.So weird. I had the burning so bad . The feelings on my skin was one of my worst sxs from the start of w/d . I hated it. I dont have any of them at all anymore I can not believe I can say that . But its true . I think your doing so good and your healing is happeneing for you !

Hi Jenny -

Each time I read one of your sweet posts to someone suffering, I am in awe. 

I'm looking for encouragement.  I'm in my 10th month off and have not had any windows.  I don't heal well, am very sensitive, have some pre-benzo illness (fibro and chemical sensitivities) and my worst s/x is daily, minute by minute stomach pain (burning and bloating), with food fear and a lack of appetite.  I don't know if I'm freaking myself out, but as of recent I have a throat crawling sensation that's not very comfortable.  How can I not feel better at 10 months out?  This is insanity and I'm in much despair. 

I've been praying and praying and praying for the Lord Jesus to heal me, and actually praying for a divine healing.  I know I can't go back to doctors, that's how I got into this benzo mess, and I care not to be aggravated by any other medication ever again.  I'm sorry for other readers if this message is discouraging. 

I know your story, and it's amazing how you pulled through.  I just don't know if I can pull through this.  It's too hard.  I don't know how to lean on Him.  Thank you in advance for reading.  :smitten: :smitten: 

awe Charlene  :(

I am so sad hearing how bad your feeling. You really remind me of myself when I was in the thick of w/d and suffering non stop.I prayed to God allday everyday for devine healing to and woke everyday with no changes . I became very despaired and so devistated not knowing if I would make it through just like you. Charlene I just want you to know you will get through and get better I promise you more then anything that. Pls put your heart at ease rt now just knowing that all this horrorible pain and suffering is all w/d and will End.. I was just like you and I feel your desperate attempt to reach for some Hope!  That is why im still here and only why. I remember needing someone to pls tell me this ends and I will make it through and all of this unbelievable pain will come to a end. I hope by me saying this to you it brings you comfort

10 months I was still in constint pain with so many sxs . I was healed at 15 months :)

I had horrible stomach burning to things i would eat made my sxs worse. I was super sensitive to everything that entered my body. I want to let you know I can eat everything now!! Nothing upsets me or my stomach. Your gonna be ok and when this all goes away your gonna wake to a smile and calmness all over you .. Stay strong honey and thank you so much for coming on here and saying such sweet things to me .You made me feel so good tonight,