Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Thank you so much Jenny,

You made me feel so good tonight.  :smitten:

I'm so happy that you are healed and you can eat and its all normal for you. I pray the same for all of us here, that normality and even beyond that, happiness, will be ours once again. 

Thank you again for your encouraging words.  God bless you for all the encouragement you bring here.  Charlene :smitten:

Hello little sweet angel.  I see you are still doing Gods work. I think of you often. I just finished five graduate courses. Four of them are online so I got kind of burned out on the computer. I am typing this on my iPhone with the little microphone. I am two years four months off Jen. Still having problems with depression and a little weirdness. Can't write that success story yet Darn it. I am taking a leave of absence so not working has help me get off the high blood pressure medicine. I think I will volunteer at a retirement home soon. I love you so much Jen. You really help me make it through one it was extreme torture. I don't never want to forget because I always want to be there for people too. 🐬🎶🐾😎🌺🙏🙏🐛🐼🐰👀🌷💌🍉😎💒🌺🌴

Hello little sweet angel.  I see you are still doing Gods work. I think of you often. I just finished five graduate courses. Four of them are online so I got kind of burned out on the computer. I am typing this on my iPhone with the little microphone. I am two years four months off Jen. Still having problems with depression and a little weirdness. Can't write that success story yet Darn it. I am taking a leave of absence so not working has help me get off the high blood pressure medicine. I think I will volunteer at a retirement home soon. I love you so much Jen. You really help me make it through one it was extreme torture. I don't never want to forget because I always want to be there for people too. 🐬🎶🐾😎🌺🙏🙏🐛🐼🐰👀🌷💌🍉😎💒🌺🌴

I just love you to death Pan...

I have always had a special place in my heart for you . I always will. I pray for your relief of this nasty w/d always. I know you must be somewhat discourged and so tired from all the pain you have been through. But your almost all done Pan. You have fought so good and worked through most of it .Thats so amazing to me. I couldnt work and I honor you for that. Pan just be so proud of yourself for coming so far and never giving in or up. Ive missed you. Your one of those people that are just simply Unforgetable!!!!!!!! You always come on here and say so many sweet things to me and make me feel good. Thank you for that Pan and for not forgetting about me  :smitten:

Awe thats wonderful about you volunteering at a retirement home.. I worked at one and it was my most fulfilling and memorable job I ever had!!! They touched my life.

You dont worry Pan you will write that success story soon .I just know it!

xoxoxoxo

Dear buddies....i just lost all my hopes.....i wont make it....i have little daughter i dont know what to do? GOD.why it shoul be so hard........i really need all your support right now....dear buddies you can write. Me pm.. I really need support.thanks

Dear buddies....i just lost all my hopes.....i wont make it....i have little daughter i dont know what to do? GOD.why it shoul be so hard........i really need all your support right now....dear buddies you can write. Me pm.. I really need support.thanks

Hi sandy

This is so hard I know. Im a mother to and I was feeling like I needed to fight like never before to make it through this w/d. You will get through and you will be a wonderful healthy happy mother to your daughter again.Just hang in and know your body and brain will work all this out. You can do this. There are many people here that can help you along the way :)

Dont loss Hope

dear Jaso, thanks for your support,,,,i promise i will fight for my little daughter....i love her so much , she is my little angel,,, it breacks my heart when she is asking whats wrong with me and when i will be healed,,,she was praying another day and asked that God will heal me,,,to watch small girl 5 years old to do that it just breacks my heart,,,,

i will stop now, cause i need to cry... thanks again

jen i love you madly and always will.  dvd in progress.  you will be in the documentary

sandy - i so know your pain.  YOU ARE DOING GREAT!.  if you are off 3 months you are amazing.  people can't get off benzos.  there is over a 90% relapse rate .  just hang in there.  all of the sx are lies.  stay strong.  don't let it beat you.  it is not real it is just the w/d ..stay on here and keep reaching out.  you are doing great.  it will end.  it will

Hi Jenny. Approaching a year off and my nervy stuff seems more intense. Is that normal? I am afraid I am not healing. Everyone tells me I am at the tail end of this, but how can this be if I don't feel an improvement. I can't bare this continuing on and on. How do I cope? Do you think this can end in a few months? I would love to start fresh in 2014. Thanks Jenny. Still have my good 30 plus hours. Why can't the rest of me get better :(

Hi Jenny. Approaching a year off and my nervy stuff seems more intense. Is that normal? I am afraid I am not healing. Everyone tells me I am at the tail end of this, but how can this be if I don't feel an improvement. I can't bare this continuing on and on. How do I cope? Do you think this can end in a few months? I would love to start fresh in 2014. Thanks Jenny. Still have my good 30 plus hours. Why can't the rest of me get better :(

Jazzy Honey yes this could be the tail end of this horrible long road youve been on. I was horrible with the nerve stuff and muscle burning at month 12. But just in a few more weeks after I saw it start to drop off. I couldnt believe it. I had that so strong for so long it was amazing. Hang in there the end is so confusing because although allot of sxs dropped the ones we still have like take there last shot with us and elevate right before there all  Done!

I am so glad you have your 30 plus good hours thats huge and thats the true fact that your Healing. Always think back at all the sxs you once had that have left you when you feel discouraged. Thats your solid proof that over time this goes away  :smitten:

Sandy tree I know that you were not talking to me,but I feel your pain.I was where you are at now.I took magnesium glycinate and it helped with the depression,insomnia,restless leg,anxiety,and other symptoms I,m sure.You must hang in there,you are stronger than you ever thought possible.Look for ways to distract such as: music,meditation,reading novels,and anything that take you mind away for a while.

I used to love music.u2 , kate bush...now if i will listen to thos music it will breack my heart...memories are breaking my heart.

....all lost forever

.evil drug took everything and left me watch in pain what it used to be my paradise....God its so cruel...why such a pain exists? Why?

Dear Jaso.....im in a bad spot...i wont make it...i do not wanna go another day of this misery....

Hey Honey Im so sorry for how much pain your in rt now. I know its so scary . You have to fight through .This will ease for you and it will get better. Im a mother to of 4 children and I C/Ted and was in severe w/d with serious shock. It lasted awhile Sandy. I wanted to give up every min of every day. But I fought harder because somewhere in me I knew this would end. Your daughter will have her happy healthy mom again you just have to hang in and let your brain work this out. And it will. The misery and pain will ease then it will go away... Hang in there

Thank ypu dear Jaso.. I would like to ask you .if your withdrawal was very brutal.mine one was with scary brain movements.spazmings.buzzingsduring panic attacks that lioked like heart attacks...of cause electroshocks in haand legs...did you experience that?

Your welcome Sandy!

I had those electric shocks it was like a blanket that rushed over my chest. I had numb hands feet legs everywhere . I also had all those brain movement sxs and heart was beating so fast it was 168 a min. My BP was 178/125 for a long time .

My muscles felt like acid was running through and felt like they weighted 30 pounds heavier. I had a lump in my throat and that really bothered me because it was scary and not easy to eat. My breathing was effected huge. Im so sorry you have some of these horrible scary sxs ...But I do know they go away so pls hang onto that.

thanks for support,,,today i have this inner electroshock vibrations that i cant sit still,i have to move all the time,,,gosh its so unhumain,,,im so beyond hope ,,,i cant go another 3 months ,,,please tell me how you manage to over come months 4-6 ,,,please

Hi Sandy I am so sorry for how much your suffering I can hear it.

You will be so surprised how strong you are and how much you can fight. You will do this and beat it all the way through. Month 4 to 6 was the hardest for me . I was exhausted and breaking down more and more as the days went bye. I did allot of crying and begging god to help me. I keep reaffirming my self positive self talk the best I could. I was bed ridden at this point and was in severe pain non stop. I felt lonely and couldnt care for my kids the ay they needed. I just pushed myself to do the best I could. I always put on my music to help keep my spirit alive and fighting. I took very hot baths 3x a day for comfort. I didnt sleep much and didnt have BB yet. I just was in constint comunication with myself to fight through no matter how bad this was.

I almost broke a few times and that scared me . But I learned It made me stronger and fight harder.You have this in you sandy and you can do this. this w/d does stop and you will feel good again. I promise. Your doing very good! :smitten:

Im not strong like you...i do not have this fight in me anymore...gave everything for during tree months....now im just out of any strenght....and also valerian slowed down recovery huge...3 day wave with physical symptoms...before that physical symptjoms were gone...im just sabotaged my future....husband is taking my daughter cause im mental mess ...im crying all tje time and she is exposed to that.........

Im not strong like you...i do not have this fight in me anymore...gave everything for during tree months....now im just out of any strenght....and also valerian slowed down recovery huge...3 day wave with physical symptoms...before that physical symptjoms were gone...im just sabotaged my future....husband is taking my daughter cause im mental mess ...im crying all tje time and she is exposed to that.........

Sandy :(

Dig deep honey you have all the strength you need to get through this.Its in you even when you think you dont. I was a mess to and I know how bad your feeling. This is horrible what your going through and no one will ever truly understand. But we do. And I believe in you.. Hang in and stay so strong until this strong wave eases for you. Ill be pulling for you!

Dear Jaso.you think its possible that it will take me years to heal¿ juust like couple of buddies that staued on short term and then went trough years of witjdrawal¿

I would consider myself healed if God would give me window wave pattern  like ten good days and two tree bad days...thats all i need to write my sucess story....

Feel like my body is in shock from this nerve pain. This is relentless. Hoping it starts getting better soon.  :'(

Awe Jazzy :( my poor friend

I hate hearing ur in pain. I know its so relentless .Youve come so far its going to stop I promise just keep fighting alittle more.  :smitten:

Dear Jaso.you think its possible that it will take me years to heal¿ juust like couple of buddies that staued on short term and then went trough years of witjdrawal¿

I would consider myself healed if God would give me window wave pattern  like ten good days and two tree bad days...thats all i need to write my sucess story....

Awe Sandy Its most likely you will heal alot sooner then you think. Some take longer but not everyone. Hang in you can get better and have more windows so soon

Thanks Jenny. I am physically and emotionally abused and then thrown to the curb, waiting to be abused again same time, different day. I hope it is just a little more time. Please dear God…

Love you Jenny  :smitten::angel: