Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

thanks did you ever had any 80-90 % days before you were healed or you were doing 60-70 or 50s the whole way

and then one bad wave and everything opened up my current sxs are different types of headaches and pressure through out the day

then flu and ill feeling most of the sxs is in my head now some vision distortion things vibrating like mirage

its not as bad as acute but sure feels like it

I had Never had a 90% day in the whole experience until I was healing and getting better and better. That was at month 14 .My sxs never left me . When I had a window I was at maybe 60% I also had severe head pressure a boaty feeling when I walked . Along with so many others. that was in one of my last waves . Then it eased and so did others

you are awesome how could someone put you through this

may be I deserve it but you are too kind thanks

I hope I heal soon this suffering is like no other nothing is worse nothing

you are awesome how could someone put you through this

may be I deserve it but you are too kind thanks

I hope I heal soon this suffering is like no other nothing is worse nothing

Awe that was sweet thank you so much.

You dont deserve this either and I hope you get relief from this rt away. I agree this is the worst! But I promise its Not forever.. Your gonna be so happy again and pls let me know when you are :)

thanks jenny you be the first one to know

one last thing what were you worse months?

Your welcome WTFK7

Oh boy my absolute worsts were month 1 month  3 month 6 month 10 and 11. They were so bad.

do you still have food sensitivity to MSG or sugar can you take other things like ibuprofen or go get dental work done without fear

do you still have food sensitivity to MSG or sugar can you take other things like ibuprofen or go get dental work done without fear

Hi WTFK7

Oh boy this was such a fear of mine. Like I would be super sensitive to all meds and sugar and coffee and alcohol..Dental work and everything . I couldnt even take a motrin or multivitamin. Now I can do everything and even take certain antibiotics with no problems. I can have sugar and anything again. No Fear buddie . None thank god. I know this must concern you but your gonna see how you get back to a very normal state again :)

I hope that's my case too this fear is crazy I am having lots of crazy head symptoms like my brain moving in my head or concussion feeling I feel like someone hit me in the head with a 2x4  this is crazy for 3weeks of use  :idiot: not even gone over .5 mg a day

what the hell was in this pill I am loosing my mind  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Wtf

It really is hard to believe that such a short time on can cause so much damage so quickly.

I was really hit hard with brain vibrations. Well I still get them but they are very mild now.

I bet though that you will heal quickly. 3 weeks of damage should heal quicker I would bet.

Carol

I hope that's my case too this fear is crazy I am having lots of crazy head symptoms like my brain moving in my head or concussion feeling I feel like someone hit me in the head with a 2x4  this is crazy for 3weeks of use  :idiot: not even gone over .5 mg a day

what the hell was in this pill I am loosing my mind  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

WTFK7

I feel terrible your hurting like that.This is the worst experience to have to go through everyday. I know I remember so well. Just do everything you can to get through these horrible sxs until they subside. They will. I know its so hard to see rt now but I promise they will.

Im so sorry your going through this after only 3 weeks on this discusting drug :(

hang in there you can get through this.

thanks for the kind words I want to believe that I will heal

I just think this drug had something else in it to cause perm damage

I was not on the drug long and I did not take it more than .5 mg every day at the end .25 mg because I was not feeling good on it at all

I do not understand what causes this long sxs back and fort - back and fort

with new ones poping out of no where

thanks for the kind words I want to believe that I will heal

I just think this drug had something else in it to cause perm damage

I was not on the drug long and I did not take it more than .5 mg every day at the end .25 mg because I was not feeling good on it at all

I do not understand what causes this long sxs back and fort - back and fort

with new ones poping out of no where

I can tell you this with 100% confidence.. You are NOT perm damaged. I know it feels this way rt now. But I swear if you knew me back when I was a mess you would have seen how sick I was .Like a infint in my ability to do much of anything with so many sxs that had me bed ridden.

I know your fighting so hard to see your gonna heal but when some of these sxs ease on you you wll be more of a believer. So for just now try your best to have some Blind faith in some of us who have been there and made it through :)

Im wishing you find relief and some peace asap buddie

I can tell you this with 100% confidence.. You are NOT perm damaged. I know it feels this way rt now. But I swear if you knew me back when I was a mess you would have seen how sick I was .Like a infint in my ability to do much of anything with so many sxs that had me bed ridden.

I know your fighting so hard to see your gonna heal but when some of these sxs ease on you you wll be more of a believer. So for just now try your best to have some Blind faith in some of us who have been there and made it through :)

I needed to hear this too...I'm 3.5 months off and this week the anxiety has sky rocketed like before I was on the drug, my balance is very loopy (some evenings though I feel pretty ok)...its constant up and down but as I am hearing we don't heal linear :-(

I wish we did and in the right direction...even typing is bothering me a lot this week and I am a writer. This process breaks my heart.  :'(

We will make it.

I needed to hear this too...I'm 3.5 months off and this week the anxiety has sky rocketed like before I was on the drug, my balance is very loopy (some evenings though I feel pretty ok)...its constant up and down but as I am hearing we don't heal linear :-(

I wish we did and in the right direction...even typing is bothering me a lot this week and I am a writer. This process breaks my heart.  :'(

We will make it.

Awe LovingMother

Stay strong .I know this is so hard and make us so weary. Its scary having these creepy painful sxs. I had all of them expecially the off balance and having my brain delay on motor function. ughh Im so sorry. But pls dont let this make you discouraged. You will be ok. This will end. And your going to be so relieved and peaceful again. Hang in there and just know these sxs hurt but they wont hurt you.. They will ease then they Leave.... :)

I just hope my 3 weeks of use does not linger to 4-5 years or more

that would be ridicules I would loose my marriage for sure my wife is mad at me for not be able to go

out to restaurants or doing the outdoor activity I use to do

this is pure criminal I do not care how bad of an anxiety sx someone has how bad he can not sleep

this shit should not be prescribed under no circumstances

one doctor told me oh if this pill caused the suffering you going through they would of banned it

he said 100000000 are given this everyday in ERs and they are fine

I told him first of all people are given one dose which most likely cause this horror

and others are put on this shit so they do not feel the horror until they come off

I told him he should try this for himself for 2 weeks and he said he did not have time for it

asshole doctors are legal paid criminals and murders

WTFK7

You are Not gonna suffer for 3 or 4 years. Stay positive .And Noway will you loose your marriage. Your gonna do all the things you used to. This ends.Thank god this ends.. I feel for you I know how hard this must be only being on that for 3 weeks. But you will beat this.

I know the docs dont get this w/d I had the same happen to me. But now you need to focus on You and your life with your wife and getting well. You will :)

how u so positive jenny I have no hope

tonight I feel like my brain swollen plus u were on valium Klonopin is a nitro of the Benzos different beast

worst of the Benzos its hard living

I never knew this existed in life only a miracle would heal me

I have a better chance of going out on a date with Michelle Obama than healed  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

WTFK7

There are people who have been on K for over 20 yrs and healed. Dont give up hope, dont give into the benzo lie.

Ive been using it for 8 yrs and the taper is the hardest thing ive ever had to do, im in very bad shape and bedridden, but i keep plugging along.

Please try to find some hope and picture your self healed....its hard but it will happen my friend.

WTFK7

There are people who have been on K for over 20 yrs and healed. Dont give up hope, dont give into the benzo lie.

Ive been using it for 8 yrs and the taper is the hardest thing ive ever had to do, im in very bad shape and bedridden, but i keep plugging along.

Please try to find some hope and picture your self healed....its hard but it will happen my friend.

thanks I am trying is not easy can I buy some hope because my hope bottle has been shattered  :'( :'( :'(

how u so positive jenny I have no hope

tonight I feel like my brain swollen plus u were on valium Klonopin is a nitro of the Benzos different beast

worst of the Benzos its hard living

I never knew this existed in life only a miracle would heal me

I have a better chance of going out on a date with Michelle Obama than healed  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Awe buddie not always so easy .. I kicked and screamed and cryed allot in the horrible days I went through. I was being tested on so many levels . When I started to really loose it and become weak I just told myself over and over again ..Get up Jennifer.. Get up!!! And as hard as that was I would get up and try and keep fighting. I'm also a stubborn Italian chick with a EGO. So in my mind Nothing can defeat me.. But Me.  ;D

I knew I had only 2 options... Fight or Die fighting... That's what I did and I didn't have BB or anyone until I was into this beast for 7 months. It was so horrible deteriorating day by day. No let ups no breaks .Sxs getting worse and becoming gravely ill.. All I needed was someone to tell me this was going to get better. I needed someone to let me know all these terrifying sxs were going to end. I needed to know I wasn't the only one going through this and it exist..My docs were telling me this was all in my head and I was doing this to myself. I knew in my heart it was the C/T so I had no help.

That's why I stay here .. I just want to help someone else who may need what I did.. That's help and hope. And to know more then anything...This ENDS

And yes I know Klonopin may be a different Beast But my friend its a Beast all together. You will get to a healthy happy life again. YOu keep fighting for that because I swear your worth it

WTFK7

Hi Groove..

Ive seen your posts and I feel for everything your going through. Your very strong and give many help here. I know your going to get through this . Keep strong and keep doing what your doing.It works

WTFK7

Hi Groove..

Ive seen your posts and I feel for everything your going through. Your very strong and give many help here. I know your going to get through this . Keep strong and keep doing what your doing.It works

TY J

U brought a tear to my eye....more then one actually. :smitten:

WTFK7

Hi Groove..

TY J

Awe... Its true..

I also think its important you know the difference you make here with so many who are suffering that hold onto your words that help them get through there hardest times..You do all of this in your pain and your horrific sxs. I pray for your relief .You desereve it :)

WTFK7

Hi Groove..

TY J

Awe... Its true..

I also think its important you know the difference you make here with so many who are suffering that hold onto your words that help them get through there hardest times..You do all of this in your pain and your horrific sxs. I pray for your relief .You desereve it :)

Helping others helps ourselves J. I dont know what else to do. Just because im in the shape I am in, it doesnt mean others will suffer the same way, i have alot of other issues that you know of if youve read my posts.

Its just so sad to see people suffer, and some of them took this crap for reasons that didnt justify the act of the doctor rxing them, that is truly a sad thing.

WTFK7

Hi Groove..

TY J

Awe... Its true..

Helping others helps ourselves J. I dont know what else to do. Just because im in the shape I am in, it doesnt mean others will suffer the same way, i have alot of other issues that you know of if youve read my posts.

Its just so sad to see people suffer, and some of them took this crap for reasons that didnt justify the act of the doctor rxing them, that is truly a sad thing.

I agree so much with everything you said. You sound just like me :)

I know your hurting so much and I feel so bad for you. But I also know your strong and you will get out of this and recieve such a reward for all your devotion to so many here .. Your one of the Good ones for sure.. Dont ever forget that..

I always believe ... Sometimes we dont know why we have to be in this unimaginable pain.. But when you get through youll reliaze you could never have gotton where you are if it wasnt for where you were..Keep strong groove.