Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

My vibrations are deep, give me the chills and cause some burning and muscle pulling. That's all i have left, but it refuses to back down. It keeps coming back with a vengeance. So disappointing. I will sleep good tonight. This will be gone in the afternoon some time. It is torturing me . Thank u agn for listening to me. My withdrawal symptoms seem to be on a strict time clock. Will it stop?  :smitten:

• 4 weeks later...
Just as a follow up. Now feeling more electricity going through my body with burning pain and then throbbing. Is there still hope that this can go away in the next month, or am i just dreaming? It changes so much, but i still have the pain. It makes me feel hopeless. I am almost 14 1/2 months  out. Went to a Pink concert last night and it didn't affect anything. I fell asleep at 1:30am and woke up 2 1/2 hours later with the above. If i go to sleep earlier, i wake up around 2 1/2 hours  with the same pain. It's eerie, as if the memory keeps it alive. Just need some hope. Going to Florida on Dec. 25th and would like to feel good  :'( . I don't know what to expect as to how it will go away. Am i waiting for it to fade or will I wake up one day and it will be gone.? Thanks Jenny for being my friend.  :)

Hi Jazzy

I get so upset hearing your hurting like that. I had that burning pain.It ripped through my muscles so bad like acid. I know you need some hope right now. Having this happen for so long can be so discourging. But you will be ok. All of these horrible sxs leave I promise. It could go as soon as rt now from here on out. Youve healed so much. It will drop off and then you will see the light open up at the end of this tunnel. Keep as strong as you can until this wave ends. I believe you will see huge results when it does.

Thank you Jazzy for being MY friend  :smitten:

hey Jen

Just thought I would come by and wish you a wonderful Holiday season.

I am still here. I am over 2 years now and starting to live again.

Sleep? Actually I am getting some now. Broken but sleep nonetheless.

You are an angel.

Love Carol

hey Jen

Just thought I would come by and wish you a wonderful Holiday season.

I am still here. I am over 2 years now and starting to live again.

Sleep? Actually I am getting some now. Broken but sleep nonetheless.

You are an angel.

Love Carol

Hi Carol  :smitten:

I have missed you! Oh thank you for stopping bye and saying hello and the sweet holiday wishes. I wish you a beautiful holiday season also. I am so happy to hear your progressing! Its slow I know but its almost done. Your amazing. I just love your spirit

Xoxox

Hi jaso ..Man Im so happy for you that youve healed so much.It gives the rest of us a wee bit of hope.Tonight I am in utter hell though. Im at 8-1/2 months since going cold turkey and I feel rotten.

Ive got this horrible lump in my throat like im really depressed and my head and forehead are really tight as if in a vice.I don't even know how long Ive been in this particular 'wave' for because my symptoms are always there.It's just sometimes they get even worse.Any advice my friend fm some1 who has been through this whole thing and come out the other end??

I just feel as though Im stuck with this feeling of anxiety,fear,depression,and pessimism about my situation.

Hi jaso ..Man Im so happy for you that youve healed so much.It gives the rest of us a wee bit of hope.Tonight I am in utter hell though. Im at 8-1/2 months since going cold turkey and I feel rotten.

Ive got this horrible lump in my throat like im really depressed and my head and forehead are really tight as if in a vice.I don't even know how long Ive been in this particular 'wave' for because my symptoms are always there.It's just sometimes they get even worse.Any advice my friend fm some1 who has been through this whole thing and come out the other end??

I just feel as though Im stuck with this feeling of anxiety,fear,depression,and pessimism about my situation.

Hi RedOrBlue... :( I am really sorry you have been hurting non stop. I understand so much everythingy you just said. That was me . No real better days just worse. I had the same sxs especially the lump in the throat.At month 8 and 9 I had horrible pressure in my head so bad that if I moved it throbbed . I just want you to know your going to have a window were these sxs ease and then your going to see and feel the healing thats been going on even while youve been hurting. You are getting better buddie. I promise. I did a C/T to and I was truely in grave shape I couldnt even imagine how My brain would be able to fix everything that was wrong for so long. But it does. I Promise Red you will be ok and be better.

Do you have to work through out this mess?

I will be pushing for your relief :)

About my post above,Im really sorry if it looks like I hi-jacked your success story thread a bit.I really didnt mean it that way,

Oh noway .Im so glad you came bye. I have been here for 3 years during my w/d and since ive Healed in hopes to help anyone who needs some reassurrance and Help!

Especially to us who did a awful C/T in knowing this ends

Hey Jaso19,

I was a CT too. I didn't have any choice in the matter, it was forced on me.

I have had head squeezing, brain squeezing and just about everything else too.

I am 14 months out and I am just starting to notice some healing, I think. I wish I was not so pessimistic about my recovery..but I have yet to have a "true Window"….

I have had days that I don't feel as bad, and I can feel OK laying on my couch.

I continue to have what feels like a bubble on my brain….It was very prevalent Month #1-12, but it did get a little better…

Now it is back full force.

Does this ever go away?

I am getting frustrated….and I am tired of hurting all the time.

Much love and healing,

Causing

Hey Jaso19,

I was a CT too. I didn't have any choice in the matter, it was forced on me.

I have had head squeezing, brain squeezing and just about everything else too.

I am 14 months out and I am just starting to notice some healing, I think. I wish I was not so pessimistic about my recovery..but I have yet to have "true Window"….

I have had days that I don't feel as bad, and I can feel OK laying on my couch.

I continue to have what feels like a bubble on my brain….It was very prevalent Month #1-12, but it did get a little better…

Now it is back full force.

Does this ever go away?

I am getting frustrated….and I am tired of hurting all the time.

Much love and healing,

Causing

Hi Causing Ughhh thats terrible that feeling. The squeezing is so scary. It made me feel off balanced to. yes even tho it came back it will go for good. Thats how I healed. SXS would go away and then later on towards 12 months they showed up again but some were even worse. I think its that last push rt before its gone forever.

Hang in there I know you have been fighting for a long time but you will make it. This ends all of it and then you wake to this calmness and joy starts to fill your days. I remember feeling just like you. And now I never have those feeling anymore. Stay strong!

Much love back to you

Hi Jenny. Thanks so much for your support. I am almost 13 1/2 months out, not 14 1/2 (I wish). I am waiting for that break. I pray that it happens soon. This is so discouraging. I will let you know how it is going if you don't mind.  :angel:

Hi Jenny. Thanks so much for your support. I am almost 13 1/2 months out, not 14 1/2 (I wish). I am waiting for that break. I pray that it happens soon. This is so discouraging. I will let you know how it is going if you don't mind.  :angel:

Yes Pls keep me posted Jazzy my dear friend. I always think of you and will pushing for your relief of all this pain asap..  :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a ct like you still having a hard time at 17 months during hormonal times I had an amazing window and better period in November but for some reason this periods worse then ever. My windows seem better but waves are harder ? Did you have any special diet did you cut out caffeine etc?

I'm a ct like you still having a hard time at 17 months during hormonal times I had an amazing window and better period in November but for some reason this periods worse then ever. My windows seem better but waves are harder ? Did you have any special diet did you cut out caffeine etc?

Hi Michelle .. Hormones were off the charts for me. It made my sxs so harsh and unreal. 17 months is a long time I know :( But you are healing everyday.. I did not stop any caffeine . Actually I drink espresso everyday even in my w/d. You will feel so good again and this will all be behind you. Stay strong and keep possitive the best you can . This will End for you :)

Merry Christmas my friend. Leaving for Florida tomorrow morning. Continued healing there.

Jazzy my Girl Merry Christmas  :smitten:

Hows Florida? The weather might be very good for you.. I used to live in FL . West Palm ... it was so beautiful. But Im a Jersey girl so I just had to go back

Im wishing you a Healing and blessed New year honey and Im praying your w/d ENDS asap!

Thank you so much for your reply I've been beating myself up saying maybe I'm doing something wrong :( my hormones were the worst this month then they ever were last month was so much better guess it's making me feel like I'm going backwards it's hard to get hit hard over Christmas before my symptoms were when my period ended for the next few days this month it was during my period? Not sure which one it's suppose to be seems my brains confused :(. Did you ever have months before you healed where you felt your symptoms got really intense whether it was during your period etc for no reason ?

Also did you find caffeine to rev up your symptoms sometimes especially during hormonal times?  Thanks for your help!

Hi Jenny. It is warm in Florida, Fort Lauderdale, but cloudy. Going to Naples in 2 days. I am a New York girl, but my favs are from Jersey-Bon Jovi and Springsteen. Hope you had a great Christmas. I am waiting for healing. Thanks for your well wishes. Can't wait for this horror to end.  :)

Thank you so much for your reply I've been beating myself up saying maybe I'm doing something wrong :( my hormones were the worst this month then they ever were last month was so much better guess it's making me feel like I'm going backwards it's hard to get hit hard over Christmas before my symptoms were when my period ended for the next few days this month it was during my period? Not sure which one it's suppose to be seems my brains confused :(. Did you ever have months before you healed where you felt your symptoms got really intense whether it was during your period etc for no reason ?

Also did you find caffeine to rev up your symptoms sometimes especially during hormonal times?  Thanks for your help!

Hi Michelle . I hope you had a beautiful holiday. Yes I definitly felt like I got seriously hit with sxs and made me feel like I just took 10 steps back. It used to make me so upset. But for me a few days before my period and during were the the worst. Lasted for around 10 days and then I felt it ease. This even happened rt before I healed.Our hormones play a very big part in this w/d and when it ends it takes a little longer for the hormones to level out. You will get relief and feel better !!!!

I promise you did nothing wrong its just how this w/d goes . Oh yes and I did find caffeine to rev my sxs but I enjoy it to much I didnt want to give that up.

I hope today is better for you Michelle . Im so sorry your hurting and feeling so bad :(

Hope you had a blessed holiday thank you for your help what hurts the most is I have a two year old and for some reason this period was by far the worst I couldn't get out of bed I was so wobbley I don't know why this time was so bad I feel like I'm starting to come out of it today but still not back. My main Sx is head symptoms and thats what flares up during my period and buzzing in my legs. Month 15 was my best mo nth and was seeing improvement till this period hit I hope I'm close to healing. :( I really appreciate you taking the time especially over a holiday to talk to me.

Jazzy  :smitten:

Happy New Year ! Im so happy your doing alot of healing in Florida. Enjoy those beaches . Your doing so good fighting through this..

This is Your year Jazzy !!!!!!

Xo