Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

thanks for all your kind words

I do not believe this until this all go away which in my mind never will "HOPE IT DOES SOON"

if I have not bitten this doctor for doing this to me and my family is beyond me

for a few hundred or thousands from a big Pharma took 10 months or more of my life  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

I have more respect for drug dealers than white coat murders screw them all

jaso did you have d/r if so when did it go away??? can you explain how it feels..

Hi sussie

I did have dr... Im not sure when I felt it went away. Probably around 11 months but what did linger was a feeling of no attachments to things. Like I didnt have the same emotions for my loved ones. Or anything the same

The dr felt to me like sometimes the third person looking in. I felt like  I knew it was my life and all the people in it were real but didnt belong to me. It was one of the hardest sxs to get through. Very Creepy feeling but has all went away. My mind is clear and emotions are perfectly flowing again.

How are you sussie are you still dealing with dr?

Folks ... please read these threads ...

I found these true lines ...

"As Blinding as this w/d can be it doesnt have to Blind YOU...Look in ur heart and you will see.."

"Remember the people here who walk this broken road with you"

Thank you, Jenny ...

:smitten:

Folks ... please read these threads ...

I found these true lines ...

"As Blinding as this w/d can be it doesnt have to Blind YOU...Look in ur heart and you will see.."

"Remember the people here who walk this broken road with you"

Thank you, Jenny ...

Awe Thank you... :smitten:

[19...]
hi jaso, i'm not too bad but yes i'm still dealing with d/r i'm almost sure that's what it is.. it's like my house still doesn't feel like my house if you know what i mean... other wise not too bad, i'll be a while yet it think. still have some morning crying but it's getting less all the time.

hi jaso, i'm not too bad but yes i'm still dealing with d/r i'm almost sure that's what it is.. it's like my house still doesn't feel like my house if you know what i mean... other wise not too bad, i'll be a while yet it think. still have some morning crying but it's getting less all the time.

I know exactly what you mean sussie

Thats how I was .I didnt feel connected to my home at all. That took me a bit of time to regain my emotions to things and loved ones. I am so glad your ok tho. Its such a hard road . But theres a end to it thank god. Im so sorry for your hard mornings :(

I have the same thing, the dr. It's very difficult. There's not the attachment and emotion that I used to have. I'm so happy to know that it's completely gone for you, jaso, and that your emotions are flowing again - gives me lots of hope!!

I have the same thing, the dr. It's very difficult. There's not the attachment and emotion that I used to have. I'm so happy to know that it's completely gone for you, jaso, and that your emotions are flowing again - gives me lots of hope!!

Thank you so much Terry...

I am so sorry you have to deal with aweful sxs to. Its a hard feeling not having that attachment or emotion that were used to. But you will again. It really does come back ... :)

Jenny did u sleep get worse towards the end

My sleep is worse it actually cause me a bad wave when i wake up i can not sleep no more than 2 3 hours aday

Jenny did u sleep get worse towards the end

My sleep is worse it actually cause me a bad wave when i wake up i can not sleep no more than 2 3 hours aday

WTFK7

When I hit my last hard wave at month 10 insomnia came back. It was terrible because I would chat here all night when needed. But it also made all my other sxs aweful when I didnt sleep. It lasted as long as that wave did then my sleep was so much better again. I think in that wave my sleep was around 4 hours a night

I feel like when i sleep and wake up after 2 hours my symptoms are worse

I got hit with i somnia Aug 16 th and seems to get worse

Jeez i hope i am not no 15 or 18 month healer

I only took this poison for 3 weeks there has to be difference

How long was ur 10 month wave?

My 10 month wave lasted about 2 months until around the 12th month .Then I was so much better when that wave ended it was amazing. I could never imagine with all the horrible non stop sxs I had with no breaks on them that after that wave they would die out...

WTF, check out the posts by Eliz. She was given klonopin also for insomnia and only on it a few weeks. It never worked for her insomnia so her doc told her she could just quit. Cold turkey hell followed. She found Benzo Buddies, switched to valium, and tapered down. She daily tapered and stepped off at zero with almost no symptoms, fum my healed.

Unfortunately, klonopin is known to bind very powerfully to gaba receptors and even short term use can cause terrible withdrawal effects. I'm so sorry. I wish you great success in healing.

WTF, check out the posts by Eliz. She was given klonopin also for insomnia and only on it a few weeks. It never worked for her insomnia so her doc told her she could just quit. Cold turkey hell followed. She found Benzo Buddies, switched to valium, and tapered down. She daily tapered and stepped off at zero with almost no symptoms, fum my healed.

Unfortunately, klonopin is known to bind very powerfully to gaba receptors and even short term use can cause terrible withdrawal effects. I'm so sorry. I wish you great success in healing.

thanks for the post but I am almost into my month 11 tapering absolutely going to do me no help I do not want to take any drugs anymore

even if it mean my life

• 2 weeks later...

I keep reading your story as well as others, keeps me moving forward. :)

Hi allisonleigh

I am so sorry I just saw this now. Thats so sweet for you to say. I am so happy Ive been able to help you , I hope your doing ok and this w/d isnt being to mean to you. This is so hard I know I suffered to. But It will stop and this w/d will ease and then it will Leave you.. Stay strong you can do this...

What kind of med are u on for depression

WTFK

Hi buddie.. I hope your ok and your getting some breaks from how hard this w/d is. I know your gonna heal . I hope you know that to!!!!

I have a new head symptoms sort of like tingling with pain and pressure in my head

You when u put that pop rock candy in ur mouth and starts to crack i hear that constant noise in my head

Is so sad that make such medication that does that and they deny it

jenny since I turned in month 11 I have not seen the day light last month I had some breaks and thought month 11 will be much better boy I was wrong.  My life is being wasted away my healing or suffering does not even follow a pattern

one day I am ok the next 3-4 days I get hammered I am taking hammered like Acute

I think my brain has damaged beyond repair I feel so sorry for myself and my family

I do not really want time to pass by I think I can live in my month 10

I do not even want the time to pass by because I feel I am getting worse and worse my baseline has fore sure been lowered from 60 to 50%

I am just another woofs read his story that's me I WILL NEVER HEAL