Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Again

[Sh...]

[La...]
On 11/03/2024 at 16:01, [[S...] said:

Oh girl when will Davy Jones and jack sparrow just leave u the hell alone? If ever there was a person who deserves to be healed through kindness and patience it is you girl. Man this is so unfair. 
I am so happy to hear you are walking more now, I know how wonderful that must be for u x 

I try not to complain because I know how much more shit than me people are wading thru. Girl I feel like we’re in phase 50. I am greatful for what I can do tho. I know there’s so much more I can do than others so I hate to sound like Moana (hehe)

I love u guuuurl. U got that ring on yet or what ?!? 🤗

😆 yes my wedding is getting close. Thank you girl. You’re awesome! And yes I’m enjoying the improvements very much! 

• Love 1

@[Co...] I completely agree with you. It seems like these coaches have found a niche to take money from those of us that are suffering with the promise that they can heal us and make us better. Even the licensed ones like Witt- Doerring are charging huge amounts of money and taking advantage of desperate people. Although in his case at least you can count on him to fully support your taper.

• Love 1

@[Sh...] how was your day today? I am actually having a pretty decent day myself. I would even go as far as to say it’s a partial window. I love your fighting spirit and positivity. It comes in real handy on my bad days. 

• Love 1

[de...]
48 minutes ago, [[k...] said:

@[Sh...] amongst your suffering look at the community you created <3 

kanoba

So true, @[ka...].    @[Sh...] Hope you are having a decent day today.   Are you getting any sleep?

[Sh...]
12 hours ago, [[J...] said:

I'm right there with you, I'm sick of it controlling me too. Sounds like you already have your survival tactics going on, that's good. I'm the exact same way, literally nobody tells me what to do, and I've got a record of it too. I've had my share of trouble to say the least, but most of it was well worth it.

Yeah mate. I’ve got a smart mouth it gets me in trouble all the time. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha 2

[Sh...]

Omg I just saw how many new posts there are! 🤯💪🏾
go team

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

Ur benzo coach says we’re doing it to ourselves does he? Has he ever endured benzo wd insomnia? Doesn’t sound like it. He’s an actual piece of shit. X-ray you are absolutely not doing this to urself mate and to hear that someone has put the blame on u makes my blood boil. 
wow smfh 

Oh gosh no. He is not my benzo coach, lol. I fired him when he started saying shit like that to me. At first I thought he had an interesting take on it. But I soon realized that he was preying on me. I was actually just trying to point out the ignorance that others are spewing out of their mouths.

• Like 1

[Sh...]
2 hours ago, [[k...] said:

@[Sh...] amongst your suffering look at the community you created <3 

kanoba

Awww lil kabobs 

ive run out of reactions today apparently 🤯

this is a beautiful thing for sure that’s come from a bad moment. So lovely to see everyone interacting like this ❤️

[Co...]
10 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

I personally find Baylissa to be more soothing and reassuring.

Baylissa Frederick is certainly qualified, but you might read this topic:

4 hours ago, [[J...] said:

I'm laughing at everybody's comments this morning. Colin has a very good point, but you know what? In my eyes they're all quacks at this point. Licensed or unlicensed, none of them should be practicing anything at all in my opinion.

I'm almost positive that anything from the medical community or from the fake medical community, either or, is fake. I know that sounds anti-doctor, but it's not. I'm following the rules of the site, but I'm almost positive that anything other than tribal ways is snake oil. Seriously, like I think we would have to go back hundreds of years to make things right again. We would have to take things back to the primitive in order to see any real results to move forward.

It's like we're taking huge leaps backwards right now. But not in a good way, but more like destroying our own Human Race by the day. Look at the politics and medical field and the wars and everything else going on at the moment. I'm sure this can't be good. But I won't get into all the political stuff on the site.

Haha, I completely agree with this statement. I have often thought that modern psychiatry is gonna be the end of the human race. I just read a study (can’t remember where) that said 1 out 4 people in the United States in taking a psychiatric drug. That kinda statistic scares me. 

• Love 1

[Sh...]

I spoke to baylissa twice during my worst times. She is a beautiful lady and when u need reassurance she is a great person to speak to. 
but no coach can get u to where u want to be. They can’t tell u how much longer, they can’t say what stage ur in, or what sup to take or any other magic bullet to make it all go away. 
No amount of money spent, on healers, coaches ect will make ur journey faster. 

it’s like that kids book “were going on a bear hunt” says 

“we can’t go over it, we can’t go under it, we’ve got to go thru it” 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

[Sh...]
1 hour ago, [[d...] said:

So true, @[ka...].    @[Sh...] Hope you are having a decent day today.   Are you getting any sleep?

Thanku beautiful Dec x having a better day today ❤️
I hope u are too honey x 

• Like 1

[Sh...]
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

This guys opinion seems to be so very untrue. If he doesn’t suffer insomnia for long doesn’t mean that everyone is fortunate like him. I have even heard him saying that if a person doesn’t heal by certain time then it’s not Benzo. Since then,I stopped listening to guy.

Rumination, worry, stress, anxiety can cause some sleeplessness but not to the extent that we are facing. I personally have slept through all before I was injured by these drugs.

I believe it will starts to dissipate once sleep and other damages gets better but I don’t think it’s humanly possible for someone not to become anxious when it’s been going on for so long.

I personally find Baylissa to be more soothing and reassuring.

Sleepless u are so right. I always think how can murderers sleep? Or people who have schizophrenia? I know a lady with severe anxiety not related to Benzos who sleeps fine. 
it’s absolutely not us. 
I laugh whenever anyone talks about sleep hygiene. It reminds me of a post where the way said “I could stand on a cliff in a tutu and spit into the wind and it still wouldn’t get me any sleep” (or something to that effect) and it’s so true. I went thru a period of excercising 3 hours a day, heavy weights, an hour swim, an hour run and still wouldn’t sleep some nights. 

Edited by [Sh...]

[Sh...]
3 hours ago, [[L...] said:

😆 yes my wedding is getting close. Thank you girl. You’re awesome! And yes I’m enjoying the improvements very much! 

Guuuurl this one is for u ❤️

• Love 1

[Sh...]

Colin why can’t I do reactions anymore? Am I in the reaction naughty corner? 
I’m sorry reaction police I’ll be good. 🤗

No more potty mouth… promise 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

You have to put @[Co...] so that he will be notified, lol

Edited by [...]

[de...]
31 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

I believe everyone has a certain number of reactions they can use.   I guess you have used all of yours for the time being!