Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Again

[Sh...]

[Ju...]

Exactly guys, that's why I want to move to the top of a mountain like I've been preaching for the last month non-stop. Everybody's probably wondering who's this crazy guy that keeps talking about moving to a remote Mountain and never returning to society? I'm like yep, that's me.

• Love 1

[WU...]
2 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

an apple a day keeps the doctor away,

not if its covered in pesticides!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

[Sh...]
1 minute ago, [[J...] said:

Yes, this is one of the most accurate comments I've read today. We were only supposed to live until about 35 years old Max, and generally we died from predators or bacteria infections or succumb to our own injuries out in the wild. Now we're dying in nursing homes at 90 years old all wrinkled and stuffed full of synthetic pills.

So I agree with you, all we can do is live as healthy as possible and try to eliminate stress and try to never put any more synthetic pills in our body. My grandma used to say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, and she was right. She lived into her '80s and she was happy.

I know how I’d rather die. Not in a nursing home  not able to remember who I am or where I am. No thanks 

[Ju...]

Especially with these new nurses and CNAs. You turn on the news and you see nurses suffocating old people and smacking them in the face because they're they're getting upset with their dementia. So then the nursing home staff takes out their anger and tries to murder old people.

And you know that the murderous psycho nursing staff was probably on a bunch of pills, probably eating tons of chocolate and Twinkies from walmart, probably getting drunk and taking Adderall at home. Maybe they even got some prison reform by the Kardashians before being reentered into society to get a medical clearance from the government, before murdering the elderly.

• Haha 1

[Sh...]
13 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

Especially with these new nurses and CNAs. You turn on the news and you see nurses suffocating old people and smacking them in the face because they're they're getting upset with their dementia. So then the nursing home staff takes out their anger and tries to murder old people.

And you know that the murderous psycho nursing staff was probably on a bunch of pills, probably eating tons of chocolate and Twinkies from walmart, probably getting drunk and taking Adderall at home. Maybe they even got some prison reform by the Kardashians before being reentered into society to get a medical clearance from the government, before murdering the elderly.

Omg this 🤣 lslifomdadmt

(laughing so loud I fell off my donkey and dropped my taco)

[Sh...]

What is going on in this world. Watching tv is like watching comedy. I love the skit where Leonardo di caprio preaches about climate change then jumps in his private jet to go hang with some hotties half his age in st barts 🤣

oh ok Leo 👍🏼

• Like 1

[Be...]

I know that "almost normal" feeling. I feel like I'm teetering on the edge. Sleep is a biggie, and rapid cycling of everything else. Think I'm past this or that, then am back in it again. So frustrating. I get between 5 to 6 hours of broken sleep with  non-benzo meds. It's the constant waking up and tossing and turning. Thought I finally got passed the headaches. Nope. All this week, I've had them. Not as strong, but still. Thought the hyperacusis and tinnitus were mostly gone, but it sounds like a buzzsaw at times lately. Can I get off this rollercoaster now? I'm guessing we sink into setbacks, because there's some fine tuning going on in our brains We come back here, because nobody in our lives knows what we're going through.  And many do return after a year, or two, or three, to find themselves back in a wave, when you think you're done. It's so frustrating. Sorry you are back here again. When people are absent a while, we hope it's because they are doing well. And many were, only to get kicked back into a wave. I keep telling my self that "this too will pass", while inside I'm screaming, "when does it end?" I hope it's a short-lived wave, and you're back to living normally again.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

[de...]

@[Ju...] @[WU...] @[Ti...]  You may not be aware of this, but you have hijacked a thread in a way that has taken it way off course.   Also, as you know, doctor bashing is not allowed.  The diatribes you are posting are not super helpful to this thread. If you would like to support the OP or others on this thread, please do so without bashing doctors or furthering government conspiracy theories. 

[Sh...]
1 hour ago, [[B...] said:

I know that "almost normal" feeling. I feel like I'm teetering on the edge. Sleep is a biggie, and rapid cycling of everything else. Think I'm past this or that, then am back in it again. So frustrating. I get between 5 to 6 hours of broken sleep with  non-benzo meds. It's the constant waking up and tossing and turning. Thought I finally got passed the headaches. Nope. All this week, I've had them. Not as strong, but still. Thought the hyperacusis and tinnitus were mostly gone, but it sounds like a buzzsaw at times lately. Can I get off this rollercoaster now? I'm guessing we sink into setbacks, because there's some fine tuning going on in our brains We come back here, because nobody in our lives knows what we're going through.  And many do return after a year, or two, or three, to find themselves back in a wave, when you think you're done. It's so frustrating. Sorry you are back here again. When people are absent a while, we hope it's because they are doing well. And many were, only to get kicked back into a wave. I keep telling my self that "this too will pass", while inside I'm screaming, "when does it end?" I hope it's a short-lived wave, and you're back to living normally again.  

Oh lottie not u too honey x I’m sorry to hear it. 
I’ve been getting headaches again all this week too. Like tension headaches. Awful. 
I think u have summed it up perfectly. We aren’t always doing well when we don’t post. Sometimes I don’t post because I’m hanging on. How far out are u now lottie? I think ur around same as me? 

• Like 1

[Sh...]
52 minutes ago, [[d...] said:

@[Ju...] @[WU...] @[Ti...]  You may not be aware of this, but you have hijacked a thread in a way that has taken it way off course.   Also, as you know, doctor bashing is not allowed.  The diatribes you are posting are not super helpful to this thread. If you would like to support the OP or others on this thread, please do so without bashing doctors or furthering government conspiracy theories. 

I participated in this bashing too but I think we made our point x 

yes back to me everyone hehe 🙃 

sorry lovely decs. I think some interesting points were raised maybe prior to some of my anti Kardashian and dr rants x 

let’s all continue to be here supporting each other ❤️
please feel free to update us here on how ur doing everyone. It helps me not focus on my stuff less x

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[Ju...]
2 hours ago, [[d...] said:

I said above that I wasn't doctor bashing, I was close to it but not quite. I was following the rules on this website I thought. I even made a point that we need doctors for certain things, but that my opinion was psychiatric medications were harmful. I don't see how that's doctor bashing.

There was no anti-government propaganda either, nor was there any conspiracy theory from me. I was explaining how the FDA process actually works in reality, and gave a link to the FDA page even. Even the FDA link clarifies that they test on rodents and give trial meds to psychiatric patients prior to approving them for the general public, how is that anti-government?

And I was accurate in the nurses on the news trying to murder elderly patients in nursing homes as well, it's all over the news almost every single year. It's a shame.

Not to mention, I'm still allowed to have my opinions as well. It's very possible to be within the site rules and respect the moderators, while having deferring opinions on psychiatric care due to personal first hand experience. I feel like I'm being attacked by the moderators for having real life experience and opinions.

• Like 2

[Ju...]
1 hour ago, [[S...] said:

I participated in this bashing too but I think we made our point x 

yes back to me everyone hehe 🙃 

sorry lovely decs. I think some interesting points were raised maybe prior to some of my anti Kardashian and dr rants x 

let’s all continue to be here supporting each other ❤️
please feel free to update us here on how ur doing everyone. It helps me not focus on my stuff less x

I agree, I felt that we were raising some very good interesting points as well. I just took a 4 hour nap, or half of my days sleep and woke up at 7:50 p.m now that it's dark out. I woke up feeling cloudy headed and having nerve pain.

I think the moderators were out of line by calling us out on a friendly opinion based assessment of the government and synthetic pills. There was no conspiracy to it at all, it was factual based and first-hand knowledge experience. How can first hand experience be conspiracy? That would be like asking somebody who went to a behavioral hospital, what was it like in there? And then the patient explains, and then gets called a liar and told it's a conspiracy theory.

One of my gripes about the moderation on this website, is they do polls and research based on these posts. That would be a biased research and poll if they are only basing the information on moderated posts, rather than people's actual opinions and experiences.

[Ti...]

Clearly, there was too much commradary and light heartedness for this site. Everyone showed references, links, and spoke only of facts that are documented on government sites. I spoke of my own personal lived experience which will not be discounted as conspiracy. We even consulted OP on the topic, apologized for hihacking the post, to which she was fine, and ended up laughing. Oh my, heaven forbid if suffering benzo buddies laugh, have similar mindsets and find some relief and companionship amongst fellow travelers. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

[de...]

No worries @[Sh...] !    @[Ju...]  Sorry if you thought I was out of line.     I guess I should have explained myself a little better.   I felt the tenor of the posts were not appropriate especially since you hijacked someone else's post and moved it in a very different direction.   That's all.  Yes, you are entitled to your opinion and are free to share it here, as long as it abides by the guidelines.    Also, we try to encourage people to start their own thread if they are going to go in a different direction.  How does that sound?  Carry on!

[de...]

@[Ti...]   Of course, it is okay to have some fun.   Who doesn't want to have some lightheartedness during these long days.    Maybe I missed something, but it didn't sound too lighthearted to me.   I will go back and read what you posted.     Is this what you mean by "lighthearted"?   I guess I just don't see the humor in this.

4 hours ago, [[J...] said:

[Ti...]
2 minutes ago, [[d...] said:

@[Ti...]   Of course, it is okay to have some fun.   Who doesn't want to have some lightheartedness during these long days.    Maybe I missed something, but it didn't sound too lighthearted to me.   I will go back and read what you posted.     Is this what you mean by "lighthearted"?   I guess I just don't see the humor in this.

Sometimes it’s just easier to say my judgement was off. Let it go, for everyone’s sake, please. 

This convo had me smiling for the first time in days. I was happy to see Shayna laughing, while at the same time processing real life horrors we all see on a daily basis.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

[Ju...]
54 minutes ago, [[d...] said:

No worries @[Sh...] !    @[Ju...]  Sorry if you thought I was out of line.     I guess I should have explained myself a little better.   I felt the tenor of the posts were not appropriate especially since you hijacked someone else's post and moved it in a very different direction.   That's all.  Yes, you are entitled to your opinion and are free to share it here, as long as it abides by the guidelines.    Also, we try to encourage people to start their own thread if they are going to go in a different direction.  How does that sound?  Carry on!

Tenor? Hijacked? Maybe it's due to a difference in where we live, but I live in the United States where we have freedom of speech. We don't base things on tenor or vibes or interpretations. We base things on fact, either we did something wrong or we didn't. It's not about people's opinions and perspective on the matter, unless it's going in front of a judge and he's ruling on an opinion.

The FACT of this matter, is there was nothing violated, no profanity, no direct Dr bashing, no conspiracies, and we only went in the direction of the original poster, so it was not hijacked. It was the poster who decided on this conversation, and we were making friendly conversation and all enjoying each other. How is it that a friendly post where everybody is having a good time and smiling and enjoying each other and laughing, gets decided on by a third party who says we're out of line? Have you ever heard of authoritarianism?

Moderation and feelings need to be separately based. Maybe you don't like the tone of a post, or as you call it the tenor. But some people don't like the tenor of gay rights, some people don't like the vibe of the black culture, some people don't like the ethnicity of hispanics, some people don't think women should have equal rights to men. Does this mean the tenor is incorrect and it needs to be corrected for the moderation?

With all that being said, this is Colin's website and it's got a specific purpose. The purpose is to give our opinions on the harm we incurred from the medical community, speak our voices freely and give each other support. That's exactly what we were doing, we were giving Colin a good website. If you plan on using this website with Google search results and linking it to SAMHSA (which it is), please don't try to violate American's First Amendment rights, nor should you attack our comrades in the UK and Australia and Costa Rica and holland. This is an international post.

[Ju...]

Decatur, I say this with all due respect, you are 100% out of line. Do a quick Google search result, input the characters "nurse murders elderly patients in nursing home".

You will see that my post is fact-based, and just recently there was a Pennsylvania nurse who killed 18 different elderly patients in several different facilities. Prior to that, there was a nurse who suffocated a dementia patient with a pillow. And prior to that, there was a case in North Carolina recently where the nurse murdered two innocent elderly people trying to get help.

What is the moderation on this website trying to do now, act as if the innocent elderly patients didn't die? Well then what about the court case, why did the nurses get found guilty of murder? Do your research before making accusations and trying to belittle your own group of comrades on benzo buddies trying to make innocent statements on facts happening in current events on the news. Plus, who said anything about humor in the elderly patients that died?

Edited by [Ju...]
Wrong name

[Ju...]
1 hour ago, [[d...] said:

Decatur, please see this link reference. I tried to correct my last post, but I had it linked wrong. There's no humor in this, and again check the Google search results on nurses killing elderly folks.

[Be...]
2 hours ago, [[S...] said:

How far out are u now lottie? I think ur around same as me? 

11 months. It'll be twelve on April 10th, when i took my last benzo dose, a few days after starting NAD+. Most NAD+ people feel great by month 5, I was feeling good even earlier, massive window, only to get caught by a wave. I know from others posts on here, that last big wave is what takes place before recovery. So I think that where I am, A lot of cycling of symptoms. 

• Love 1

[Ju...]
32 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

11 months. It'll be twelve on April 10th, when i took my last benzo dose, a few days after starting NAD+. Most NAD+ people feel great by month 5, I was feeling good even earlier, massive window, only to get caught by a wave. I know from others posts on here, that last big wave is what takes place before recovery. So I think that where I am, A lot of cycling of symptoms. 

I have heard the same about the "last final wave" before recovery. I too hope this is the case, as I've been stuck in a multi-month long wave at almost 5 years. I'm wishful that we all see healing from the harmful FDA-approved poison we were prescribed by careless doctors, in my OPINION of course.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[he...]
23 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Yes, a lot of the doctors unknowingly caused harm. Usually it's when people get into their older years and retire that they look back on things, and I think retired psychiatrists have a lot of guilt. Did they harm people on purpose? No, but they did whatever they had to do required by the government in order to get their paychecks. I've learned that people will do almost anything for money, even if that means harming people. And I bet if they had to go back in time to when they were still working, they would probably still prescribe it nonetheless, otherwise they wouldn't have a career.

This is why I keep bringing up the government. The government created this nonsense, not the doctors. Big Pharma is the machine behind the pills. Big Pharma is the machine behind the American Psychiatric association. The federal government and big Pharma work in conjunction with each other, with many of the big Pharma High positions associated with politics. Similar to the military industrial complex, they're also married to politics. It's all one and the same, they work together, they give each other guidance, they make the rules and the laws, and they do it with massive amounts of money.

None of these guys are actually above the law, just like presidents aren't above the law either. But whenever they have enough money for Endless litigation, it can pretty much place them above the laws by creating new ones. Lawyers persuade outcomes in court cases, they persuade the judges opinions. The judge's opinions become permanent, written in stone so to speak. These fake trials and fake scientific studies all go in the books, and then it becomes reality. It wasn't real at first, and then it became real. Welcome to government.

This is why so many people are turning their backs on the government's these days. The government doesn't have a clue, the government is nothing more than fine print and court cases and fake trials and money behind politics and lobbying, mass produced foods and medicines, big corporate machines employing millions of people, and legislators thinking they have the power to control all of it.

I've actually filed five lawsuits in the last 2 years. It's almost impossible going Toe to Toe with these high-powered corporations and government people. It's like David fighting goliath, yeah it's possible, but when does it end and how's it going to end? Now that psychiatry and the government and big Pharma are all in it together against the masses, with doctors trying to keep their jobs by conforming to all three, that puts all of us at victim status. Of course they all say otherwise, but that's the reality of it.

So what's the solution? Well, look at the world right now. Fighting Wars doesn't look like a solution. Taking pills doesn't look like a solution. Corporations taking over doesn't look like a solution. The political parties don't look like a very good solution. The only solution I see is get rid of the government altogether and go back to tribal ways.

I hear ya, lets say my political views made a big switch to the right over the past years... scary here in europe france just past a law you are not allowed to critisise mRNA vaxines or you can get upto 45000 euro innfines and 2 yrs in prinson... also lots of EU countries changing laws to force vaxx uptake of said mRNA vaxxxing, well that terrifies me just as much as a benzo. Big pharma is that powerful to push those laws. Big pharma, big tech, big corporations, big government is basically the same group of ppl.

Edited by [he...]
  • Love 2

[Ju...]
17 minutes ago, [[h...] said:

I hear ya, lets say my political views made a big switch to the right over the past years... scary here in europe france just past a law you are not allowed to critisise mRNA vaxines or you can get upto 45000 euro innfines and 2 yrs in prinson... also lots of EU countries changing laws to force vaxx uptake of said mRNA vaxxxing, well that terrifies me just as much as a benzo. Big pharma is that powerful to push those laws. Big pharma, big tech, big corporations, big government is basically the same group of ppl.

I agree, these are absolutely the same group of people, only the misinformed can't comprehend that. This is why so many people are blind to what's going on in the world, they don't understand how legislation is passed.

We cannot blame the doctors, as they're simply prescribing. They're like Middle Men. Big Pharma provides the chemical concoctions to the panels for the fda. The FDA decides if it is safe or not, and it is essentially litigated into law, allowing it to constitutionally to be prescribed by the medical authorities.

For those who don't understand, the attorneys representing big Pharma put arguments in front of panels and courts. These courts make decisions and rulings, they're called opinions. Anytime that a court makes an opinion on a matter, it goes into the books permanently. From that point on, lawyers will reference that specific court case and judges generally don't overrule past cases. That's how these medicines are placed into the constitutional aspect of medical prescribing.

Like you said, it's scary that some attorneys can actually put up arguments due to their legal Knowledge from law school, which has nothing to do with our Medical or biological needs, and then it gets forced on us by the governments, due to a judge opinion. But what does a judge know about human body anatomy? Not a whole lot, yet they're the ones making the decisions.

Now the other issue, is whenever I State these facts which are known across the legal system, moderation tries to say that it's a conspiracy. There's no conspiracy to it whatsoever, that's literally how the law of the land works in the United states. There's the plaintiff, and there's the defendant. There's the attorney's representing both parties, and then there's the final opinion of the judge. Same goes with panels, same type of legal predicament. Any kind of passed down panel or committee or organization or association, goes by the court rules. The reason they go by the court rules, is because if it is appealed or sued in court, it needs to prevail. Therefore, everything is like a court case, some are just generic out of court cases until they reach the big court eventually.

This year I filed four different District Court lawsuits, and I also filed three different lawsuits in Federal court. I'm very well versed with complaints, motions, admissible evidence, pretrial conferences, depository statements, Federal Pacer system uploads and requirements, ECM systems, all of that. But for some reason I'm being called a conspiracy theorist by the unknowing.

• Love 1