Again

[Sh...]

[La...]

Shay I’m sorry for the late reply to this but I’m not on here much. I understand how you feel. I’m going on 4 years and still dealing with this process. I agree with the others that it’s just fine tuning. That happened to me before I turned 3 years. I’m not sure if you remember that. It sucks but it’s part of the process. Also it might be a good idea to see if you’ve been overdoing things or too much stress. I noticed that when that happens I get more intense symptoms. Also like I’m back in acute but milder. But wow they’re still rough! The good news is that they don’t last as long…thank god! Sounds like we’re in the sensitivity phase ( phase 3) with our foot still a bit over in phase 2. I wanted to send you some love and support. Hang in there and things will settle back down soon. I’m sure you’re waving hello at the waves with your middle finger! I’m feeling the same as you in being soooooo tired of this. I try to stay focused on the fact that at least I AM healing and my brain is hard at work. Wave hello to Margaret….you know what I mean 😉🤗❤️
Just to let you know, I’m finally improving on my driving. Thanks to my head pressure and boatiness improved. I can tolerate about 5-6 minutes riding around my parking lot. Sometimes I have to take a break even within that 5 minutes. Sometimes I’m back to not being able to do 3 minutes. But progress is progress! Jack Sparrow is still with me but more sober so the boaty is milder and shorter lasting. It has even started to disappear for an hour or so! Groundhog weeks instead of days. I have 3-4 good days with mild waves/ symptoms and then 2 days feeling rougher then a medium day and it repeats like that each week. I loved the outdoor picture you posted. I spent so long bedridden that being out in the fresh air everyday is such a treat for me. I love my walks too! 
Love and hugs! You know how to reach me if you need to! 😘💕🤝

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[La...]
On 10/03/2024 at 03:44, [[J...] said:

You got a good point, even though it's been hellish for the last four and a half years, it's been a learning experience. I was partying so hard for so long, I had to make lifestyle changes too.

I've learned how to cook good, learned a lot of the ins and outs of life, which foods agree with me and which ones don't, the landscapes I hope to accomplish in the future, the type of lifestyle I want to live, etc.

It would be my dream to heal from this 100% and feel ready to tackle the world, and go move to the top of a snow-capped mountain surrounded by evergreen trees and streams and waterfalls. Just me and mother nature, nobody else around for miles. I've lived the city life in many areas for a long time, it's time to get back to nature.

What parts of the world is everybody else from? I think this is my first time speaking to this crowd on benzo buddies, and I've been around a long time.

I’m from USA. Originally from Louisiana but now on the South East Coast. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[Ju...]
1 hour ago, [[L...] said:

I’m from USA. Originally from Louisiana but now on the South East Coast. 

Nice, I'm from the SE coast and mountains mostly, but born in coastal New England. Raised in Appalachian mountains and coastal Carolinas.

• Like 1

[op...]

Oh Shayna - I am so sorry to hear you’re dealing with this again! I think it’s a setback and will not last. That is my prediction!! Do you know what set it off? Have you tried acupuncture or cranial sacral treatments? I’ve had some luck with those. I just keep trying stuff. We are warriors! You’re always the biggest support for everyone. Please take care of yourself and I hope you’ll be back to snoozing soon. 

xo openroad 

• Like 1

[Sh...]
8 hours ago, [[h...] said:

ok y'all, just felt i had to share here after all my rants, that last night i slept like 9 hours... it was after 4 shit nights (totally still benzo induced). I usually only go to benzobuddies when i feel like crap, so as to not scare the newbies too much who might be following this, its not all crap anymore. i have been having ok nights since month 4, but it was usually waaaaaay more bad nights and days then ok ones, until half a year ago (like around month 22) i got more often stretches of ok nights and days in a row. and since at least half a year, maybe a year, after  agood night i feel good too, no more thinking i am feeling weird dr/dp and all that. that just keeps getting better. my night was not normal ofcourse, i still woke up 3 times and had 5+ exploding head or jaw jerks, but hey i will take it over the super toxic nights!

I had about 6 hours last night but that was after about 2 the night before. On it goes 

[Sh...]
6 hours ago, [[L...] said:

Shay I’m sorry for the late reply to this but I’m not on here much. I understand how you feel. I’m going on 4 years and still dealing with this process. I agree with the others that it’s just fine tuning. That happened to me before I turned 3 years. I’m not sure if you remember that. It sucks but it’s part of the process. Also it might be a good idea to see if you’ve been overdoing things or too much stress. I noticed that when that happens I get more intense symptoms. Also like I’m back in acute but milder. But wow they’re still rough! The good news is that they don’t last as long…thank god! Sounds like we’re in the sensitivity phase ( phase 3) with our foot still a bit over in phase 2. I wanted to send you some love and support. Hang in there and things will settle back down soon. I’m sure you’re waving hello at the waves with your middle finger! I’m feeling the same as you in being soooooo tired of this. I try to stay focused on the fact that at least I AM healing and my brain is hard at work. Wave hello to Margaret….you know what I mean 😉🤗❤️
Just to let you know, I’m finally improving on my driving. Thanks to my head pressure and boatiness improved. I can tolerate about 5-6 minutes riding around my parking lot. Sometimes I have to take a break even within that 5 minutes. Sometimes I’m back to not being able to do 3 minutes. But progress is progress! Jack Sparrow is still with me but more sober so the boaty is milder and shorter lasting. It has even started to disappear for an hour or so! Groundhog weeks instead of days. I have 3-4 good days with mild waves/ symptoms and then 2 days feeling rougher then a medium day and it repeats like that each week. I loved the outdoor picture you posted. I spent so long bedridden that being out in the fresh air everyday is such a treat for me. I love my walks too! 
Love and hugs! You know how to reach me if you need to! 😘💕🤝

Oh girl when will Davy Jones and jack sparrow just leave u the hell alone? If ever there was a person who deserves to be healed through kindness and patience it is you girl. Man this is so unfair. 
I am so happy to hear you are walking more now, I know how wonderful that must be for u x 

I try not to complain because I know how much more shit than me people are wading thru. Girl I feel like we’re in phase 50. I am greatful for what I can do tho. I know there’s so much more I can do than others so I hate to sound like Moana (hehe)

I love u guuuurl. U got that ring on yet or what ?!? 🤗

• Love 2

[Sh...]
3 hours ago, [[o...] said:

Oh Shayna - I am so sorry to hear you’re dealing with this again! I think it’s a setback and will not last. That is my prediction!! Do you know what set it off? Have you tried acupuncture or cranial sacral treatments? I’ve had some luck with those. I just keep trying stuff. We are warriors! You’re always the biggest support for everyone. Please take care of yourself and I hope you’ll be back to snoozing soon. 

xo openroad 

Thanks so much open road xxx I’ve had lots of acupuncture unfortunately it doesn’t do much for me. I’m so happy it helps u tho x

i started my setback because I lost my brother in law, who had unfortunately several children with several women. He had a lot of money left in super, now there all trying to take it for themselves and cut other kids out. It’s been truly horrible to see. Caused my husband and I huge amounts of stress and worry: so that’s what set it off I’m afraid. I’m a very loyal person and my morals are probably too high for this world. I actually consider it a character flaw. So it makes me very disappointed in people and then I get like rage issues (again character flaw) and just go off. I expect people to follow the code. U know do unto others as u do urself,  be kind, like don’t be greedy, don’t steal all that stuff. But I’m setting myself up for failure being like that because it’s not realistic of people in this world anymore. Which then makes me sad…. Then I just spiraled I guess. 
I was doing so well. I thought I was done for good. Anyway it is what it is and I need to baby myself now more than ever. 
Thanku my lovely friend for coming back here to support me. 
how are u doing?

• Love 1

[op...]
2 hours ago, [[S...] said:

Thanks so much open road xxx I’ve had lots of acupuncture unfortunately it doesn’t do much for me. I’m so happy it helps u tho x

i started my setback because I lost my brother in law, who had unfortunately several children with several women. He had a lot of money left in super, now there all trying to take it for themselves and cut other kids out. It’s been truly horrible to see. Caused my husband and I huge amounts of stress and worry: so that’s what set it off I’m afraid. I’m a very loyal person and my morals are probably too high for this world. I actually consider it a character flaw. So it makes me very disappointed in people and then I get like rage issues (again character flaw) and just go off. I expect people to follow the code. U know do unto others as u do urself,  be kind, like don’t be greedy, don’t steal all that stuff. But I’m setting myself up for failure being like that because it’s not realistic of people in this world anymore. Which then makes me sad…. Then I just spiraled I guess. 
I was doing so well. I thought I was done for good. Anyway it is what it is and I need to baby myself now more than ever. 
Thanku my lovely friend for coming back here to support me. 
how are u doing?

Oh dear one, please protect yourself as best as you can. This is too much stress for your nervous system to handle. 😢 I think the fact that you know what set this off is a good sign. You will return to base level soon, I know it. Please put you and your precious nervous system first. I’m sending you so much care ❤️.

im doing ok! My benzo belly issues have just started to improve and I’m hoping it holds. It’s one of my last sxs. 

I had an awful setback from covid in august but it only lasted a few weeks and then I felt significantly better, I think these are just points on our map to healing. 

xxoo

• Love 1

[wi...]

@[op...]im always thrilled to see you around. I remember how much your kind spirit and heart helped me through my taper. Glad to see some familiar faces ❤️‍🩹

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[op...]
7 hours ago, [[w...] said:

@[op...]im always thrilled to see you around. I remember how much your kind spirit and heart helped me through my taper. Glad to see some familiar faces ❤️‍🩹

Aw. Good to see you @[wi...].  We all love our @[Sh...]. We’ve all been walking this path so long now. Are we there yet? ;-)

• Love 1

[he...]
9 hours ago, [[S...] said:

This one’s going out to me 

Do you know Jenny Lewis her song about when she had insomnia? It think its called head under water

• Love 1

[su...]
On 09/03/2024 at 15:56, [[S...] said:

WTH indeed. Ugh x beautiful sunshine I hope u are doing well? So nice to hear from you x 

yesterday while I was at the beach I was just watching the waves thinking that same thing. And wanting to dust my mal off and literally ride the waves. Maybe a good way to say a big FU to this. Hehe. 
Thanku for coming back to encourage me again. It’s so lovely to hear from u xx

I'm really bummed to be back here myself, possible experiencing a flare after having felt healed.  I'm not sure what's happening really, but thankful this group exists to find support.   A big FU to benzos indeed.  Hugs my friend!  

• Love 3

[em...]

I also believe that this is a late wave, as my friend had a similar one. I hope you will manage, I believe that you are a strong person! When my brother was sick, I spent a lot of time with him. Sometimes I didn't have time to study and turned to https://canadianwritings.com/ for help. It's good that I was able to help my brother cope with his problem

Edited by [em...]

[Ju...]
10 hours ago, [[s...] said:

A big FU to benzos indeed.

Yes, a MASSIVE FU to benzos, and see you on the other side of hell once this is over!

• Love 1

[mi...]

It is very valuable to read how people share their problems and how they are supported here. I am new here but I hope to be able to share my thoughts here too

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[Co...]
27 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

It is very valuable to read how people share their problems and how they are supported here. I am new here but I hope to be able to share my thoughts here too

Oops. Just seen this. Again, welcome @[mi...].

• Like 1

[Sh...]
On 12/03/2024 at 08:22, [[o...] said:

Oh dear one, please protect yourself as best as you can. This is too much stress for your nervous system to handle. 😢 I think the fact that you know what set this off is a good sign. You will return to base level soon, I know it. Please put you and your precious nervous system first. I’m sending you so much care ❤️.

im doing ok! My benzo belly issues have just started to improve and I’m hoping it holds. It’s one of my last sxs. 

I had an awful setback from covid in august but it only lasted a few weeks and then I felt significantly better, I think these are just points on our map to healing. 

xxoo

Thanku lovely x I know. I’m not ready, I almost need to just observe life at the moment , it’s so hard coz I almost feel normal but not on the inside. 
wow that’s amazing news! I’m so glad to hear that! Belly issues last soooooo long. I know mine did. I’ve just started taking zeolite to try and fix what’s left. What tummy issues were u having? 
so wonderful to hear u are doing better 🤗

[Sh...]
On 12/03/2024 at 15:58, [[o...] said:

Aw. Good to see you @[wi...].  We all love our @[Sh...]. We’ve all been walking this path so long now. Are we there yet? ;-)

Reminds me of another song. This one’s for open road 😆

• Love 1

[Sh...]
On 12/03/2024 at 16:30, [[h...] said:

Do you know Jenny Lewis her song about when she had insomnia? It think its called head under water

No I haven’t heard that. I’ll look it up.

Bet she hasn’t experienced our kinda insomnia tho! Lite weight 😂

[Sh...]
On 12/03/2024 at 17:25, [[s...] said:

I'm really bummed to be back here myself, possible experiencing a flare after having felt healed.  I'm not sure what's happening really, but thankful this group exists to find support.   A big FU to benzos indeed.  Hugs my friend!  

Oh honey x we are so lucky to have each other. We can pull each other through this crap. 
It’s pretty hard to take when u thought u we’re done huh. 
yeah deuces are up fo sho 🖕🖕pew pew

[Sh...]
On 13/03/2024 at 03:29, [[J...] said:

Yes, a MASSIVE FU to benzos, and see you on the other side of hell once this is over!

Haha!!!! I’d love to personally drag the people who profit from this straight to hell. It would be a real bumpy ride with a few boots sunk in for good measure. 
we’re not goin to hell mate. We’ve already been there. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

[Sh...]
3 hours ago, [[m...] said:

Welcome honey x I’m sure not happy to see new people here if u know what I mean, but  u are very welcome to vent to us. We are all a part of a club we never asked to join. There are truly wonderful people here. People who u have never met in real life but who will walk u thru the darkness ❤️ Your not alone 

• Love 2