Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

8 false hours, felt like I was dying upon “waking”. Basically zero real sleep even though I’m “sleeping”. The worst. I’d say it’s a 3.

6 hours. I wake up like clockwork at 5:45-6:00 am. Fatigue and tinnitus upon waking. Vivid dreams, but not necessarily nightmares. I’ll take it

About 3-4 hours for me last night, but it was broken. I do not feel too bad today which is good, even with the crappy sleep I got.  :thumbsup:

Good for you nightengale!

My sleep was really crappy....only about 3 hours for me and it was really broken up. Body feels tired and needs more sleep but my stupid benzo brain will not allow! Ugh!

Maybe four hours of broken sleep.

I empathize with you antibenzo7. It is such a struggle to feel good when we sleep so very little. When I get a very occasional night of 6 or more hours of sleep, I  think of things I will have the energy to do. It is such a good feeling, then my energy ebbs and flows as the day drifts away with just the basics accomplished.

Maybe four hours of broken sleep.

I empathize with you antibenzo7. It is such a struggle to feel good when we sleep so very little. When I get a very occasional night of 6 or more hours of sleep, I  think of things I will have the energy to do. It is such a good feeling, then my energy ebbs and flows as the day drifts away with just the basics accomplished.

Thanks nightengale. I agree with what you said. Good sleep is critical to felling good and having the energy to do the things that we need to do on a daily basis.

[ab...]