Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Every day I check this forum, just to see how is everybody evolving. So I guess I'd like to participate, so I'll start by saying that last night I only got 4 hours broken (with Valeriana, which I do not plan to take again due to the big hangover I have today)

What is Valeriana?

It is an herb that is commonly used for insomnia.

it is believed that it acts on Gaba, so many people consider it a NO in withdrawal.

Last night was 4,5 broken hours for me..

It's a lot for me considering that I've been at zero for many days.

The only new thing I tried yesterday as an aid to sleep was phosphatidylserine,

I do not know if it was exhaustion, the placebo effector a real effect of the supplement.

Today for the first time in a long time I´ve been able to sleep 20 minutes of nap at noon  :)

I do not know if it was exhaustion, the placebo effector a real effect of the supplement.

Today for the first time in a long time I´ve been able to sleep 20 minutes of nap at noon  :)

That’s awesome, Luna! I ordered some of that and it should be here any day now. Can’t wait to try it.

That’s awesome, Luna! I ordered some of that and it should be here any day now. Can’t wait to try it.

today I will try again only to see if the effect was real or a simple coincidence,

I'll let you know how it went tomorrow  :thumbsup:

Same 6 hours, but broken. Tried Seriphos yesterday, might have made things worse. I’ll give it a couple more days.

About 6 hours of broken sleep last night but the sleep quality was good IMO. I did have some really bizarre dreams!  :(

Slept pretty decent last night but still feel crappy this morning. I think I got about 6 hours of sleep and only woke up 3 times last night.

7 plus hours. I got up at midnight, after falling asleep for an hour, then not being to go back to sleep for more than an hour. Someone had talked about the Youtube sleep hypnosis video, so  I googled that and settled on the sofa, which reclines with footrests and soon fell asleep. I awoke an hour and 45 mins later a bit too warm so carried my computer downstairs to my bed and soon fell asleep again listening to Youtube. I woke up around 5 and went back to sleep with the relaxation video still running.

I do feel somewhat refreshed. I actually did on the first wake up last night after 1 hour and 45 mins of sleep. Perhaps it was that giddy feeling I get when I sleep.

[be...]