Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

antibenzo I know how hard this is. I do..

Do I think you will make it? Sure I do. 

I was a 20 year user of benzos, yet the doctors who prescribed them never once said what damage they were doing and I needed to get off.

I was just left to flounder on my own until I discovered this site.

Like you I wonder what my long term prognosis is. I'm hoping it will be good because so many write on here their amazing success stories.

Keep taking steps towards your goal and most of all believe in yourself.

Thank you nightengale. I am glad to see you were a 6 last night. I was a 5. I did not sleep for long but the sleep I did get was really good IMO. I can tell this morning. It makes a huge difference in how you feel when you awake when you can sleep. I hope you have a good day.

Sorry to hear 531290dog.

I think I got maybe 3 hours last night but anxiety level has been tolerable and manageable this morning. I am about to meditate bf I ride my stationary bike.

Don't hate me, but I finally had an awesome sleep last night (comparatively speaking), complete with a nice REM sleep. finally about an 8.5. The only thing from keeping it from being higher is that it was only about 6-7 hrs.

What I did - Bought a GOOD brand of time-release 5mg melatonin, and not the grocery store generic. My tulsi tea showed up yesterday, and I bought some tulsi pills at the India Food store yesterday. Had about 4 pills through the day and a cup of the tea. Also took a GABA, 600mg. And my binaural beats. I don't know if it was the tulsi or the good melatonin that made a difference. Or simply that I'm almost to a month off the benzos and Z.

Don't know if this has been making any difference, but I've been taking 1/2 tsp lions mane twice a day, and Phosphatidyl Serine twice a day for about a week now, trying to get my CNS to heal.

4.5 approximate, as I looked at the clock when I woke up an hour after I went to sleep and then not again until 5 am.

I think I could have slept better than 4.5, but without knowing, I'll stick with that.

for the last month or so mine had probably been an 7 or 8 . I had been sleeping pretty good. Then a week or so ago the insomnia started again and i was back again at a 1 now im back to a 3 prob.

for the first 6 months of my cuts my sleep never got above a 1.5 or 2

I had 2 separate solid blocks of 3 hours of sleep  How would you rate this.  It was three hours then one hour up then three more hours of sleep.  BTW.  Best night sleep in YEARS.  Don't use that to rate but I was very grateful!!!

MissBella

missbella, my sleep has been broken since I kindled, began my taper, then jumped, so any sleep I get is counted.

Last night it was maybe 1 hour, then awake, then asleep for another hour, then awake for 2.5 hours, then asleep for maybe 2 hours.

You are doing very well with sleep in my book! Keep it up!!

53129dog, I read your signature and was so shocked to see what the doctor put you on after your stroke.  :-\ You had enough on your plate without having to deal with clonazepam and Ambien.

Life isn't fair, but on the plus side, you found the BB site and can move ahead.

I sometimes feel like clonazepam and ambien are more damaging, but in reality, they all are.

My sleep has been very little since I kindled on the drugs and isn't much better since I am off, but as I used to say: I'd rather be not sleeping and drug free than drugged and not sleeping.

Hang in there.

Hang in there 531290dog.

I got about one hour of sleep last night but ironically, I still do not feel that bad this morning. I can tell my body still needs sleep tho.

I do not know if I should try and nap today or just force myself to resist napping and hope tonight will bring in more sleep. Ugh!

okay so i got 7 hours dont ask me where that came from so i had one night with 5 hours sleep then that next night i got not a wink of sleep , and then last night on got 7 hours sleep it does not make any sense to me ive only been off the zoloft for two weeks maybey that has something to do with it withdrawalers from it .

5.5 last night

Slowly improving since my last estradiol a week and a half ago.

53129dog, I've tried not napping and napping. The results that came from that "experiment" were: On the days that I nap, I have a period in the afternoon where I feel somewhat normal. I don't have to struggle to keep myself awake while watching TV or reading. On the days that I don't nap and I've gone a week without a nap, I cannot keep my eyes open in the evening and even if I close them for a few minutes, less than five, I then cannot go to sleep when I finally do go to bed.

The evening cat nap pretty much destroys my night time sleep and I never sleep better without a nap.

I decided the more tired I become, the more wired my brain is.

We are all different, so you may react differently.

I got only about 4 hours of sleep but the sleep was of good quality.  :thumbsup:  I will take it....much better than the one hour I got the night before.

[2a...]