Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

I believe I slept around five hours of broken sleep last night after I gave this a try:

The dreams were fairly vivid when I did sleep.

Woke up with a headache this morning, which typically happens when I get more than four hours of sleep.

I'm glad you got 5 hours. The video says you can listen to in with or without earphones. I thought binaurals didn't work without earphones. How did you listen to it nightengale?

Valiumnomore, I followed the link on my android and put it face down (to block out the light) next to my pillow and could hear it fine. I don't believe I could sleep with earbuds, as I am a side sleeper.  When I get more than four hours of sleep, I feel quite upbeat when I get up. It's a nice feeling that I hope one day will stay.

Valiumnomore, I followed the link on my android and put it face down (to block out the light) next to my pillow and could hear it fine. I don't believe I could sleep with earbuds, as I am a side sleeper.  When I get more than four hours of sleep, I feel quite upbeat when I get up. It's a nice feeling that I hope one day will stay.

Oh yes, four hours of sleep at this point is perfectly fine and enough for me. The problem are nights like last night. I finally got about two hours (could've been worse). Let's see if it was only a one night thing or a new wave of longer insomnia. I hope its the first. I'll try to listen to it tonight. I also sleep on the side.

It is 2:32 am and so far zero sleep. Not sure why something (youtube video) works once then not again after that. It makes no sense.

meh

Got 3 or 4 hours last night. It was very broken. I had many 15-30 minute blocks of sleep, followed by periods of wakefulness, then more brief sleep.

I think I got maybe 4 hours of broken sleep last night. I have a bad viral infection and can not seem to stop coughing. Ugh! The fun never ends....

six hours of sleep last night. Awake every two hours, but the first time, went right back to sleep. That's always a plus.

Nightengale I'm so happy for you!!! I'm sleeping the couple two nights, that's why I didn't come to complain. I'm on more drugs that I would wish for and they seem to be working.

valiumnomore, thanks! I'm glad you slept also and that the drugs are working.

Nightengale I wish I was in your shoes as you're off the crap. I'm still on 2.5 after crashing at 1 mg and a huge updose. But well, at least the other drugs are helping sleep it seems. I really need to be functional at this point. Hope you get more and more normal nights of decent sleep.

Last night 2 hours sleep. Obsessive thinking about what would happen if I didn't get prescribed valium and had to CT. I have a stash for 6 months but my brain keeps obsessing. The previous two nights were good, with 6 hours sleep.

3 hours of broken..meh

valiumnomore, that is a stressful thought of being cut off from the valium.  How likely is it that that will happen? I used to keep filling my scripts of clonazepam while I tapered and so ended up with 300 plus pills when I jumped. I wasn't taking any chances if I wasn't successful at getting off of that medication.  A week or so after the jump, I added dirt and water to the bottle and tossed it in the trash and never looked back. I had finally gotten free of that horrible drug.

You will make it.

3 hours of broken..meh

valiumnomore, that is a stressful thought of being cut off from the valium.  How likely is it that that will happen? I used to keep filling my scripts of clonazepam while I tapered and so ended up with 300 plus pills when I jumped. I wasn't taking any chances if I wasn't successful at getting off of that medication.  A week or so after the jump, I added dirt and water to the bottle and tossed it in the trash and never looked back. I had finally gotten free of that horrible drug.

You will make it.

Nightingale thank you for telling me I'll make it!!! Ahhhh you know how hard it is to believe, but I have to believe. My song lately is living on a prayer. So you get me with stashing the Valium. I have to find a way to stash some more, hummmm I'll think of it. Sorry you got only three hours. Do you sometimes get the odd night of seven hours? I really hope so. Are you working? I keep telling myself "just do things, you don't need to do them as efficiently as you used to".

valiumnomore, I took an early retirement from teaching, as I had become too sick to keep working.

I can probably count on one hand the times I slept seven hours in the last three years.

I am happy with anything over 4 hours.

Sleep well everyone!

6+ plus hours. Whoa..

So happy for you nightengale!!! I got about 4/5 hours last night so that's great  :highfive: I teach in company English (live in Spain), and at home. I can't quit my job, I'm 51. Will have to manage, I hope a slow taper allows me to manage. You think so?

valiumnomore, I hope you slept better last night. Thanks for your prayerful wishes.

About the stashing of pills. When I was in the hospital for transient global amnesia, they were not give me clonazepam for sleep that night.  I asked my husband to bring the pills and so i stashed two 0.5 mgs in my underwear.  I ended up taking them when I could not sleep and sadly still did not sleep, but did pass the memory test the next morning so i was released. 

We did not get ourselves into this benzo mess, the medical profession did and yet we were left to pay the price.  To finally be in control and struggle to get off is empowering, even when we are overwhelmed with such suffering.  BB gives us so much strength but it is our strength within that matters the most.

valiumnomore, I hope you slept better last night. Thanks for your prayerful wishes.

About the stashing of pills. When I was in the hospital for transient global amnesia, they were not give me clonazepam for sleep that night.  I asked my husband to bring the pills and so i stashed two 0.5 mgs in my underwear.  I ended up taking them when I could not sleep and sadly still did not sleep, but did pass the memory test the next morning so i was released. 

We did not get ourselves into this benzo mess, the medical profession did and yet we were left to pay the price.  To finally be in control and struggle to get off is empowering, even when we are overwhelmed with such suffering.  BB gives us so much strength but it is our strength within that matters the most.

You're right nightengale. I turned back to religion which I was kind of ignoring for years. I need something stronger than me to get me through this. This community is incredible. Community heals.Good for hubby taking the med to you. I have no partner but I'd find a way. I stash because I don't want to be just one prescription away from a CT.

6 hours, feels like zero.

I slept five hours last night. Feeling depression and anxiety but at least sleep seems to be improving.

DBM I CTd the first time with no issues. The second time I tapered with no issues. I wish I'd know I never should've taken them again. Why did you CT the second time? Did they stop prescribing?

I ask myself that question all the time. I honestly didn’t think it would be an issue. Don’t ask me why. I was in the middle of moving and starting a new job too, so plenty distractions. I remember running out once I moved and having to go to urgent care to get a script around Thanksgiving of 2018. Complete acute.  I was 100% delusional regarding the klonopin the second time and have no idea why. I somehow thought that benzos weren’t an issue?? Like I forgot about how bad it could be.  I know it sounds insane. Biggest regret of my entire life by far.

DBM but in a way, look ,you're already free after 18 months and even doing CF! How long did your acute wd last? Did you have to quit work? I always think if I didn't have a daughter I'd consider a much faster taper but for her I need to be sane if possible. And when you CTd accidentally you didn't reinstate. I suppose you thought you could deal with it. And you obviously did.

[2a...]