Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

6 hours,

I only woke up three times. it takes me half an hour to go back to sleep.

Although my dream is not perfect, it is not deep, I wake up many times and I dream a lot,

I feel much better since I get several hours of sleep, I am much more functional and my mood has improved a lot. 

Today is my birthday, and at the same time I am celebrating eight months benzo free, Today I was able to laugh, celebrate, share with my family, and almost forget about this nightmare.

Today has been a good day.

That’s good to hear, Luna. Hopefully you start to have more nights like that. Insomnia can be pretty rough. I’ve been in a wave this past week, so sleep has been worse than usual for me. It’s bound to pass soon though.

I’ve been trying to stick this thing out without taking anything at all to help me sleep, but last night I caved and took 75 mg Trazadone. I have a fairly busy day today, and was worried that I would have another really rough night. I ended up getting 8 hours of sleep, woke up 3-4 times, but fell right back to sleep. Not feeling very good this morning though. Oh well, at least I got a full night’s sleep.

About a 5. I "sleep" right through the night without waking, but I think my REM or restorative sleep is shot to pieces for now. Probably get to stage 2 sleep tops.

I got about 4 hours of broken sleep last night. Maybe, it was closer to three. It was crappy and I don't feel good this morning. :-(

Day before I slept maybe 4.5 hours. My brain was still a mess with memory/thoughts yesterday. Seriously, I went out with friends for Chinese food and found myself putting the fried noodles in my tea cup. 

Last night I woke up a lot and never felt like I slept. My guess is around 3 hours.

I think I got about 5 hours of broken sleep last night. Sleep was ok, not great, but I still feel like crap this morning. Ugh!

1 hour.  Never getting more than 2.  A few 0's per week.  This has been going on a long time with no end in sight. Wearing me down and makes it impossible to think and socialize. It is likely making my head pressure, depression, dp/dr, and anxiety worse.  Need some hope this is going to improve.

7+ hours. I got up and walked for 20 minutes this morning.

I woke up once after two hours and went back to sleep. The woke up again four hours later.

Went back to sleep again after being awake over an hour,  then slept about 1+ hours.

I did this without doing anything to try to help, such as sleep hypnosis, eating pretzels or whatever I think might help with sleep.

8 hours and a score of 6, although I did bust out another workout which has caused another "wave" today. Darnit! I love working out and miss it terribly!  :-[

[6e...]

Back to insomnia wonderland!!! Was having food sleep for weeks!!!

So 1 hour of sleep...feels like a bad hangover and my head burns...anyone get the same symptoms after a bad night?

Thank you for this tread...hope to leave it soon!!!😉😉😉

[45...]